Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? (2010 Views)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
I gave my gal my jamb 2011/12fee and waited till the next year
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ifaoni(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
OP, coming soon to share mine
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ERCROSS(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:

Dis ur own strong gan oo.

And wetin she take d money do...
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by chibwike(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
typing..
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just a plot of land

Do not trespass.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nastydroid(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
brb
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
i joined the school fellowship cuz of her wink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by losprince(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Elcemento(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
She sent me to go and buy her orange drink,with my own money ooo. i quickly rushed to get her one.Chai, i mumu gan that time o.It's all for love sha grin grin grin grin

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by antontech(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just to be wit her,i followed a far route on our way home during my sec school.

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Following...
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Evina(f): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
I learnt French undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by KMTee(f): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
i stole my mum's pair of earrings, sold to abokki for N700 and gave my boyfriend to buy the then trending trekkers.
only to find out that the earring was worth 25k then...

nobody confessed when mum was looking for the missing earrings and we all served the punishment
as in, gbogbo iya.

i confessed to her few years ago and we just laughed it off

so much for teenage love
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Mprex(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
I gave him the last money i had on me when he was having issues with his boss and his salary wasnt paid on time.

That was then shaundecided
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
sold my uncle bicycle tyre just to take my gal to a bar#
popularly known as#marina #badagry-blaze
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by MrCork: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:

.. Bro. no oofensse to yor picture profile but u loook like a mugu.

...u r skinnny...u haven't eatin...and then u hav yor salary to woman?
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Aiye mi ooooooo cheesy cheesy. Stories that touch cry cheesy . *following* wink cool
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by stinggy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Following... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Cooljoe1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
sold my uncle bicycle tyre just to take my gal to a bar#
popularly known as#marina #badagry-blaze
i knw u......badagry is a small town
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Cooljoe1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
u can lie for africa...

Last bullet: i knw u..........
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by veltany: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.
Beware of scam.

.THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.
Beware of scam.

Beware of scam.

Beware of scam.

Beware of scam.

Beware of scam.

Beware of scam.

Keep off..
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
kola u erh
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by stalicia(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:
i joined the school fellowship cuz of her wink
the op wrote "worst" nt "good"or is going 2 a fellowship worst ?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by slimedge(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided cryI almost drank kill and dry rat poison when she was relocating with her parents to another state
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Cooljoe1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
kola u erh
undecided
ogahlouiskid18:
kola u erh
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Cooljoe1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
kola u erh
wetin do yuu?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by jnrbayano(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elcemento:
She sent me to go and buy her orange drink,with my own money ooo. i quickly rushed to get her one.Chai, i mumu gan that time o.It's all for love sha grin grin grin grin

Wrong!

Your kini was responsible. undecided smiley
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Elcemento(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bros,you are correct somehow cos the babe's back-end dey always do me somehow.Chai,secondary school days grin grin grin.Opeyemi was the BOMB but i be maga make i no lie.
jnrbayano:

Wrong!

Your kini was responsible. undecided smiley

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by dein77(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Travelling PH to Kaduna once every while. It was risky. .....
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by uju18(f): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
slimedge:
undecided cryI almost drank kill and dry rat poison when she was relocating with her parents to another state
Ha! Nawa for you oh slimedge
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by slimedge(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
uju18:
Ha! Nawa for you oh slimedge
...Lol u dey undestimate d power of love @uju18

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You / Does This Trick Works On Ladies? / In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.