Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? (4405 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by veave(f): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
beeevan:

Stop abusing your wife so she doesn't chop off your willy some day when she falls under the devil's ministrations. Don't be one of those men that their wife prays fervently that they get crushed by trucks so they will have a new lease on life. How do you maintain an erection when she is probably thrashing and kicking to get you off her person. Only an animal exhibits such sexual behavior, rape is rape, a man that rapes his wife will still rape another woman that isn't his.

kisswell said

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by veave(f): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry real!
Ask Tina Turner!
The tin wey make am run go France go marry white man?
She was constantly RA-PED in her marriage to that CRACK-HEAD IKECHUKWU TURNER! grin
Tufiaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry

Abeg no put dis kain video again. Make i fit sleep well for night. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by KanwuliaJara: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
veave:

Abeg no put dis kain video again. Make i fit sleep well for night. cry cry

So sorry! cry

Awful!
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by beeevan: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry real!
Ask Tina Turner!
The tin wey make am run go France go marry white man?
She was constantly RA-PED in her marriage to that CRACK-HEAD IKECHUKWU TURNER! grin
Tufiaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry

Nawaoooh!!! sad
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by edwife(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
So Op my question to you is do you enjoy raping forcing yourself on her repeatedly? It seems you have been doing a lot of that.

I want you to ask within yourself if you enjoy it or it is in anyway normal to you?.... undecided
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by tpia5: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Seriously though, if you say a man must not cheat and he must not have sex if his wife is not in the mood, then what exactly is he expected to do ?

Just shut up and get busy with housework?

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by kandiikane(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2014
BananaBender:
And I wonder why marital r*Ape is still legal in Nigeria grin grin

rickt: You are 100% right. You should be able to use and misuse your property anyhow you choose.
Freedom of r*Ape for all married men! grin grin
Does that extend to your children too? Just asking, I'll assume you own them till they turn 18.
grin grin
I mean if you buy a sheep, it's yours and if it gives birth, the lamb also belongs to you and the lamb tastes even better than the sheep.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by kandiikane(m): 4:52am On Nov 26, 2014
sexybash:
Yes there is marriage ra----pe
Once a woman or man is forced into having sex without their consent is called rape (no twisted WORDS)
70 percent of nigerian men at one point in their lives forced or soft r --aped a girl in their lifetime
90 percent of them have molested an underage in the past
They can't even wait to explore their sexuality as grownups mba
They start by fingerings their sisters, then move to their neighbors children, before you know they are on the loose
The Yeye society enable the men to do sheeet
And a woman is judged for merely sitting down and not closing her legs while the men move around with hairless chest and fake rubberband boxers
lol..
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by flakkykul(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
I beg u in the name of God pls stop doing that,u re not just hurting her physically u re killing her self esteem and she wld even expect your daughter to accept that from her husband, because for the fact she is not protesting against it shows she feel its normal
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by tpia5: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
rickt:
Ok peeps,I'm sorry for the wrong use of words,actually I didn't mean fully paid as if she is now an acquired property,I simply meant if she always gives excuses when its time to be intimate and I don't want to cheat on her by going outside,and I do IT anyway, if it's right for her to shout 'FOUL'?

Most women do this at some point in time, its usually because of tiredness or hangups about sex.

As per whether she'll consider it r.ape, that depends on her character which you should know, being her husband.

So, try talking to her, helping her out with chores or just not demanding s.ex for a while and see if that helps.

You can also ask a trusted person to talk to her if you 're sure it won't turn to gossip fodder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man / Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone / Tough Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.