Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Shippyme = Complacent. Shippyme services is now 50/50 Use At Your Own Risk!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme = Complacent. Shippyme services is now 50/50 Use At Your Own Risk!!! (352 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shippyme = Complacent. Shippyme services is now 50/50 Use At Your Own Risk!!! by holyprof: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Shippyme services is now 50/50, it can be good or bad depending on your luck. after the first time i used their services the rest have been very frustrating.

The latest fiasco is that an item that has been delivered since 7, November 2014 (over 2 weeks) has not been updated as received, not to talk of the booking prepared for shipping(yet the transit time is supposed to be 5 - 12 biz days ), the is a new low. The last time i shipped with Shippyme, my Laptop got Missing and that was it. no talk of it from shippyme.

At first they completely ignored my E-mails, but for my persistence one of their agents finally sent a message that they were going to work on it. But the truth is they did nothing and will blame the US team(those lot are completely useless as they will not reply your e-mails or pick the phone even when they had been talking on it few seconds earlier). don't even get me started with the Lagos team (you need to call a zillion time before someone finally pick up the phone). It appears Shippyme has attained self satisfaction and its no surprise they give little or no attention to customer's complaints and issues.

In all, business people who want prompt response to emails, good customer service and prompt booking delivery should think carefully before place another booking with shippyme. I cannot really express how disappointed i am with shippyme (Not to mention that i have referred no less than 5 of my friends to them) Not a happy customer.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Market Research / Credit Crunch, Low Sales....businesses Complain / Loving Mothers And Fathers Please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.