Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59287 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
adamskutty:
haha! This is just what i want.

Now time to lecture u bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon a bit grin

Now u cursed, malnourished blek southy baboon, west africans weren't enslaved in their community grin nah! nah! nah!

Infact, northern nigeria wasn't involved in the trans atlantic slave trade, they were busy trading with their arab counter parts in horse,ivory,cloths,leathers,salt e.t.c and only few southern communities sold slaves to the white man. grin . Those slaves were prisoners of wars grin grin grin.

The descedants of those southern nigerians are actually descendants of slave owners who were blacka grin . The descendants of those slaves are the AAs. grin

And u cursed,loudmouthed,soulless septic psycopathic clodhopper with an IQ equivalent to a dot (.) knows nothing about ur slave history, all blek southy boons are descendants of slaves, the white man came and invaded ur sitty land right from the 16 century and made y'all slaves right in ur home grin ,don't y have any rulers? grin grin oh, or maybe they were very primitive baboons grin

Hahaaha! I remember watching the film. "the gods must be crazy" which talked about the primitiveness of the blek bushmen southy grin grin

when a coca cola bottle was thrown from a flying plane to the ground, one of them saw it, picked it, and ran to his primitive community shouting, the gods have sent a gift grin grin grin

Another part,showed a large group of blek bushmen of southy sitting down, a small plane flied over, when they heard the noise from the plane, they started laughing and said "THE GODS MUST HAVE EATEN TO MUCH AND NOW THEIR STOMACH IS MAKING NOISE grin

These are facts i present to u southy blek slave grin

U suffering and smiling ape, u should be caught,tied to a truck and drag acrosa the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo for daring to argue with ur 9la lord and owner grin u are below me grin

Subhumans like ur kind who r@pes virgins thinking it will cure them of hiv are below me. I spit on u warthog faced buffoon grin

U lowest of the low, bow before me u blek slave grin

hey little monkey you can raise that tail of yours until it challenges the force of gravity but as long as you still inhale generator smoke,drink water from the river and seek refuge in foreign lands...you remain nothing to me...you can scream on top of your voice I will never take you serious,poverty can make one goes insane therefore your mental situation is no exception...
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
adamskutty:
it seems u are the only sensible southy in here.

U don't brag about having the best infrastructures e.t.c when it's very clear ur kind provided majority of these infrastructures for the lazy goons with highest hiv aids in the world, how do u feel when u see those drug addicts brag about ur kind success like they achieved it? grin

what do you say about over 1million people with HIV in your own 4million population Benue state?you sound like a very hard working Ebola shoe repairer
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:

International standard renovation plan for Lagos airport. It will make it better than any of those boring airports in South Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

Planned this Planned that Planned this Planned that ..............

you must be bored and frustrated as hell now singing this never ending lifeless song of the Nigerian story

actually the issue that you should be concerning yourself with currently is your free-falling Naira....leave award winning SA airports alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Parolee: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:
Seriously, I want to know how South African airports are rated because they are not so much different from the Nigerian airports in many aspects. Maybe South African government lobbied as usual just to get high marks!

What the hell are you talking about Man you cant even manage to have proper parkades at your airports - lets not even mention the rest. Jeeeeez you are high on something toooooo strooong for you.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Hogsmead:

Rətard!
disgusting subhuman grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=MduZA post=28497564]

hey little monkey you [quote] my slave happily telling me what he goes through in his jungle grin

So u mean to tell me u apes drink sewage water, inhale generator smokes ,walk naked,hunt rats with stick, sleep in mud houses? grin grin

Puhahaja! Ur case is one big pathetic one my slave grin ,u clinking ,clanking, clattering collection of fermented watery ,greenish sperm of a dog that was deposited in ur momma worn out, maggot infested pucci grin grin . U were well fashioned with it into a 4 legged imbe.cilic hobo with canoe shaped head grin grin
See how u behave? I have always known u ain't human,ur kind bang fowls with reckless abandon grin

Hahaaha! My slave is putting all his frustration on his mister and owner grin grin u lower beings have the most mental case in the world to the intake of methaquoline grin ( southy is a very lucrative place for the sale of hard drugs grin )

Hahahahaha! Pls come do zulu dance in front of ur mister u gaytoad grin grin grin

This is the effect of too much intake of drugs u blek, zulu baaaaastard! grin

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

what do you say about over 1million people with HIV in your own 4million population Benue state?you sound like a very hard working Ebola shoe repairer
haha! grin primitive beentu trying to play smart grin

Primitive beentu trying out different strategies grin

But a monkey can never be equal with humans no matter how hard it try . grin

Pls u bentu ape, i am not from benue state but kogi state.

