Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. (748 Views)

I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup / Help!!! My Girl Watched Telemundo And Decided To Breakup With Me / Man Has No Choice Than To Cheat..fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by quinnboy: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
I did call it quit with her after 6 months of being with her. Though she's loving, caring and fun being with but there's something in her I don't think I can cope with anymore and that is the fact that she can't keep a little secrete. She involves all her friends and all my friends even the ones she barely knows into our affair anytime we have issues. She gets too jealous and embarrasses any lady she sees me with too often even if she's just a friend. I ve done that which I'm suppose to do, that is, correct her but she seems to be too stony hearted. I think letting her go is the best way to deal with issues that want to bring shame to u. I'm sure I've done the best. Though I'm going to miss her for sometime.
Re: I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by Gooci(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
wait.. shhe yu wont ask us wat to do nxt ni undecided
Re: I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by vivaciouzz(f): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
No comment
Re: I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by solomonbrown64: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
lol.....
y the confession........are u guilty?
Re: I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by quinnboy: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gooci:
wait.. shhe yu wont ask us wat to do nxt ni undecided
nope! I shared it maybe someone could learn from her being too pushy and too possessiveness. I hope I'm using the right words here.
Re: I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by quinnboy: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
solomonbrown64:
lol.....
y the confession........are u guilty?
nah....I don't think so.
Re: I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. by solomonbrown64: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
quinnboy:
nah....I don't think so.
Alright, bro

(1) (Reply)

Some Romacelanders And The Kind Of Thread They Open / Sex In The Movies: A Sharp Contrast To That In Real Life / Your Opinion Is Urgently Needed To Save Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.