Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court (35128 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by chamboy(m): 3:09am On Nov 25, 2014
The Swagger of Vladimir Putin, God Pls Borrow GEJ for Just one day..... Just one day
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by donttouch: 3:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Just give us the name of the judge letz do the need.

"Any1 who who supports mass murder should be ready for...."
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by knightsTempler: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2014
This is funny but this article pissed me off so badly that I had to sign in again to write about this crazy judgement and the whole Nigerian justice system. Somewhere in Lagos, Anambra, kaduna, Ekiti someone that stole a mobile phone is languishing in jail and all the judge could deliver on a mass murderer who is responsible for so many death is acquittal? This country is a bad joke.

This is the worse news I ever heard and seen this year, and it is really depressing to hear such... It's an indictment on the government i must say.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Billygee2u: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2014
this news is incomplete.what's the name of the chief judge who freed him?the judge must be an Hausa man.so,because his father is an ex military officer,that the blood waster should go free? I weep for Nigeria .Nigerians,is high time for revolution .Revolution ,Revolution ,Revolution .Arise oh!you sleeping and lousy Nigerian youths .
Nairalanders that hate this judgments,let's begin to pray that the blood of the innocent people wasted in the bomb blast start crying against the judge ,his family and who ever have hand in setting the criminal free.
GEJ,if this news happen to be true ,and you didn't intervene in this matter ,I will start praying against your re-election .and you will know why God rejected King Saul.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by preselect(m): 5:03am On Nov 25, 2014
hahaha lololololol. . . . u gotta be kidding me. . . . nice try. . . thats a good joke. . . wink

now be serious angry . . . seriosuly? angry angry angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZbX0dIXh9g

poor man wey thief maggi dem go show him face for crime fighter. . .
rich man wey thief money we no de see him face for crime fighter. . .
no let this nation to fall inside well . . . . .
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by enifex(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
if a hear say u dey fail jamb,omo I go swear just visit www.mygramnews.com or contact 08144576172
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by eyems: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
na God go punish any body wey go realese that man
i just read the news from the source i dont know if its true sha... you can check it out here
http://www.naijanolly.com/abuja-court-frees-alleged-nyanya-bombing-mastermind/
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by nairakobo1: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2014
horpe132:

Proper Investigation they Cannot Do........
'
I don't Blame the Court,,,How Can You put the Blame of a whole Yan'ya Bomb Blast on one person ??
'
DSS Director general & the IG of Police should Cover their Faces in SHAME..........All they're good @ is running after the opposition !!!
'
Now let's Discuss the case,,,,,What kind of Evidence did they present to the Court .....because this judgment is a major one & it'll take a Judge d@ know what he's doing to Pronounce such Judgment......
'
I repeat & I stand to be corrected,,,,No act of terror is done alone or in isolation,,,,,,,So why is the DSS & NPF charging this guy alone ??
'
If You read well about terrorism ,,,You'll know that its not d@ easy to arrest & Prosecute Just one Person for a Mojor act of Terror......
'
'
A lot of innocent people are in Kiri_Kiri now because of the inconclusive investigation of our NPF........
'
'
"Ist they want a Closed Door hearing & Controlled Media reportage on the case".......
'
'
WHAT IS GOOD IS GOOD,,,,,,,WHAT IS BAD IS BAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,Everyone deserves a fair hearing in a Democratic Nation !!!!
'
'
'
If U don't have any concrete evidence on him.................Let him go !!!!
. Well then, if the security agents are incompetent, they should stop wasting tax payers money and replace them with more competent ones...........we can't continue in this mary-go-round situation. The same momentum they use when it comes to attacking opposition (even if unlawful) should be employed. We're tired of such excuses when it comes to solving pressing challenges, but when it's about 'their' personal issues, they will even go as far as disobeying court orders just to achieve their selfish desires.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by tomju(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2014
OP, you are miseducating the public and its in very bad taste! A sensitive issue like this should not be confused at all. For the records, the court did not free the guy, the judge struck out the case and order the DSS to remand him in their custody pending when he will be recharged to court and arrainged properly. What happened is that the Police and DSS are at war over which agency would do the prosecution of the case, read the full text of the judgement in the punch newspaper.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by mbulela: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
In saner environments the Attorney General of the Federation and the prosecutor in charge of this case would have resigned 5 mins after the judge threw the case out. This is as direct as an indictment can be.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by gayeobasan(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Indeed there was a country.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by abacus(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
meccuno:
What where the evidences resented,cause I heard its a two count charge....what are the existing laws as it concerns terrorism. What are the existing laws and what are our law makers doing to update the laws we have.....I find it nauseating when there is an issue and the next name we hear or see is GEJ. What we should understand is that Nigeria is like a team....u have the attackers,midfielders ,the goal keepers and the defenders....GEJ cannot be the executive,judiciary,and legislative arm @ the same time........if the legislature doesn't produce laws,what do u expect the judiciary to prosecute with? And if the judiciary is presented with an ill presented case do you expect the judge to perform magic.?? The same thing when keyamo and the EFCC wanted to prosecute a corrupt individual they weren't prepared and their case was thrown out.....please let's direct our anger to who it should be directed to.....