Secondly, the largest ethnic group in benue (the tiv) has a population of 6 million grin ,hahaha! So how come benue population is 4million? grin
Not to talk of the other ethnic groups in benue ( the population should not be less than 8-9million)

Slave mentality, u can never out smart ur mister grin

Wait a minute, what's ebola? grin hahaha! There is no ebola in ur master's country grin

Anyway, what do u have to say about the fact that 17percent of u primitives got hiv grin hahaha! The highest in the world for a small population grin y'all fvck like mad dogs grin

The statistics is even fake,looking at the fact that hiv positive blek southies sleeps with non positive virgins without condoms,thinking it will cure them of their aids ,thereby spreading it the more grin grin

Atleast, it should be 20million southies with hiv grin grin

Even following the statistics which states that 1 out of every 4 southies are positive, i am even scared of my precious life right now cos i am surrounded with bunch of hiv carriers grin

So out of the 12 southiea in here, 3 of u apes got aids? grin hahahah! This is damn risky,i am in a red zone grin

I know u are positive,u malnourished, warthog faced buffoon grin grin i rebuke u hiv carrier,u primitive strange looking creature grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
haha! grin primitive beentu trying to play smart grin

Primitive beentu trying out different strategies grin

But a monkey can never be equal with humans no matter how hard it try . grin

Pls u bentu ape, i am not from benue state but kogi state.

Secondly, the largest ethnic group in benue (the tiv) has a population of 6 million grin ,hahaha! So how come benue population is 4million? grin
Not to talk of the other ethnic groups in benue ( the population should not be less than 8-9million)

Slave mentality, u can never out smart ur mister grin

Wait a minute, what's ebola? grin hahaha! There is no ebola in ur master's country grin

Anyway, what do u have to say about the fact that 17percent of u primitives got hiv grin hahaha! The highest in the world for a small population grin y'all fvck like mad dogs grin

The statistics is even fake,looking at the fact that hiv positive blek southies sleeps with non positive virgins without condoms,thinking it will cure them of their aids ,thereby spreading it the more grin grin

Atleast, it should be 20million southies with hiv grin grin

Even following the statistics which states that 1 out of every 4 southies are positive, i am even scared of my precious life right now cos i am surrounded with bunch of hiv carriers grin

So out of the 12 southiea in here, 3 of u apes got aids? grin hahahah! This is damn risky,i am in a red zone grin

I know u are positive,u malnourished, warthog faced buffoon grin grin i rebuke u hiv carrier,u primitive strange looking creature grin grin

Nigerian civilization at its best....lol
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=adamskutty post=28518404][/quote]

lol...these poor Nigerians are killing me ,I know understand why you people kill each other with bombs..infact people like you should live in the zoo with your peers
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

Nigerian civilization at its best....lol
u should be locked up in a cage you cave dweller grin

There's every possibilty that u can transfer the virus to me through the net grin i rebuke u demonic creature grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

lol...thesers
i don't know whether the grasses u feed upon is destroying ur brain cells grin

A blek southy calling a nigerian poor? grin

Hahahs! This must be the greatest joke ever grin grin grin

Hahahaha! 46million burnt apes that only makes up 15percent of the working class and middle class income earners (which are miners anyway grin ) grin labourers grin

The bombing is done by nigerien and chadian illegal aliens in far away borno grin grin grin grin

Try drilling a virgin anus,u will get free from hiv grin

Haha! Very loyal slave, i see u are now learning a thing or two from ur mister, u now edit my post the way i edit urs grin very loyal apee learning a thing or two from me
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
u should be locked up in a cage you cave dweller grin

There's every possibilty that u can transfer the virus to me through the net grin i rebuke u demonic creature grin grin

kikikikikiki...a country called Nigeria with its people...i condemn poverty with all my heart
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

my heart
15 percent blek southies are middle class income earners grin

The zoo keeper (jacob zuma) recently called y'all lazy grin.

Y'all are truly a curse to humanity grin

A parasite which needs to be eliminated totally from the surface of the earth grin

Poverty is y'all second name nau grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Hahaha! Even soweto umbrella repairers now claim rich guys on the net grin.

Thank God for the net.

