Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

How To Disable Auto-correct On The Samsung Galaxy S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Disable Auto-correct On The Samsung Galaxy S5 (603 Views)

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test / How To Disable Blue Ticks For Read Messages On Whatsapp / Lol. Auto Correct On Smartphones, Funny As Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Auto-correct On The Samsung Galaxy S5 by Bonkz: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Auto-Correct is one of those features that we tend to either love or hate. Personally, I like it to some extent, but some people dont. I love to proof-read my text and send annoying (and potentially embarrassing) erroneous words lol!.
For some reason, the Auto-Correct feature on the popular Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phone seems to be even worse at guessing what you intended to type than its predecessors were.
If you aren’t all that fond of Auto-Correct, you can easily disable it on your own Galaxy S5. Here’s how: Read here : http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2014/11/how-to-disable-auto-correct-on-samsung.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Must Consider Before Buying That Phone / Extract Info From BB 10 Backup File / New To VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.