Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area (38694 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
kika23:
With all his madness? Hope he wasn't rappped?undecided undecided lipsrsealed

are you the girl that used to feature in Tinsel?
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by jutah(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lordabas:

Thank God his nyash is still intact grin

you must be kidding! Denrele nyash intact? grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by kika23(f): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

are you the girl that used feature in Tinsel?

No sire
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
jutah:

you must be kidding! Denrele nyash intact? grin

Shey you don follow chop the yansh before?!
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by khemisty(f): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why carry all those things to a wedding

2 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by tswagg007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...
ijebuuuuuuuu
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
kika23:

No sire

so much resemblance if you knew the person i was referring to. can't piece her name together right now.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Abiolainfo: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
And we went to the same primary school ooo, that naughty boy smiley
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Osezzua(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
In his words:

"My weekend was DISASTROUS! I got robbed at gunpoint by 7 armed robbers around Festac area just as I left a wedding reception. E no funny o! As always, I was calm and controlled.

"Next thing, they recognised me and started screaming in their weed induced voices, "Denrele fun wan ni millions" Millions ke? Una keep money 4my pocket??

"Next thing, they saw my backpack in the car. We started fighting for it and then a hot punch to my face! Afta so much strugglin, they made away with my bag!

"Here's the best part; my bag had all my credit cards, my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS & Mac Powder! So at the moment, I'm very passport-less & visa-less! How the heck do I start getting all my visas? Plus my Mum's old passport was in d bag too!"

Source: https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

Some Nigerians are so stupid, how can u be moving around with ur passport in ur own country of origin. It doesn't add up to me, except you (Denrele) are stupid enough to make such a blonder. Don't come on social media acting as if u are smart. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Dramadiddy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Sorry Denrele. Why will u keep all eggs in 1 bag? As for me o. When i am travelling, i keep my phone in my pocket, the second phone at home, my main cash in my socks, my extrachange in my pocket, my document in a hidden place in my car, all other unnecessary papers like newspaper in my bag, My credit card under the car's boot carpet. e.t.c...
lol ur formation too tight!

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Evergreen4(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
justi4jesu:
smiley Sorry bro take heart smiley
its time we start addressing denrele as Sis and not Bro. grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Henrhyme4u(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
who is dat fool
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by pak: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
I had a similar experience about 5 years back around Nyanya in Abuja.

I didn't have a car back then and used to travel around with my laptop bag (cos of my proffession)

I had traveled to Abj and was to stay in Nyanya and was walking to my lodge along the road O, by the side walk, when I was accosted by two men in a slightly populated area.
It was dark so I didn't see them clearly but instinctively I grabbed the shorter, stronger handle of the bag with my right hand while one of the foolish thieves made for the shoulder strap and also used a sharp object to cut my right hand. Without thinking (as a proper Idoani ex-boy) I smashed a punch on his face with my left hand. Partly due to the shock of me attacking back, partly due to the muddy ground (it had rained earlier in the day) the guy just fell yakata has if he had been hit by iron mike tyson. The thieving partner did not even wait to see the rest of the story, he took to his heels like Usain bolts (I was actually shouting all through). The thief on the ground also started making for his exit even before he got on his feet.

At the end of the day I just stood their shocked for one or two minute (there was no where to run to, I was on a main road and not a bush part and running might even bring me closer to more dange) So I started walking away while all the passers-by who had earlier taken to their heels were looking at me like some sort of Bruce Lee meets Jackie Chan. Anyway, some of them had the courage to come back and offer their condolence asking did they steal anything ? did they injure you ? (I felt like saying, where were you when I was being attacked ?) They took me to a chemist who treated the cut wound and that was how I escaped my closest shave with robbers as yet. wink

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by zubby29(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
u get luck say dem no Bleep ur ass,ideot,i dont know who are self
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by wheredemdey: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Malawian:
the first and only time i have ever witnessed armed robbery was during my night trip from kaduna to onitsha along okene. it was like home video. the irony of the whole thing was that i was not even afraid a bit, it was actually exciting to watch. these guys took over two hours to rob us and no police was bold enough to show up.