My slave Mduza which feeds on my dog poo now claims to be a big man on the net grin

Haha! May thunder fire poverty grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
i don't know whether the grasses u feed upon is destroying ur brain cells grin

A blek southy calling a nigerian poor? grin

Hahahs! This must be the greatest joke ever grin grin grin

Hahahaha! 46million burnt apes that only makes up 15percent of the working class and middle class income earners (which are miners anyway grin ) grin labourers grin

The bombing is done by nigerien and chadian illegal aliens in far away borno grin grin grin grin

Try drilling a virgin anus,u will get free from hiv grin

Haha! Very loyal slave, i see u are now learning a thing or two from ur mister, u now edit my post the way i edit urs grin very loyal apee learning a thing or two from me

many Nigerians are living on our streets,according to them life is better on our streets than in your so called cities...poverty is written on your comments,if you don't have malaria,yellow fever is knocking ,Ebola is ready to attack ,since there is no culture of HIV testing in your remote country...dont rule it out...do you understand little monkey?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
Hahaha! Even soweto umbrella repairers now claim rich guys on the net grin.

Thank God for the net.

My slave Mduza which feeds on my dog poo now claims to be a big man on the net grin

Haha! May thunder fire poverty grin

i know that you have told your neighbors that you are interacting with a south African on nairaland...
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

many Nigerians are living on our streets,ey?
u mean does blek southies on the streets of hilbrow and soweto smoking ganja and methaquoline? grin grin

A slave like u should never talk about culture in front of ur mister, do you even know yr history u malnourished snort nosed ape? grin

I guess not, ur brain is probably filled with kerosene mixed with palm oil grin grin grin

My aoe, it is in ur primitive jungle, villagers kill doctors who come to carry out hiv testing. grin

They said they prefer to fvck virgins than doing any hiv test, that its gonna cure them grin grin grin

U primitive ape living still living in stone age, comparing u to an ape is actually an insult on apes grin

Ur ,zoo is cursed my slave,, pls entertain ur mister the more grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

i know that you have told your neighbors that you are interacting with a south African on nairaland...
they will kill me grin

Its a taboo, its forbidden to interact with ur kind, we call yall slaves modafvcker grin it's for a reason grin we look down on ur kind a great deal grin grin grin

U came here so u can get closer to ur lord, to experience the heavenly feeling in interacting with ur saviours grin grin grin grin grin grin

U stink kicking horse manure grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
15 percent blek southies are middle class income earners grin

The zoo keeper (jacob zuma) recently called y'all lazy grin.

Y'all are truly a curse to humanity grin

A parasite which needs to be eliminated totally from the surface of the earth grin

Poverty is y'all second name nau grin

lol...when last did you drink water from a tap shoe repairer?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
they will kill me grin

Its a taboo, its forbidden to interact with ur kind, we call yall slaves modafvcker grin it's for a reason grin we look down on ur kind a great deal grin grin grin

U came here so u can get closer to ur lord, to experience the heavenly feeling in interacting with ur saviours grin grin grin grin grin grin

U stink kicking horse manure grin

kill you for telling them that?so that's how you people eat each other?do u also eat human flesh monkey?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

lol...when last did you drink water from a tap shoe repairer?
repeating the same lines over and over again grin

Bentu 1Q should be lesser than that of a lizard grin

( i haven't even started and u are already repeating lines? grin we are just doing rehearsals grin)

I hear u apes only have access to tap water only on christmas, how true is this, my inferior? grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:
[s]

kill you for telling them that?so that's how you people eat each other?do u also eat human flesh monkey [/s] ?
sad grin cry cry grin sad did u attend any high school? grin

Holy flying fvck grin u mean to tell me u guys eat human flesh especially that of albinos? grin

Hahsha! My slave. Tell me something, do u primitive take it roasted, fried or cooked? Which one do u prefer,baboon? grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
repeating the same lines over and over again grin

Bentu 1Q should be lesser than that of a lizard grin

( i haven't even started and u are already repeating lines? grin we are just doing rehearsals grin)

I hear u apes only have access to tap water only on christmas, how true is this, my inferior? grin

if you knew that your country imports even mere tap water from SA,you would be embarrassed to mention the noun tap...it is known world wide that you people survive by drinking water from the river ..you can try to be smart here on the internet,but in reality you know that life is not easy in Mokoko
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
sad grin cry cry grin sad did u attend any high school? grin

Holy flying fvck grin u mean to tell me u guys eat human flesh especially that of albinos? grin

Hahsha! My slave. Tell me something, do u primitive take it roasted, fried or cooked? Which one do u prefer,baboon? grin

lol...when last did you watch television monkey?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

if you knew o
so u are saying that the tap water we exported to u primitives few months back has been vandalized by y'all savages? grin

U prefer to drink the sewage waters from the city grin grin

Oh poor blek southy typing from the caves in the dry desert of southy grin u and ur kind are a cancer to the society grin

U craven drewberry pisshead, u cockup pratting naff. U cockered bum bailey poofter. U gob kissing gleeking flap mouthed coxcomb. grin u dread bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper clawed flirt gill grin grin

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastards. grin say amen to that, you drinker of sewage water
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

lolonkey?
crap.