Point of correction.. GEJ can be executive, legislature and judiciary.

1. Salami case
2. And recently Tambuwal case.

And many others I submit here. Thanks.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by mickoe0102: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
Hakagure:
OP mis stated this. The charges were thrown out because he has not been arraigned, new court date set for Dec 5. Police failed to arraign him within 90 days so the court has no case against him. note: He was not discharged.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Reptyle(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
As far as I know, the suspect was not set free per se. The case was struck out for a lack of diligent prosecution from the FG. All that the FG needs to do is to re-arrest the guy, put their house in order regarding the prosecution and represent the case for trial.

A judge cannot lock away a suspect indefinitely if his accuser is not showing any interest in pushing the case. The judge did nothing wrong.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by mickoe0102: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014
tbaba1234:

Mr man, when a case is struck out, It has been dismissed.. The prosecution failed in their case and unless they have something new, they can't bring the case to court again.

Pls read d complete story, DSS has taken charge of prosecuting d case and Dec 5 is d next court hearing
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by mickoe0102: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2014
tomju:
OP, you are miseducating the public and its in very bad taste! A sensitive issue like this should not be confused at all. For the records, the court did not free the guy, the judge struck out the case and order the DSS to remand him in their custody pending when he will be recharged to court and arrainged properly. What happened is that the Police and DSS are at war over which agency would do the prosecution of the case, read the full text of the judgement in the punch newspaper.
. Thank u . I am totally at loss as to what he trying to derive from that
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by UTEWUOJO: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Dis is a normal trend in Nigeria & no one is surprise. Scores of people arraingh 4 terrorism wayback, what happened 2 dem? ofcourse dey were freed because of de so-called back bone, may God help dis country. We definately need a change come 2015, we are fed up with de blatant impunity in de present administration
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nairavirus(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2014
I no this will definitely happen. This was a programm. bkh+crwded area+bomb/men/wom+-chidr:car,pakd"-sucid, blast = deat.rslt secrty,firsv, media, publc, gov't.rsult=entr" oguche.+ sudn*intrcomt#gov't:curt, fre.end. They needed sombody with such credential, they were in uniform, they are now in agbada. They no the history of every served and serving member. Oguche was the one with the suiting C.V for for divert. That guy may not, even, in any way connected to the crime.they are playing politics with the lives of Nigerians our dear nation the only thing wehave got. " The nation is at war, let us gather all our war materials, supplies and equipment and prosecute this war before it ravage our country" by senator David Mark.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ZACHIE: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Billygee2u:
this news is incomplete.what's the name of the chief judge who freed him?the judge must be an Hausa man.so,because his father is an ex military officer,that the blood waster should go free? I weep for Nigeria .Nigerians,is high time for revolution .Revolution ,Revolution ,Revolution .Arise oh!you sleeping and lousy Nigerian youths .
Nairalanders that hate this judgments,let's begin to pray that the blood of the innocent people wasted in the bomb blast start crying against the judge ,his family and who ever have hand in setting the criminal free.
GEJ,if this news happen to be true ,and you didn't intervene in this matter ,I will start praying against your re-election .and you will know why God rejected King Saul.

