Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. (4084 Views)

Help Wanted – In Need Of An Office Boy At Our Ughelli Delta Office / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. / Help Wanted – In Need Of An Office Boy At Our Ughelli Delta Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean the floor. The man passed the test with flying colors.

"You are hired," HR manager informed the applicant, "give me your e-mail address, and I'll send you the application for employment, as well as the date you should report for work.

The man replied " I don't have a computer, or an email!"

"I'm sorry," said the HR manager. "If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And we cannot hire persons who do not exist."

The man was very disappointed.

He didn't know what to do. He only had $10 with him. Once that is spent, he won't have any money to buy any food.

He went to the supermarket and bought a crate of tomatoes with his $10.

He went from door to door and sold the tomatoes in less than two hours. He doubled his money.

He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60. He realized that he can survive
this way. He started to go everyday earlier, and return late.

He doubled or tripled his money every day. Soon, he bought a cart, then a truck. In a very short time, he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

Five years later, the man became one of the biggest food retailers in the U. S. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan.

At the end of the conversation, the broker asked him for his email address.

The man replied: ' I don't have an email.'

The broker was dumbfounded. "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded in building an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?," he exclaimed.

The man thought for a while, and replied, "an office boy at Microsoft!"

If you just lost your Job or Just failed an Interview Don't worry be Optimistic..... Good days are on the way and something better is reserved for you.

https://www./article/20141018194359-195367652-a-jobless-man-applied-for-the-position-of-office-boy-at-microsoft?_mSplash=1&midToken=AQFDmOEm7r3hHA&trk=eml-b2_content_ecosystem_digest-recommended_articles-158-null&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=08uUpZ89WKkmw1

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bobbysworld28:
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean the floor. The man passed the test with flying colors.

"You are hired," HR manager informed the applicant, "give me your e-mail address, and I'll send you the application for employment, as well as the date you should report for work.

The man replied " I don't have a computer, or an email!"

"I'm sorry," said the HR manager. "If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And we cannot hire persons who do not exist."

The man was very disappointed.

He didn't know what to do. He only had $10 with him. Once that is spent, he won't have any money to buy any food.

He went to the supermarket and bought a crate of tomatoes with his $10.

He went from door to door and sold the tomatoes in less than two hours. He doubled his money.

He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60. He realized that he can survive
this way. He started to go everyday earlier, and return late.

He doubled or tripled his money every day. Soon, he bought a cart, then a truck. In a very short time, he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

Five years later, the man became one of the biggest food retailers in the U. S. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan.

At the end of the conversation, the broker asked him for his email address.

The man replied: ' I don't have an email.'

The broker was dumbfounded. "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded in building an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?," he exclaimed.

The man thought for a while, and replied, "an office boy at Microsoft!"

If you just lost your Job or Just failed an Interview Don't worry be Optimistic..... Good days are on the way and something better is reserved for you.

https://www./article/20141018194359-195367652-a-jobless-man-applied-for-the-position-of-office-boy-at-microsoft?_mSplash=1&midToken=AQFDmOEm7r3hHA&trk=eml-b2_content_ecosystem_digest-recommended_articles-158-null&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=08uUpZ89WKkmw1
dissapoitment sometimes make us realise our inner strength.

8 Likes

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
afolag:

U r absolutely correct! Spot on.

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Inspiring piece. Mods! Front page!

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Inspiring piece. Mods! Front page!
I am glad u like it. It hit me when I most needed it

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Debbyug(f): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wow!!!!. nice one

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Godisnear(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mods, do the needful
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Trafford(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just incase
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Debbyug:
Wow!!!!. nice one

that is not always the case in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by mrking3(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Inspirational piece!!! Very inspirational!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

that is not always the case in Nigeria.
Sure? Kindly elaborate
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

U r absolutely correct! Spot on.
if you have ever been disappointed i mean big time like your life depends on it, then you can understand what exactly am trying to say. I'm possible says alot of opportunities but our focus determines our feeling that we pay little attention to those things that can actually break the chain of poverty in our life. Well it doesn't have to go thesame way knowing fully well that we are all gifted and unique in our different ways.
I use this opportunity to pray for Nigeria to be bless with good leaders who will be atlist be reasonable enough to think that if the place we call home is well governed we all gonna enjoy the peace and harmony, they have the billions there sons and daughters are well brought up so that they can provide for themselves,they are to yet goin to inherit they millions yet to provide a gainful employment for we commoners still hard them. pscheeeeeeewwww!!!! cry
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
I am frustrated. I need a job. Somebody help
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
frustratedman:
I am frustrated. I need a job. Somebody help
Wow! So sorry to hear dt.
What is/are ur qualification(s)?
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry, this might be wrong to post here...

We are a web startup company in Lagos Nigeria. And we require the service of a freelance social media expert.

We need to drive real time traffic of at least 5000 active users to our website and also generate a strong social media presence.

Interested candidates must have done this before as your portfolio will be requested for i.e past website worked with.

Also note that we will provide you with a 24/7 graphic design team.

If interested buzz us on WhatsApp 07030233179" no call" with an estimate of what it will cost for a month to achieve this goal. And also state previous websites you have worked with.

NB: its a freelance position, not a permanent job offer.
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by heatmeup(f): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=250pt]FRONT PAGE PLSSSSSSSS[/size]
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by echobee(f): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
True talk
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by WinkWrld: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oyinbo tinz and d way life should be. In naija, 'tinz fall apart anD the story cannot hold' ....join PDP and. smile to the bank

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Atyodos: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
very inspiring

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by G12(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Simply inspiring! Action has been producing result since 12BC
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by toxiflam: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
cool story with lots of lesson at that.

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by missdebs(f): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
woowww, inspiring *goes to work, slaps boss, gets fired* nw we talking

2 Likes

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by martyns303(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
All of you screaming inspiring piece, I hope u are also as hard working as going to sell $10 tomatoes from door to door.

2 Likes

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
martyns303:
All of you screaming inspiring piece, I hope u are also as hard working as going to sell $10 tomatoes from door to door.
Thanks jare
Most be forming

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by kaboninc(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
afolag:

Must you quote the entire post?
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Morale of the story; Obstacles are stepping stones.

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
Morale of the story; Obstacles are stepping stones.
Yes o! Either stepping stones or stumbling blocks depending on our mindset!

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by dybaba(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by ejipretty: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
God bless you muchos. Just what I needed...thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by donmalcolm21(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tough times don't last but Tough people do.

1 Like

Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by BabaAlabi: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
All these lie lie stories. This is what the rich use to deceive poor people. A tomato seller will see this and be happy with mediocrity.
Re: A Jobless Man Applied For The Position Of 'office Boy' At Microsoft. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2014
kaboninc:

Must you quote the entire post?

srry kinda new on NL learning never ends....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja / Ndt Level Ii Technicians And Irata Rope Access Level I & Ii Technicians Needed / Mocality Ng, online and mobile directory in need of Super Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.