Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. (3483 Views)

Saraki Is Not From Kwara By Alhaji Abdulganiyu Folorunsho Abdulrazak / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / Why Do Fulanis from Kwara Like Adopting Yoruba Names: Like Kolapo And Bukola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
please how would you called our brothers sisters from kwara state ?.
would it be better to call a man from wkara state, egbon or Ab00ki?.Yoruba or Hausa .
the people main language is Yoruba, which supposed belong to sw, but wondered why the state is among the north. If the people are yorubas why Emire there instead of Oba ?.
recently, I called someone from wkara state mallam he quickly warned me that he a Yoruba and not Mallam, but surprisingly few weeks later he told me that he is going for northerners forum.
please where do they belonged.

PLEASE NO INSULT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by orlaryemy: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
They are Yoruba but in Nothern Geo-political zone just like we have Asaba Igbo people in Delta state(south-South). Mind you not only in kwara state we also have some Yoruba in Kogi state which is presently designated as Noth central. So in other words not all notherners are ab0ki. Did i answer your question?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by garsul: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Meaningless post. Is yoruba restricted to only SW nigeria? What do you call native yorubas in benin republic, togo & ghana?

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Kwararians.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by thegoodone2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:
would it be better to call a man from wkara state, egbon or Ab00ki?.Yoruba or Hausa .
the people main language is Yoruba, which supposed belong to sw, but wondered why the state is among the north. If the people are yorubas why Emire there instead of Oba ?.
recently, I called someone from wkara state mallam he quickly warned me that he a Yoruba and not Mallam, but surprisingly few weeks later he told me that he is going for northerners forum.
please where do they belonged. ((

PLEASE NO INSULT.
In 1845 if am correct Fulani invaded south west especialy kuwara and capture the place.fulani from Sokoto,it just happen as Boko haram are opperate now. they have the same plan as Boko haram.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by agabusta: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
orlaryemy:
They are Yoruba but in Nothern Geo-political zone just like we have Asaba Igbo people in Delta state(south-South). Mind not only in kwara state we also have some Yoruba in Kogi state which is presently designated as Noth central. So in other words not all notherners are aboki. Do i answer your question?

The OP is not expecting this kind of answer. He wants ethnic and tribal insults instead. Just continue monitoring the thread, the true intents will soon be revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
thegoodone2:
In 1845 if am correct Fulani invaded south west especialy kuwara and capture the place.fulani from Sokoto,it just happen as Boko haram are opperate now. they have the same plan as Boko haram.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
garsul:
Meaningless post. Is yoruba restricted to only SW nigeria? What do you call native yorubas in benin republic, togo & ghana?

meaningless comment angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by zekki: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:

PLEASE NO INSULT.
rubbish post
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by rman: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
KWARANS

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by Tsolz: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2014

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Well i know there are mallams n abookis there n certainly,u gat cowards n tail_in_frightened_pups there as well.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yoruba Northerners.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
zekki:
rubbish post

rubbish comment.

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by juman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:

PLEASE NO INSULT.

Your post make me laugh. grin grin

We are kwarans.

We belong to here and there. grin

I am kwaran, yoruba and mallam. grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by tpia6: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
garsul:

they probably have their own name.

or they go by their original region (ie where they migrated from) prior to nigeria's formation.

the word yoruba is more of a diasporic context, within nigeria you identify by where you come from. Interaction or residence among non-yorubas is what gave rise to the term.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by gebest: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Waara people
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by dokiOloye(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why is there an emir abi amir in Ilorin but no Oba?

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by tonytony208(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:

meaningless comment angry angry angry angry angry

this is indication dat you are mentally blind
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
dokiOloye:
Why is there an emir abi amir in Ilorin but no Oba?

ask them ooo! if they said that they are Yorubas why are they having Emire instead of Oba?

2 Likes

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
tonytony208:

this is indication dat you are mentally blind

yours is a genetic one.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by stevecantrell: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
garsul:

You forgot to add Cuba, Haiti, Brazil, Portugal, Brazil, Colombia etc
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by tonytony208(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:

yours is a genetic one.

yours started as acquired, but ur stupidity-inspired negligence prevailed and it went systemic, leading to the invasion of your central genome and its attendant mutation cum innate transformation. Now, your erstwhile acquired mental decadence has mutated your genetic makeup, making you the definitive host to infect your generation with mental incapacitation.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by rakkie: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yoruba but mistakenly categorize as north, some other town in kwara doesn't accept emir.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by xtanburg: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gambaris

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by tarano: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ilorin people are mostly moslems hence the traditional ruler is called an emir. The locals called their traditional ruler Olola wa, Oba. So Emir is suitable for a predominantly moslem populated center or settlement. The current traditional system is a blend of Yoruba, Fulani, Islamic systems. Ilorin is a Yoruba emirate ruled by descendants of Fulani missionaries, adventurers,and traders. The tussle for the crown is between Alimi's descendants and Afonja's descendants. The vast majority of Ilorin populace are Yoruba muslims from various origins Oyo, Ibolo, Ijesha, Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
tonytony208:

yours started as acquired, but ur stupidity-inspired negligence prevailed and it went systemic, leading to the invasion of your central genome and its attendant mutation cum innate transformation. Now, your erstwhile acquired mental decadence has mutated your genetic makeup, making you the definitive host to infect your generation with mental incapacitation.

tongue tongue tongue chai so e pain you abi
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by maslong(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
juman:

Your post make me laugh. grin grin

We are kwarans.

We belong to here and there. grin

I am kwaran, yoruba and mallam. grin

what of ab00ki undecided
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by juman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:

what of ab00ki undecided

Yeah, ab0ki ango. grin
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by nickxtra(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Kwarats or Kwarites
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by tonytony208(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
maslong:

tongue tongue tongue chai so e pain you abi

pain? Not at all. Just explaining to you how irreparably twisted your stvpid life has become, just in case you don't know of the decayed embodiment that your life is. Am certain you are now informed.
Re: Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State. by OperationIgrigi: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Tsolz:
Fulani slaves.

**LOLS** calm down bro. Use Igrigi@inbox.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. / Igbo Corps Member From Imo State Converts To Islam For Buhari / Anambra People And The Whole Of Easterners Get Reaaadddy And Prepare For War!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.