Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Have Graven Thee... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Graven Thee... (377 Views)

Are We Permitted To Make Graven Images Or Not? / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / ''thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image'' And The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Graven Thee... by overcomersfaith(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beloved, ever in doubt of God’s love? Ever in doubt of what He can do in your life and situations? Just your sake, He sent His only begotten Son to die for you so that you might live. He did not stop at that just listen to what Isa 49:16 have to say “Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands” (KJV).

Amazed, need not, just reminding you in case you have forgotten or you are so carried away with your challenges that you have forgotten. Just read on and be bless:

Read more: http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Await U Here!!! / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of December 2014 / Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.