Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State (7458 Views)

Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by oneeast: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Everybody is chino. Tomorrow you will see your dad and call him chino. The Op said he has been operating that account for the past 2 months. Instead of you to confirm you are busy calling another person. grin grin

winniz:

Chino na only u sabi where u get that pics from. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
winniz:

Chino na only u sabi where u get that pics from. cheesy cheesy
the fool went to internet and pick 2010 pictures.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by NwaOshimili: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:
the fool went to internet and pick 2010 pictures.

stop making noise. post current pictures of those roads that i posted if you think am lying. stop the insults and face facts.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by drajjay: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Uduaghan is a jok
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Collynzo9: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:
the op is nobody but chino i had a fight with him thats why he open this nonsense thread.
I suspected so from the very beginning.
Typical Chino tactics.
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:
energito come here and kneel down.

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by winniz: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
[s][/s]GeneralObasanjo:
energito come here and kneel down.[s][/s]

Chino, you are very predictable. Smh
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:
energito you are in trouble. come here now and kneel down.

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ok chino but your wife picture is with me.
GeneralObasanjo:

stop crying inside. calm down you shall go down like collyzo, like customized13 and so many of other Igbos. your pictures and every details is on my desk. you are in a very big trouble.

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Yeske2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chino, stop the derailment please
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by winniz: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:

[/b]iconize how are you[b]. the next thing u will call me another name. keep it coming boy.

Chino, Iconize kwaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by winniz: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Artillery101:

He will cry like the others did. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chino, you dey quote yourself? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Energito: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
GeneralObasanjo:

u are dealing with ruthless men other than chino. by the time we we are through with you, you will give me another name. u are in trouble.

Re: Photos: The Slumming Of Asaba- Delta State by Yeske2(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Not again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG / Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan / PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.