N1ggah what is the morale of your story bikokwa??

Who asked you for this inconsequential epistle??

undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by egopersonified(f): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
from tonto to tiwa to denrele, anyway, I leave your matter in the hands of the france and iraq students on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by LewisO: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
In his words:

"My weekend was DISASTROUS! I got robbed at gunpoint by 7 armed robbers around Festac area just as I left a wedding reception. E no funny o! As always, I was calm and controlled.

"Next thing, they recognised me and started screaming in their weed induced voices, "Denrele fun wan ni millions" Millions ke? Una keep money 4my pocket??

"Next thing, they saw my backpack in the car. We started fighting for it and then a hot punch to my face! Afta so much strugglin, they made away with my bag!

"Here's the best part; my bag had all my credit cards, my INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS & Mac Powder! So at the moment, I'm very passport-less & visa-less! How the heck do I start getting all my visas? Plus my Mum's old passport was in d bag too!"

U say u drag with wit dem, and u still get mouth kon dey talk 4 here! u wan dey form Spartacus 4 here abi? u geluck se bandage no full yo bodi yanga-yanga, any sha make u tank God, u 4 go church go give T.G, no be u to dey make mouth for here.

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by free2ryhme: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
In his words:

Why shld u be going around with passports in ur car u be foreigner for your own country again

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:
Thank God they didn't ra.pe him

no make i vomit!
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Malawian(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
wheredemdey:

N1ggah what is the morale of your story bikokwa??

Who asked you for this inconsequential epistle??

undecided undecided undecided
who asked you to read it undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
DrJoe1:
who is denrele edun?? we ve never heard of him/her here in Umuaneke, Akama Oghe, Ezeagu L.G.A. tongue

Is that in Ebonyi or France grin

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
blizard44:

Is that in Ebonyi or France grin

autonomous community grin
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Orikinla(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Denrele, I beg you, jo, please, next time DON'T EVER ARGUE OR STRUGGLE WITH ANY CRIMINAL WITH A GUN.
It is suicidal.
Thank God they did not shoot you.
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by sirjoe001(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dats jxt a sign 2 show DAT ur ministry is moving 2 a higher ground ...
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Angelou(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
baba u strong o0o!! U dey struggle wit 7-man FIRS TAX COLLECTORS, hope dey neva deflower ur ass but u no try at all, u for nak them dat ur six-foot high shoe or hide ur money inside
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Orikinla:
Denrele, I beg you, jo, please, next time DON'T EVER ARGUE OR STRUGGLE WITH ANY CRIMINAL WITH A GUN.
It is suicidal.
Thank God they did not shoot.

Lol..

So you believe that Denrele fought with anybody, let alone Criminals.. grin

The only fight Denrele knows is Pillow fight.. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Proffdada: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
the robbers should be ashamed if he was actually dragging the bag with them, a good slap should reset him to default mode and he'll be str8 for life c

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
DrJoe1:
who is denrele edun?? we ve never heard of him/her here in Umuaneke, Akama Oghe, Ezeagu L.G.A. tongue
...if you don't know Denrele,believe me,you've not missed at all-he is a sicko...

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by wheredemdey: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Malawian:

who asked you to read it undecided undecided undecided

Azu amu

na ako tupac ka nwanyi

biko..lemme alone
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
ekemit:
who is he?
...he is one sick guy-dont bother to know him more than that.he adds no value to human life...
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by Afritop(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Denrele should better go and make a police report before he begin to see hin own selfie on the news for what he has never done before. Those criminals can use the passport for wicked things
Re: How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area by MurderX: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
denrele! Denrele!! Denrele!!! How many times did I call you?

Young man, get a life

Please denrele is not a man and is not a young man either, they don't rob men of "Mac Powder", they rob men of cars, phones, laptops, wrist watches, shoes, belts... and money? Instead of you to pity for him u are there calling a woman, a man? U wicked ohhh.... grin hehehe smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday / Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.