Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

PDP Disturbing People's Lives In Ikeja GRA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Disturbing People's Lives In Ikeja GRA (2213 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Lives In Kaduna⁠ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PDP Disturbing People's Lives In Ikeja GRA by xpensiv: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
tit:
are you a citizen?
where is your sense of patriotism?
are you so selfish?
cant you make a small sacrifice for the common good?
are you not happy your fellow citizens are exercising their democratic rights?
it is people like you that get morose and grumpy.
and grumble
when part of a road
is blocked because of ongoing construction.
you do not like good thing!
mtcheeeeeew.

Quite unfortunate you will take your time to reply in such manner!
You should understand that the road isn't blocked because of construction but rather because they are holding an event at the PDP secretariat!

tit:

if your car gets stolen,
take it as national sacrifice.
people even sacrifice thier lives for things very inconsequential compared to democracy.
are the pdp people riotous, stealing and raping women?
no?
them support and encourage civil society in your little way.
if it were an owanbe now, you would have gone to get your best agbada,
and joined the party.

I believe people who have taken on themselves to be a "national sacrifice" decided to do so & no one should be forced to.
Perhaps the APC govt decided to come two my car would PDP bail it out for me?
If it was damaged in the occurrence of a violent outbreak would it be fixed or replaced?
I have no business with any party, I can vote for who ever I feel is worth it but not being dragged into their politics!
Awfully sad that you would reason in this manner, as I do some how believe their are sentiments involved in your post.
But my dad is a politician & belongs to PDP in another state and do not let it cloud my judgement. WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT......!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Prediction Of Election Results / APC Replies DSS, Alledges Jonathan's Plan To Postpone Gen. Elections / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.