Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State (7460 Views)

Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by smallJagaban: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Collynzo9:

Illiterate

LIKE YOUR ELDERS AT HOME

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by atlwireles: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:
when shall our gov complete the asaba-warri road?

Which project is Asaba -Warri road? Are you talking of Asaba- Ughelli dual carriage?
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by atlwireles: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
I hope the OP can tell us the current state of this roads in 2014. Because your pictures are from 2010 and 2011. undecided
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:

Which project is Asaba -Warri road? Are you talking of Asaba- Ughelli dual carriage?

i mean asaba-ughelli
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:
I hope the OP can tell us the current state of this roads in 2014. Because your pictures are from 2010,2011 and 2012. undecided

it is for you to provide pictures of those roads to prove me wrong. simple

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by atlwireles: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:

it is for you to provide pictures of those roads to prove me wrong. simple

Get a better job. You stated a thread with pictures, that were not only misleading, they were wrong. You made comments that were out right lies. Now you want me to prove you wrong? grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by atlwireles: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:

i mean asaba-ughelli

You meant Asaba-Ughelli? Do you even know where Asaba is located in Nigeria? wink
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:

You meant Asaba-Ughelli? Do you even know where Asaba is located in Nigeria? wink

i am from oko if you must know. i love my state but i hate underdevelopment in my state.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by atlwireles: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:

i am from oko if you must know. i love my state but i hate underdevelopment in my state.

Whoa, I have seen lots of people from delta state on NL, unfortunately without Google they wouldn't be able to drive from Lagos to Ibusa , Agbarho or Ozoro. Please spare me your crap.

They are only deltans to insult the tribes of delta State or disparage the big heart state.

You have had your few mins, you can now run along.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Asaba is most dirty and least developed state capital in the South South.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Asaba is most dirty and least developed state capital in the South South.

how did you come about that?
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by gratiaeo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
This is what you get under PDP administrations. Left for me, I will say you guys should elect Chief Great Ogboru of LP or Professor Pat Utomi of APC. Anything PDP is an epic fail.
Hypocrite! Why did you not comment on this thread?
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:

how did you come about that?
I've stayed in Asaba. I've been to other capitals.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I've stayed in Asaba. I've been to other capitals.

have you been to yenagoa?
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
shocked
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by oneeast: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Uduaghan is my man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:

have you been to yenagoa?
Ina jo alfa, o n bere boya irungbon e na jo na [the alfa (muslim cleric) died as a result of inferno, you are asking if his beard got burnt also]. I said I have been to all parts, you are pointing out a particular one. Thank God you are the OP, does Asaba look like a capital, considering the allocation it gets? What modern facility is in it apart from the airport?
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Ina jo alfa, o n bere boya irungbon e na jo na [the alfa (muslim cleric) died as a result of inferno, you are asking if his beard got burnt also]. I said I have been to all parts, you are pointing out a particular one. Thank God you are the OP, does Asaba look like a capital, considering the allocation it gets? What modern facility is in it apart from the airport?

we need an akpabio in delta state.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:
Come to Warri, Ughelli,Sapele, Oleh, Agbor, and many small towns in delta, you will find Good roads, Roads under construction and some roads that have not been touched yet. What is your picture trying to say?

The OP, should have presented Asaba in a complete Mode. Not one road and a compound. Even better, Present Asaba before 1999, Asaba in 2003 and Asaba today.
the op is nobody but chino i had a fight with him thats why he open this nonsense thread.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:
the op is nobody but chino i had a fight with him thats why he open this nonsense thread.

who is chino? please go through my profile posts and tell me if i am any other person other than myself. leave chino or whatever you call it from this thread. if you have no reasonable thing to contribute then leave this thread.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:

we need an akpabio in delta state.
Though James Ibori was corrupt, when driving from states that surround Delta State, even on FG roads, you knew you were in Delta State when you saw nice roads.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by oneeast: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
You should be ashamed of yourself to use another tactics to deflate the bitter truth! You are supposed to be all over this thread to tell us what is happening in your useless Delta State instead you are busy yelling that the OP is chino.. grin grin

Energito:
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:
Are you sure? OP, if you are Chino it will be wrong for you to open a thread whose aim is to attack some people. Sanity should be restored to the politics section. If we must war, let it be strictly politics.
Una goodnight.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Though James Ibori was corrupt, when driving from states that surround Delta State, even on FG roads, you knew you were in Delta State when you saw nice roads.

we need to ask uduaghan where is our huge allocation going to on a monthly basis.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you sure? OP, if you are Chino it will be wrong for you to open a thread whose aim is to attack some people. Sanity should be restored to the politics section. If we must war, let it be strictly politics.
Una goodnight.

it is diversionary. i am nwaoshimili from oko. i have been using this handle for the past 2 months. i even created a thread dedicated to delta state to promote my state. i am not chino as he is trying to cause confusion on this thread.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:

i have told you that this is chino.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by winniz: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chinonso dike keep fooling yourself.
NwaOshimili:

i mean asaba-ughelli
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:

stop this diversion. i am not chino. face the topic of discussion or leave now.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:
Chinonso dike keep fooling yourself.

face the topic please. i am not chino. no amount of diversionary tactics will make me to give up on this thread. where is our allocation going?
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by oneeast: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito face the thread and leave chino alone.

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by winniz: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
[s][/s]NwaOshimili:

face the topic please. i am not chino. no amount of diversionary tactics will make me to give up on this thread. where is our allocation going?[s][/s]

Chino na only u sabi where u get that pics from. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Hausafulanis Every Southerner Should Know / Osinbajo Attends Ekiti Summit, Lauds Fayemi’s Development Initiatives / Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.