Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You (25504 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Wonderful Prayer Of Total Self Deliverance That Really Works / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by saintopus(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
thecommunist:

why were you beating about the bush before?
I thoght you will understand the simple explanation of Eckankar being a RELIGION. It is like asking a moslem that "Did you believe in Jesus Christ,? that he died to save you? ". It makes no sense. What is he going to do with Prophet Mohammed(saw)?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
saintopus:

I thoght you will understand the simple explanation of Eckankar being a RELIGION. It is like asking a moslem that "Did you believe in Jesus Christ,? that he died to save you? ". It makes no sense. What is he going to do with Prophet Mohammed(saw)?
I have no issues with you, I only wanted you to answer a simple question, which you have done. no arguments...and for your information, I have know moslems who believe in jesus

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Wendy80(f): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
thecommunist:

why were you beating about the bush before?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by saintopus(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
thecommunist:
I have no issues with you, I only wanted you to answer a simple question, which you have done. no arguments...and for your information, I have know moslems who believe in jesus
OK, I wish you well, and thank most sincerely.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Barywhyte(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
saintopus:

Is indeed a pity if you consider ECKANKAR a demon. Well, that is African poor mentality on religion. To you "any religious path outside Christainity is demon ".
When @lastchild outlined his experiences, some people doubt him because of his inability to back his experiences with Bible Quotes.
I am a member of Eckankar and will never refer to any religious path as demonic. "Ignorance to some is bliss "

Are you aware of the fact that Eckancker is a branch of New Age? Good luck to you tho.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Barywhyte(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
lastchild:
my deliverance is permanent bro and there are only few people in this world who know about this spirit more than I do,I'm writing a book on it with the help of pastor ozioma who delivered me,it takes only experienced person to know what something is all about

There are so many misconception about these spirits,I decided not to write them on nairaland any more rather I'll explain them in my book titled " INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS"

Talking About love,its actually you that knows nothing about love because if you do you'll know that when someone love something he/she can actually hurt that think in order to have them

Actually I didn't mean your deliverance isn't permanent. Far from it! That is a prayer that came from my heart ok. It is well. And about your book, good luck

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2014
ElRey01:
If a demon fails on his mission, he is tormented by Satan for now.

Satan and the demons know that their end is in the lake of fire, and they know that their time here is short, that is why they are working so hard to win many souls that will burn with them in the lake of fire. Their solo mission is to possess as many people as they can by means of sin. Demons are not possessing men because they seek for a place of rest, no, they possess men because they hate God, and remember God made man in his image. And being that they cannot harm God, they therefore seek to possess man who is the Image of God so they can use man to fulfil Satan's agenda which works against the will of God. Satan and the demons know what God has prepared for his children and they are jealous about it and do not want man to inherit it.

Right now as we're speaking demons are tormenting the souls of many they've won in hell while awaiting for the last judgement where they will all with the lost souls be cast into the lake of fire.

My brother I am not writing as an inexperience person in the things of the spirit but as one who have had a great experiance with these demons and their modus operandi and was delivered by the power of Jesus.
as per the bolded, the bible in matthew 12:43-45
“When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.

Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”

matthew 8:31 "31
Now there was a herd of many swine feeding at a distance from them. 31The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine." 32And He said to them, "Go!" And they came out and went into the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters.… sir with the above bible teaches us that demons possesses because they need a host or shelter or resting place.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by saintopus(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Barywhyte:

Are you aware of the fact that Eckancker is a branch of New Age? Good luck to you tho.
Eckankar maybe a New Age religion, yes, so was the major religions of this world few hundreds years ago. Before Christainity and Islam there had been extinct religions of the world. You see, religions will come and go, but the true you, a divine child of God, Soul, lives forever. It is man, that bring forth religion and not the other way. Of a truth, no religion will last anything more than a four thousand years.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2014
lastchild:
Lol.. Christians and their misconception to everything,who told you that satan is the one assigning demons to torment human and bring them to hell

Listen,the number one reason demon possess a body is for shelter,any demon that lives outside a human body is like a man without home,those demon make their choice of whom they attach to,lucifer didn't assign any demon to anyone

You said if the demon failed to bring the person to hell then he'll be tormented? So that means if he succeeded he won't be tormented?

My dear it may interest you to know that these demons don't even know how their end will be,they don't even know how the hell will look like,they are as clueless as human waiting for their last day

deception begins with ignorance or will rejection of d truth.
Go read ur bible .
Most of ur statemnts on this issue blatantly contradict the bible.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2014
saintopus:

Eckankar maybe a New Age religion, yes, so was the major religions of this world few hundreds years ago. Before Christainity and Islam there had been extinct religions of the world. You see, religions will come and go, but the true you, a divine child of God, Soul, lives forever. It is man, that bring forth religion and not the other way. Of a truth, no religion will last anything more than a four thousand years.
wat are d tennets of eckankar?
Eck contradcts d bible so it is false.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by UnknownT: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2014
thecommunist:
as per the bolded, the bible in matthew 12:43-45
“When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.

Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”

matthew 8:31 "31
Now there was a herd of many swine feeding at a distance from them. 31The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine." 32And He said to them, "Go!" And they came out and went into the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters.… sir with the above bible teaches us that demons possesses because they need a host or shelter or resting place.
Now this is what lastchild needs to see. Cos after wandering, she may try to come back to see if she will see any loophole, and God should help lastchild if she finds any(God forbid), she will come with some other female wives and the sex in d dream will turn to thr33some and i doubt if he can help it.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by saintopus(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

wat are d tennets of eckankar?
Eck contradcts d bible so it is false.
So you feel any religion that is not Christainity is false? Well, that is your opinion. Maybe in a distant future, you will understand why God created people differently, and created many paths to Itself. But for now, keep enjoying yourself in your state of ignorance.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
saintopus:

So you feel any religion that is not Christainity is false? Well, that is your opinion. Maybe in a distant future, you will understand why God created people differently, and created many paths to Itself. But for now, keep enjoying yourself in your state of ignorance.
yes i do. God didnt create multiple paths to hmself.he's not a confusionist.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2014
UnknownT:
Now this is what lastchild needs to see. Cos after wandering, she may try to come back to see if she will see any loophole, and God should help lastchild if she finds any(God forbid), she will come with some other female wives and the sex in d dream will turn to thr33some and i doubt if he can help it.
this time lastchild will have 3 somes and bondage s.ex,
with koboko and gags .
Let him keep yapping about devils loving him/humans.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by saintopus(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

yes i do. God didnt create multiple paths to hmself.he's not a confusionist.
Well, I am sincerely happy to be a member of Eckankar, and I believe you are happy being a Christian too. In both ways we are winners, I honestly wish you well on your journey, and thank you very much.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
saintopus:

Well, I am sincerely happy to be a member of Eckankar, and I believe you are happy being a Christian too. In both ways we are winners, I honestly wish you well on your journey, and thank you very much.

it's not about happiness or winng an argumnt. But about knowing d truth. First God,who is infinitely wiser than man cannot have multiple modes of access.
Just think,success requires constancy. Constancy is unity,
unity is 1 ,in mathematics.
Without unity, there is no confidence,hence no peace of mind.
E.g, if the law of gravity isnt constant, avaition cant hope on it.
If the sun wont rise in d morrow, you cant bet on it.
But we bet on this things..
Staking so much on them.

How much more on God.
They cannot b more than 1 way to God else God is a f.ool!
Creating religious confusion all over d world, creating murders and segregation and strife.
You think, has multiple religion increased peace and harmonious co existence in d world? No.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by saintopus(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

it's not about happiness or winng an argumnt. But about knowing d truth. First God,who is infinitely wiser than man cannot have multiple modes of access.
Just think,success requires constancy. Constancy is unity,
unity is 1 ,in mathematics.
Without unity, there is no confidence,hence no peace of mind.
E.g, if the law of gravity isnt constant, avaition cant hope on it.
If the sun wont rise in d morrow, you cant bet on it.
But we bet on this things..
Staking so much on them.

How much more on God.
They cannot b more than 1 way to God else God is a f.ool!
Creating religious confusion all over d world, creating murders and segregation and strife.
You think, has multiple religion increased peace and harmonious co existence in d world? No.
Which truth? You see, there can never be a Universal Truth anywhere in the world. This is why God created several paths. What you love maybe harmful to me. Even in your opinion, if only one religion should exist, maybe Christainity for instance and everybody being a member, there will still be problem. For example, Questions such as which of the Christian sects will God approve? So we might just rule out some churches out e.g with due respect, SDA, my pre-Eck church, Olumba Olumba, Cele, maybe Christ Embassey cos they are too worldly. It will remain Deeper Life, Assemblies of God, RCCG, etc. So you see the vanity in understanding the concept of truth?
ECKANKAR teaches love as the only thing that can take Soul back to God. Love and only love is the key.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
saintopus:

Which truth? You see, there can never be a Universal Truth anywhere in the world. This is why[b] God created several paths. [/b]What you love maybe harmful to me. Even in your opinion, if only one religion should exist, maybe Christainity for instance and everybody being a member, there will still be problem. For example, Questions such as which of the Christian sects will God approve? So we might just rule out some churches out e.g with due respect, SDA, my pre-Eck church, Olumba Olumba, Cele, maybe Christ Embassey cos they are too worldly. It will remain Deeper Life, Assemblies of God, RCCG, etc. So you see the vanity in understanding the concept of truth?
ECKANKAR teaches love as the only thing that can take Soul back to God. Love and only love is the key.

if God created several paths to Himself then said
except a man be born-again ,he shall not enter the kingdom of God

I am the way ..... No one cometh to the Father but by Me

what kind of God would that be?

No. There is a devil; the enemy of God and men who has created all these pseudo religions to take men to hell. It's all deception.

Wen u think of confusion,think of the devil,he's the author.
Religion is taking more people to hell than disease and war combined. Why? because ppl will die for religion,thinkng theyre pleasing God. It's all a grand deception.

