Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi (2322 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Wednesday 26
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Checks!
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by tysonnn(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Speqs cool
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
who knows who show ffuck who knows who know

kill em all

!†s ya girl teddybiyasi checking in with 99 burners
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
teddybiyasi:
who knows who show ffuck who knows who know

kill em all

!†s ya girl teddybiyasi checking in with 99 burners

You are welcome baby..I guess this where you gon die soon.

1 Like

Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
please Mikuz help me delete this thread...she no how to ffuck someone up..
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Please mikuz as you take close that thread just do am here.. In fact delete the thread..
That woman or girl na ffuck up
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Smh, that babe go chop ban.
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
mikuz:

she deserve to be ban
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
mikuz:

seems you lost ya sight when I explained the reason why I couldn't drop that night & I told this fool we should dropped the next day & he refused

so what ffucking ban you yelling

in fact ban me for all I care

lamesh¹†
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

seems you lost ya sight when I explained the reason why I couldn't drop that night & I told this fool we should dropped the next day & he refused

so what ffucking ban you yelling

in fact ban me for all I care

lamesh¹†

so have I banned you now? Listen girl, I don't know what's making you feel like you can talk to anyone the way you feel like on here, forget that this is online and that I'm a mod. I'm not your mate, don't ever refer to me like that again. I won't take it from you.

What's your problem? This is about the second time you're failing to beat deadline. We're all in this for fun, if you can't beat your battle deadline, tell me and I ll consider. Go and read my battle thread with Geo, he came in this evening and I asked that I extend the deadline. That I did, no fuss - end of story. That's how ideal people behave. Abeg drop this arogant attitude of yours.
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abeg I no dey for better mood, make nobody show me arrogance on here cos I no go take am.
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
mikuz:

so have I banned you now? Listen girl, I don't know what's making you feel like you can talk to anyone the way you feel like on here, forget that this is online and that I'm a mod. I'm not your mate, don't ever refer to me like that again. I won't take it from you.

What's your problem? This is about the second time you're failing to beat deadline. We're all in this for fun, if you can't beat your battle deadline, tell me and I ll consider. Go and read my battle thread with Geo, he came in this evening and I asked that I extend the deadline. That I did, no fuss - end of story. That's how ideal people behave. Abeg drop this arogant attitude of yours.

yup that was the mistake I made

talking about age seriously its just a number so ffuck that ish bout the mate of a thing
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

yup that was the mistake I made

talking about age seriously its just a number so ffuck that ish bout the mate of a thing

Why don't u just apologise and end the drama, is that too hard? U know I'd side u if u were right. But here..ur totally wrong, girl. No be wetin I teach u be dis. Now apologise to Mikuz
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2014
kr0ne:

Why don't u just apologise and end the drama, is that too hard? U know I'd side u if u were right. But here..ur totally wrong, girl. No be wetin I teach u be dis. Now apologise to Mikuz

she thinks she's always right in things she do..that what kill her.. if I'm mikuz, I don ban her since
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

she thinks she's always right in things she do..that what kill her.. if I'm mikuz, I don ban her since
No vex. Na the babe wey I been plan to give u self
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2014
kr0ne:

No vex. Na the babe wey I been plan to give u self

Give me, how?
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

Give me, how?
how far? where's giiyaz?
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
007Bruce:
how far? where's giiyaz?

Why you looking for him, are you a g@y
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2014
kr0ne:

mikuz I was told to tell you sorry

oya sorry hope ya OK now grin

sosiqdude:

turn yourself to a mod & press the 'ban key'

sstupid infant born ludicrous
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

you're an illitrate - ''gay'' is an adjective not a noun
so next time you ask; are you gay?
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
kanyol, why dont you show yourself?i know you're a vet
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by Kanyol(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
007Bruce:
kanyol, why dont you show yourself?i know you're a vet
There r wolves in this realm and they'd eat me alive if i step in
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kanyol:
There r wolves in this realm and they'd eat me alive if i step in
and you're a pûssy?
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
teddybiyasi:

mikuz I was told to tell you sorry

oya sorry hope ya OK now grin

turn yourself to a mod & press the 'ban key'

sstupid infant born ludicrous

I don't blame you...I think ur boyfrnd refuse to write down the bars for you..that why u keeping doing no show battle...A girl like you are not made to marry..I'm just seeing ur bad character online
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

I don't blame you...I think ur boyfrnd refuse to write down the bars for you..that why u keeping doing no show battle...A girl like you are not made to marry..I'm just seeing ur bad character online
lwkmd
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by gottoboy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

We wah kill the fool
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
gottoboy:

We wah kill the fool

For sure
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
007Bruce:
you're an illitrate - ''gay'' is an adjective not a noun
so next time you ask; are you gay?

ffuck you
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by 007Bruce: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

ffuck you
tongue grin
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by gottoboy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
sosiqdude:

For sure
ℓ̊ Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я sey mai we batttle, buh admission runz dey hook me, 2015 no bad
Re: Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2014
gottoboy:

ℓ̊ Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я sey mai we batttle, buh admission runz dey hook me, 2015 no bad
Me and you or giyaz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) / *****Warcraft: Who's Tha Hardest (DBR vs H.J)**** / ** NL King Of Poet ** Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.