Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik (8047 Views)

Nigerian Rapper Splash Puts Her Hard Nip*les On Display At The Beach (photos) / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by Bonkz: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nwadimma Genevieve aka SPLASH

The talented young rapper Splash was born on the 27th of November. She is a native of Ebonyi State where she was born raised and even earned a degree in Linguistics, at the Ebonyi State University.
Splash started rapping professionally 3 years ago where she relocated to Lagos and worked with top music labels.
The pretty faced rapper who raps mostly in Igbo language grew up listening to the likes of Bone Thugs and Harmony, later Jay Z and Mode 9. Other musical international icons include Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Drake.
See More Photos http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2014/11/stunnng-photos-of-rapper-splash-musik.html

Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
She's a Batchic. i love that.

#Batman #Batchic
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by Abbey2sam(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
We don't know her here in Berlin

who is she

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by Bonkz: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
google the name....
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Still looks likes one village importer/exporter to me.
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by tayoxx(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
the only splash I no Na name of sweet o
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by zeetyzin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
hehehehehehe,ojukwu ikemba!
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by kayalla(f): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
na every pic be stunning?

she wear trouser inside that pool?
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Who? Is that Amaka or Ugochi? She looks regular, abeg, this is a waste of my data.
Re: OMG!!! Stunnng Photos Of TOMBOY Rapper Splash Musik by Lenient001: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ìgbò amaka!
Guess why no one know you.
I also hates that tongue

(1) (Reply)

Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much / World Must Flexible Woman Julia Guenthel Shows Things (see Photos / This The Face Of Bigbrother, The Invisible Celeb Behind The BBN Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.