My deranged cross eyed toad u dare not ask ur mister any questions grin u bloody woofter sod,u bugger off pilock, u grotty wanking baboon grin grin

I own you and ur animal family, i bought u for a good sum grin u clouted boggish foot-licking half twit with decomposing brain in ur coconut skull grin grin grin

U are becoming useless to me (ur mister) i will put u for sale to my fellow country men if u dont entertain me in the best possible ways u gormless crook pated lizard, u bloody churlish boiled-brain clotpole pounce grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
crap.

My deranged cross eyed toad u dare not ask ur mister any questions grin u bloody woofter sod,u bugger off pilock, u grotty wanking baboon grin grin

I own you and ur animal family, i bought u for a good sum grin u clouted boggish foot-licking half twit with decomposing brain in ur coconut skull grin grin grin

U are becoming useless to me (ur mister) i will put u for sale to my fellow country men if u dont entertain me in the best possible ways u gormless crook pated lizard, u bloody churlish boiled-brain clotpole pounce grin

so this is your carination before performing rituals for your gods?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
so u are saying that the tap water we exported to u primitives few months back has been vandalized by y'all savages? grin

U prefer to drink the sewage waters from the city grin grin

Oh poor blek southy typing from the caves in the dry desert of southy grin u and ur kind are a cancer to the society grin

U craven drewberry pisshead, u cockup pratting naff. U cockered bum bailey poofter. U gob kissing gleeking flap mouthed coxcomb. grin u dread bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper clawed flirt gill grin grin

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastards. grin say amen to that, you drinker of sewage water

you live in the world of dreams and imagination...you are so clueless ,its unfortunate that you will pass this poverty of yours to the next generation ...
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

so this is your carination before performing rituals for your gods?
hahaha! grin

Bentu brain can't comprehend his mister vast expensive lines that has ripped u into pieces grin grin grin grin grin

U are a waste of flesh, u are the moral equivalent of a leech, u trained typing ape grin grin

U are a living emptiness, a meaningless void, see the effect of smoking fresh cow dung through ur gay anus? grin

It has shrinked my slave brain totally, no normal fowl will even have sexs with u grin i should sell u now grin not until u are through entertaining me grin grin u abuse dwebby donkey grin u dirt eating piece of slime kindly pay homage to ur owner grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
hahaha! grin

Bentu brain can't comprehend his mister vast expensive lines that has ripped u into pieces grin grin grin grin grin

U are a waste of flesh, u are the moral equivalent of a leech, u trained typing ape grin grin

U are a living emptiness, a meaningless void, see the effect of smoking fresh cow dung through ur gay anus? grin

It has shrinked my slave brain totally, no normal fowl will even have sexs with u grin i should sell u now grin not until u are through entertaining me grin grin u abuse dwebby donkey grin u dirt eating piece of slime kindly pay homage to ur owner grin

lol...africa with its creatures,,,still a long way to go...believe you me
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by adamskutty(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

you live in the world of dreams and imagination...you are so clueless ,its unfortunate that you will pass this poverty of yours to the next generation ...
is this primary 1 rhymes? grin
Sounds more like twinkle twinkle little stars to me grin

U scum sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat , bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of u ran down the crack of ur momma's rotten anus and ended up aa a brown stain on the mattress grin grin

Donate ur brain to a dog, i harfly doubt it will accept it,u blek southy beggar grin grin grin

We need to trace ur bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of ur pollutted genes. grin

Hahaha! The good news is that no human will mate with u grin
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MduZA: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
adamskutty:
is this primary 1 rhymes? grin
Sounds more like twinkle twinkle little stars to me grin

U scum sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat , bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of u ran down the crack of ur momma's rotten anus and ended up aa a brown stain on the mattress grin grin

Donate ur brain to a dog, i harfly doubt it will accept it,u blek southy beggar grin grin grin

We need to trace ur bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of ur pollutted genes. grin

Hahaha! The good news is that no human will mate with u grin

since I joined this forum,I have learnt to understand the language of poverty therefore yours is no exception

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Lagos? / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.