Peace bro.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

deception begins with ignorance or will rejection of d truth.
Go read ur bible .
Most of ur statemnts on this issue blatantly contradict the bible.
point out those that contradicts the bible and the bible verse they contradicts
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
UnknownT:
Is that what you wish for me or what? well , she attempted 2 nights ago in my dream and I dealt with her,she said if I accept her this time around she will open doors for me,she tried giving me revelations about my cousin whom is childless for 9 years,I didn't care to listen,I pushed her inside railway expecting the train to crush her but she disappeared before the train could get to her

The food she brought turned to stone,I've come to realize that this spirit will always come to check and I'll always wait for her

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

this time lastchild will have 3 somes and bondage s.ex,
with koboko and gags .
Let him keep yapping about devils loving him/humans.
I'm only passing knowledge,the problem we have is looking at animals we hate properly before killing it and that's why we always miss the target

A good hunter will always study the animal,know what it likes and don't before striking
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by UnknownT: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
lastchild:
Is that what you wish for me or what? well , she attempted 2 nights ago in my dream and I dealt with her,she said if I accept her this time around she will open doors for me,she tried giving me revelations about my cousin whom is childless for 9 years,I didn't care to listen,I pushed her inside railway expecting the train to crush her but she disappeared before the train could get to her

The food she brought turned to stone,I've come to realize that this spirit will always come to check and I'll always wait for her
I am praying for you to fall, i can never wish you that. Its good as you are alert for her and i pray you never lose guard. Total victory is yours bro.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
UnknownT:
I am praying for you to fall, i can never wish you that. Its good as you are alert for her and i pray you never lose guard. Total victory is yours bro.
thanks a lot, but my problem now is,should I do this fasting and midnight prayers for the rest of my life in order to stop her from coming back

Pastor said I should continue,now the question is"till when"?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
You once cussed God publicly here and spoke disparagingly of Him ,to d glee of atheists,
but now see the same God granting you deliverance as if nothing happened.
Thank God for God , because if He were man ....

Anyway, you do have some "light " dont you?
You now see tht the problem persisted because of some things you didnt know. Wat you didnt know kept you in captivity..
But u kept pushing you kept trying you never gave up
you even got into d wrong places where there was no true help
then one day you got to a place tht gave you some victory ...

Thank God for ur persistence ...

And you made it public..

Thank you for sharing your story.

You've learnt a lot
we've learnt a lot
and there's still a lot for you to learn .

*i'll respond to ur other post lerra *

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Timothy3113(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
lastchild:
there's a way out but very hard
please how
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Saraha1(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
lastchild:
thanks a lot, but my problem now is,should I do this fasting and midnight prayers for the rest of my life in order to stop her from coming back

Yes you have to continue with your mid night prayer. It may be for just 30mins attimes, but make sure you engage in welfare prayer before you close your close daily.

This spirit will always want to check if there is any available space for them to penetrate and once they find any! My brother , that is a story for another day. I pray that would nt be yours .

Pls dnt relent .

Congrats on your victory.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Saraha1:

Yes you have to continue with your mid night prayer. It may be for just 30mins attimes, but make sure you engage in welfare prayer before you close your close daily.

This spirit will always want to check if there is any available space for them to penetrate and once they find any! My brother , that is a story for another day. I pray that would nt be yours .

Pls dnt relent .

Congrats on your victory.
I'll do midnight prayers for the rest of my life?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Timothy3113:
please how
please remind me what you said that made me said that,I'm only ready the quotes
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Barywhyte(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
lastchild:

You are asking these questions because you lack the words of God in your life. you are only interested in solving your problem. You don't love God and his words but you desire his miracles. You still have a long way to go with the character you are exhibiting here but then I love your openness, persistence and sincerity. Those are great qualities. You must return to MFM tho and be lectured on how to use bible to defend your life against spiritual attack but I doubt if you are interested in all these. The only thing you care about is miracle and not about the miracle GIVER. That is never going to be enough.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:

Our God is not a fool...He saved you for a reason; don't let the temptation of the world draw you back! Keep praying; you will not fall because the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ is sufficient to keep from falling! After all the word of GOD says "PRAY without CEASING"...Praying is not a punishment but a weapon of spiritual warfare! Put in your best to get use to it! In fact, I don't feel comfortable any day I forget to pray before going out....Because prayers keep my spiritual eyes opened. Once you get use to it, you will love it...and the devil will flee!

James 4:7-8

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 4:20am On Dec 05, 2014
doubleDx:

Our God is not a fool...He saved you for a reason; don't let the temptation of the world draw you back! Keep praying; you will not fall because the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ is sufficient to keep from falling! After all the word of GOD says "PRAY without CEASING"...Praying is not a punishment but a weapon of spiritual warfare! Put in your best to get use to it! In fact, I don't feel comfortable any day I forget to pray before going out....Because prayers keep my spiritual eyes opened. Once you get use to it, you will love it...and the devil will flee!

James 4:7-8

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
I'm talking about midnight prayers and fasting,should I do them forever
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Timothy3113(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2014
lastchild:
bro if some one should enter into convenant with them , pls is dere no going out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / 10 Mistakes People Make With The Holy Spirit / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.