Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! (1915 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Nairaland Does Not Support Any Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! by Dannyset(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Whatever dis is all about, though it didn't sound like criticism to me. But just know that against all odds, we just got an AWARD, and that's just the beginning. Also note that Politically, NairaLand is hotting up.
*one more thing* Seun has put me in charge of this page 1. So am the Baale here, Agent fee and Agreement affordable.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Seun:
I know that our performance lately has been below par and I am working full time on getting the right people to help me to improve things.
You would have gotten and retained the best hands on the job if not for your use and dump policy.
Re: Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! by texanomaly(f): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op...You are right on point.

I used to spend time in politics, but backbiting and tribalism have taken over. Then there are the threads that have been clearly "paid for". Smh.

As for religion, you're right there too. Religion used to be my most frequently visited section. Now it's just the same argument between Christians and Atheists day in and day out. It's like someone put it on a loop and it's playing over and over again ad nauseam. I just can't take it anymore. I tire o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Does Not Interest Me Anymore! So Not Happy! by Seun(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Brandnew2:
You would have gotten and retained the best hands on the job if not for your use and dump policy.
That pattern was due to employment of free labor.

(1) (2)

Osinbajo's Wife Is The Grandchild Of The Sage, Obafemi Awolowo / Throwback Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife And Children In The Early 80s / Ebola-monkey Jonathan Fnally Raises PHCN Tariff S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.