Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? (28599 Views)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by boman2014: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Explosion rocks PDP secretariat in Cross River

An explosion believed to be a bomb rocked the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) secretariat along the Murtala Mohammed in Calabar, Cross River State, on Monday.

The incident which occurred at about 5:30am rocked several buildings in the vicinity.

Our correspondent who visited the scene at about 5: 50am saw heavily armed policemen and soldiers trying to restore order in the area.

A resident, who lives nine houses away from the secretariat where the incident occurred, said at the time he felt his house shaking.

“I heard a loud bang and everywhere started shaking. I thought the house was going to collapse,” he said.

In a compound that shares the same fence with the back of the secretariat, several glass doors and windows were shattered.

While speaking with one of those staying in the compound at about 10am, some policemen across the fence in the PDP secretariat ordered our correspondent to leave immediately.

A couple of them jumped over the fence with their guns and threatened to smash the correspondent’s phone and deal with him if he did not leave immediately.

The state chairman of the party, Mr. John Okon, said, “I understand they threw in a bomb or dynamite or something. The police are there and the anti-bomb squad is on the way. We would not be able to use the secretariat for the ward congresses. We would be using the Presidential Lodge.

All the electoral officers are collecting their materials and going to the field. The windows and other things inside the office were destroyed.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/explosion-rocks-pdp-secretariat-in-cross-river/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by ziky2010(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
The beginning of an end.Only God knows when this is going to end

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Toosure70: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Most likely APC at work
Let's watch and see

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by donmalcolm21(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Calabar is a peaceful state but I'm suprised with this incident, I think the police need to do a thorough job and bring the culprits to book. APC having a field day on this thread. Bunch of mofos

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Arch1: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
*in TANdroids voice* All these calabar people have started bombing themselves. It is not a Nigerian problem it is a calabar problem let them continue to kill themselves

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Aspireahead(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
lies

2 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Donmarrius: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Courtsey of internal power tussel in PDP cross river chapter.

Nothing we no go see cos' of next year election.

23 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Arch1: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
The president should declare a state of emergency in cross river state

20 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Built2last: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
2015 loading........98%

If you dont have your visa ready, you are on a long thing

28 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by adadadon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
They will blame APC and Tinubu soon PdPegs

27 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by bitterpenis(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Interesting
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by TippyTop(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
So APC have started bombing PDP offices after unsucessfull using bokoharam. Dia ris God o.
Why is Buhari doing all this na?

9 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Lilimax(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
I just hope they won't finish killing themselves before 2015 embarassed
Youths should not allow themselves to be used by these evil politicians

...there interest, there pockets... sad

9 Likes

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
PDP and their intraparty squambles again. The killer party at work again. PDP stop your madness

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Abiolainfo: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:
Most likely APC at work
Let's watch and see

Most unrealistic post of the day by a political illiterate

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Abiolainfo: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
TippyTop:
So APC have started bombing PDP offices after unsucessfull using bokoharam. Dia ris God o.

Have you taken your pills today

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by moneybag100: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nawa o....I need to extend my stay in France Where I school. I won't return home now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Most unrealistic post of the day by a political illiterate
she's a political clown.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Harmthe(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
and u still dont want me to comment on this.

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by femicyrus(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2014

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by orimsamsam(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
TippyTop:
. What a useless thinker

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
A nation at war with herself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by eagleeye2: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Herald of the year 2015
Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by johnmartus(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who care hope the Bomb level the budding pdp secretariat den of thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by Evathyst(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Waiting patiently for PDP's spokesperson Mrs Marilyn Ogar to come and tell d world how APC is responsible for ds. PDP, alwz blaming others for their own misfortune.

First, it was Buhari dt was sponsoring boko haram. Next, it was Northern elders, Later, APC was responsible. After, America no gree sell weapon for dem to defeat boko haram. Another time dey told us our soldiers are cowards, again, senior military officers are corrupt. PDP blaming others for their misfortune from time imo river.

Nobody should ask me how I know all ds, cos I'm presently studying Political science technology engineering here in france tongue

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by justi4jesu(f): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? by ggrin(f): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nairaland wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat / "President Buhari In A Trance" – Wole Soyinka / Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.