He is Judge Adeniyi Ademola....son of Ademola Adetokunboh.
The Judge is a no-nonsense Judge that is certain to go places.
He idid not err.
Your law enforcement agents erred.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by majorfarms(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2014
I said this wuld happen few days ago, when one "smart" dude was querrying the mobbing and killing of a caught suicide bomber in Gombe...

Once we catch em, let's use smal kitchen knife to cut em apart piece by piece....the law has realy proven to be an ass. lipsrsealed
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by opribo(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2014
We are not surprised at all, lest we forget this same drama played out during Kabiru Sokoto first time arrest and then eventually we saw the soft landing provided for him. Now this Ogwuche set free just like that na wa O. What about the 75 souls he wasted. Honestly this country can give one hypertension. I just cant wait for something new to happen in this country. If we continue like this any longer something terrible may happen. There is a limit to what people can handle. This means that government has been unable to prosecute successfully any Boko Haram suspect. Please someone should send me away from this country I am tired.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Abraham2013(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
bakila:

Executive, Legislature and Judiciary

If you know something you would know that the power to prosecute is vested in the executive headed by a Governor or President in Nigeria. While it may be strategic to withdraw a case to proffer more evidence it leaves a sore taste in the mouth to absent a court in such a high profile matter. The prosecution ought to go to court and withdraw the matter. Better still the office of the Attorney General can step in and lead the prosecution, more better still a Private practitioner could be briefed to prosecute the case it will be wonderful if it is a high profile law firm. Alas they went to say no objection or rather appeared before the same court to say no objection to an oral application.
This case is a further dent on the part of the Government that locked the National Assembly and fired teargas on it means.
1. Its obvious dat u r angry about d HOA issues rather dan dis one. U hav a gud point, buh u r allowing sentiments becloud ur judgement.
2. Am sure u did not read d full article, u just read wat d op wrote and u started to comment.
3. Did u bother to read wat d other wrote dat made me to quote him?
4. Don't u tink d HOA has some % of blame in dis case?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by opribo(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Everything is just happening as if we have not law and order in the country and pple are still clamoring to continue like this. It is said only a mad man repeats the same thing over and expect a different result. IN some countries what is happening in Nigeria should provoke our leaders to step aside because they have proved that they cannot solve the problem.
It is not until everybody is killed that we we now do what we ought to do. There is no single top ranking Boko Haram suspect that have been arrested that have been successfully prosecuted. Even the senators arrested are given respect and tried secretly. The mere fact that one is connected with a criminal that person should not be treated with any form of respect but no this government will rather dine with them and even treat them with respect.

We say they are corrupt they say no they are not, corruption is not stealing.
We say they should declare war on Boko they say no they will dialogue.
We say expose the ones in government they say no the have immunity.

Tell me why i should allow a system that cannot guarantee my safety to continue to moderate into issues that affect my life. No way, enuf is now enuf. 2015 is the decider.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by 1009ja: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
So cases can go this swift in Nigeria's courts. Now we know for a fact that these corrupt "leaders" are playing on our intelligence saying they are fighting corruption. Why are we having corruption cases in courts undischarged since 2003. The judiciary has confirmed what we have believed all along - the judiciary is more corrupt than we think.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by mich02(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
What a senseless system
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by TylerDurden: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2020
etenyong:
Court Frees Oguche, Suspected Nyanya Bombing Mastermind

A Federal High Court in Abuja has dismissed the two counts terrorism charges against the suspected mastermind of the bombing of the Nyanya Motor Park in Abuja, Aminu Ogwuche.

Ogwuche was repatriated from Sudan, where he fled to after the bombing of the park, in which no fewer than 75 persons died.

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-frees-oguche-suspected-nyanya-bombing-mastermind/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.