Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59100 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Sylvarresta(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Not suprised....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mcfarlin(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na today?

In other news

Jonathan

Till

Una get sense!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by TrishaP(f): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
swagwu:
OK...we must not be best in every thing!
I tire o
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
K
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mckoolcharming(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
angry >: despite her spendings on bullet-proof rydes A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ private luxuries, she ignored our airports......madam na wetin we do U̶̲̥̅̊ na?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Anybody that has used/seen airports in other climes will not dispute that. I'm even surprised our MMIA is rated less bad than Kotoka Airport, Accra.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by ireneony(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
I agree with the title

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
k
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Abiolainfo: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
After all the Money our figurehead leader(GEJ) claimed to have spent on the sector, still yet we're far from being the best in the world.... #GEJMUSTGO

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Tymax(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Out of 10 all over Africa, we alone have a whooping 3 of our airports (our best ones) mentioned in this infamous list. angry

You see why it is foolishness being a blind loyalist? You are only fooling yourself but the rest of the world can see through your lies. Transformation my foot.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by RotrEmmanuel: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
That's the reason why i love air FRANCE undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by duni04(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Three inside top ten! U wan try!
Up Nigeria! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by keypad1: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
north south east west........thieves everywhere in this country.

God is punishing this nation.

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Joe -best nig pressident, stealer -best aviation minister.....Nig is a bad joke! Abi na apc cause am?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by duni04(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
PaulJohn1:
I thought that bulletproof car lover lady renovated our airports. undecided

I guess we've been scammed...
grin ur just realising that?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who is doing the rating? Abegiiiii!!!!!. I was in Ghana international airport this year the place is like Chisco motor park. Bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by free2ryhme: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
God Bless Princess Stealer Udula!!! This is the handiwork of APC!! Which other airports in Africa can boast a fleet of sophisticated bullet proof vehicles for VIPs?? Absolutely none!!!

This rating is totally nonesensical!!

Are u happy now

You think d truth can hide forever all u do is blame APC and yet u support a party that had mortgage ur future for selfish aimlessness.

You disgust me
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by duni04(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
God Bless Princess Stealer Udula!!! This is the handiwork of APC!! Which other airports in Africa can boast a fleet of sophisticated bullet proof vehicles for VIPs?? Absolutely none!!!

This rating is totally nonesensical!!
Sarcasm at its best grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Litmus: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
These attacks on Nigeria creates a false impression of Africa. Nigeria has the worst this in Africa, Nigeria has the worst that in Africa - sure there's an element of inferiority complex playing out in which peoples form other African Nations desperately want to knock Nigeria down (although i personally don't understand the attitude. I like that Egypt, Algeria and South Africa are said to be developed places. I don't like south Africa killing Nigerians but i want them to progress. I love that Ethiopia is rising and so on) also i understand that there's an element in this of Nigerian politics at play here. However, i feel it may be counter productive, in the long run, painting these false impressions of Africa. For instance, during the Ebola outbreak, many of my English friends thought that Nigeria was going to be the hardest hit because of the recent impression of Nigeria as being the very worst place in Africa. When people from Abroad have visited Nigeria after traveling in Africa they are always amazed by why Nigeria has the reputation it has. They in fact then fail to see the bad things ,which they aught see and criticize, because their formative impression was so bad in the first place.

It's worth knowing that in many cases Western Media that report on Nigeria have no first hand experience of Nigeria and only get their info from none-Nigerian African colleagues. This unacceptable and lazy journalistic trend include from the BBC .

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by jcflex(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I think GEJ and Odua renovate our airport with billions, wit their road show to western country, USA, CHINA, UK,
hahahaha, deir is GOD ooooo, tax payer money has been swindled away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by omenka(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
free2ryhme:

Are u happy now

You think d truth can hide forever all u do is blame APC and yet u support a party that had mortgage ur future for selfish aimlessness.

You disgust me
Look MORE CLOSELY!!! cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Reference(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yes na. My people love pig styies, touting and free service. It is in our DNA hence they wrestled the likes of Bi-Courtney off the turf. With all the billions spent MM2 remains the most functional.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by karpentar: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
This shows level of destruction wretched on this country by past looting presidents from the north and their south west stooge, ObJ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Mayydayy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
the same airports GEJ is claiming to have transformed.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by amaechionuh(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fake stories everywhere and some olodos are buying it.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
hehehehehehehehe, see as all our international airports rank worst. Tis a bad thing. But its not my business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by InvertedHammer: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Litmus:
These attacks on Nigeria creates a false impression of Africa. Nigeria has the worst this in Africa, Nigeria has the worst that in Africa - sure there's an element of inferiority complex playing out in which peoples form other African Nations desperately want to knock Nigeria down (although i personally don't understand the attitude. I like that Egypt, Algeria and South Africa are said to be developed places. I don't like south Africa killing Nigerians but i want them to progress. I love that Ethiopia is rising and so on) also i understand that there's an element in this of Nigerian politics at play here. However, i feel it may be counter productive in the long run painting these false impressions of Africa. For instance, during the Ebola outbreak, many of my English friends thought that Nigeria was going to be the hardest hit because of the recent impression of Nigeria as being the very wort place in Africa. When people from Abroad have visited Nigeria after traveling in Africa they are always amazed by why Nigeria has the reputation it has. They in fact then fail to see the bad things which they aught to see and criticize because their formative impression was so bad in the first place.

It's worth knowing that in many cases Western Media that report on Nigeria have no first hand experience of Nigeria and only get their info from none-Nigerian African colleagues. This unacceptable and lazy journalistic trend include from the BBC .

/
You need to snap out of your delusion

\

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by free2ryhme: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Look MORE CLOSELY!!! cheesycheesycheesy

You are worthless
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
If the aviation sector which the government boasts of as one of the areas that it has impacted much on through the Transformation Agenda could be this rubbish, I doubt if the government really did anything.
The roof of the MMIA, Lagos leaks. The roof of the one in Yola was blown off by wind. The one in Enugu suffers flooding.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
If the world like let them label us black and blue. 9ja remain 9ja whether rain or Sun. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.