Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? (2003 Views)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by slimedge(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:
I gave him the last money i had on me when he was having issues with his boss and his salary wasnt paid on time

That was then shaundecided
sadSay GOD...9ja gurls no dey carry last for matter like this... grin...Are you sure it didn't happen the other way round?No lie ooo....grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by chimerase2: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
I used half of ma skul fees then to buy her fone grin
I also used almost the remaining to take her to hospital becos she complained that I used ma heavy duty AMU to disconfigure her womb I didn't knw how that was possible but she complained of stomach disorder so doctor say I was hitting her inner layer so hard, make I no fight (mgba ndi congo) congo fight with her till for some time shocked
O boi as I lean before I come lean join I suffer no be small choi grin
To be continued grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by uju18(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
slimedge:
...Lol u dey undestimate d power of love @uju18
lool this kinda love sef gan!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Mprex(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
slimedge:
sadSay GOD...9ja gurls no dey carry last for matter like this... grin...Are you sure it didn't happen the other way round?No lie ooo....grin
lolss. You NL guys are funnygrin like what do i stand to gain from lying
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by slimedge(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin
Mprex:

lolss. You NL guys are funnygrin like what do i stand to gain from lying
...I understand your plight my dear.. smileyJust winning you though...But one thing you should know is that our gals are very good in business. They hardly invest anywhere they won't reap from in million folds... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by slimedge(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
uju18:
lool this kinda love sef gan!
....grin Abi ooooo...Love is wicked!!!grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by Mprex(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
slimedge:
grin...I understand your plight my dear.. smileyJust winning you though...But one thing you should know is that our gals are very good in business. They hardly invest anywhere they won't reap from in million folds... grin
millions ke? I pray oh!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by slimedge(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote aMprex post=28334537]
millions ke? I pray oh! [/quote]...u dey doubt ni?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ogahlouiskid18(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
...I understand your plight my dear.. Just winning you
though...But one thing you should know is that our gals are
very good in business. They hardly invest anywhere they
won't reap from in million folds...
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by ucheokpara100(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2014
i pass SAMBISA FOREST 2am evryday jst 2 see her face.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing, You Have Ever Done For Love? by kenniesam: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
ogahlouiskid18:
I gave my gal my jamb 2011/12fee and waited till the next year
goddamn surprised....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts You Don't Know About The Penis / In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video / Blinded By Love? Boy Arrested For Doing This For His Girlfriend. See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.