Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 (17902 Views)

NPFL: Enyimba Fc Vs Heartland Fc (2 - 0) On 17th June 2015 / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 / Dolphins Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 1) On 2nd November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
asala1:
What a shame, empty stadium for a Cup Final of the highest level. When will Nigeria get it right? Football is now business and not some philanthropic exercise.
And whose fault is it that there are no fans in the stadium?
Are they going to force Nigerians to attend matches?
Or is that how it is done in the EPL?
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
iv4fb:
empty stadium!
santana45:
EMPTY STADIUM. Up Enyimba. Down Orji.
Na ghosts go fill the stadium as you no go? No bi human beings like you dey stadium? How do on expect the stadium to be full when people like you sit and home and watch only EPL and LA Liga?
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by TochiPhotos(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
ajalileo:
D shot was #bomb...op I salute u...na ur home boi ajali
Arizonaa thanks bro.

9jafreak:
This is brilliant. Hopefully the Challenge Cup (as it is formerly called) will find its former glory. Big ups to Governor Fashola for hosting the games...

And great photos
Thanks bro.
Realdeals:
Nice shots
Thanks.

Thanks guys.
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by uduokirika1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was there LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And those of you shouting empty stadium

May God enrich your EMPTY brains

AMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by lekkie073(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
arsetalks:
Dolphins FC of Aba? Since when did Dolphin relocated to Aba?
arsetalks, why enrich urself with other people's sweat. after working for u, u have decided to withhold my pay....
is it fair?
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Haryorqunley(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good job
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Ajibel(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol. Ive just seen myself in one of the pics. The one Ejiogu dived to catch the ball during warm-up.
Thanks Tochi, I was already expecting these pics like you did last year. Now waiting for Nzogbu comic from Ikenna...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu Rubbishes Interest Claim From Fan, Says It's Unfounded! / PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today / Nigeria Vs Liberia: Why I Didn’t Invite Awoniyi – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.