Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp (133262 Views)

!!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp by chibatov(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
I've been trying to setup a multiplayer connection b/w different devices but to no avail ...and I need a list of Wlan multiplayer compatible games
Re: Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp by mrdahero(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
This procedure was proved working on MonsterHunter3rd and Freedom unite, try it with other ad-hoc compatible games and feel free to add some extra tutorials. Internet connection isnot required on this procedure
First of all, Check this thread:Compatibility List, to find out if your Title is currently supported. Also check the latest posts there for Additional information.
If you want to use your router, followPost #103.
[Things you need]
->Adhocserver.apk, you can download it here:Mediafire, then install it.
->Android Phone with Portable Wifi Hotspot. (At least dual-core with 512Ram+ for better multitasking)
I recommend onelight's apk from this thread:Built-in Adhoc Server, you need to uninstall your ppsspp first before you can install it. It connects faster and more stable than the latest version in terms of adhoc Multiplayer. Using this, you wont be needed to start AdhocServer.apk in the procedure, just check "enable built-in Adhoc Server" under settings->system->networking.
Since it's under testing, your feedback regarding bugs are welcome.
[Procedures]
1. Go to Settings->System->Scroll down and find Networking and edit these lines.
Enable Wlan - Check
Adhocserver - this is very important, wrong input will cause "!freezing". Type192.168.43.1 for Portable Wifi hotspot [both players should put the same]
MacAddress - Just Click the Mac Address Box to generate a random one, just make sure that it wasn't the same as the other's. (in PPSSPP v0.9.9, Customizing Mac Address is only available in ppsspp.ini file from SDcard\PSP\SYSTEM)
ex: 01:5b:88:69:00:14
2. Turn on your Android's Portable WifiHotspot, tell your friends to connect using their wifi.
3. Start AdhocServer (you will see a white screen) then press "home", Make sure it's running on the background. Only the host player is required to do this.Skip this step if you're using onelight's apk
4. Start PPSSPP, make sure your game is at 100% speed or closer, use frameskip if necessary (max:1 or else it will be unstable)Don't use Cheats, Save States, Pause Menu, Speed Toggle or Timer Hack during gameplay
after you entered online mode, you may not see the other members, Try to wait for a few seconds (30-120sec)

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp by Joshkid(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2015
mrdahero:
This procedure was proved working on MonsterHunter3rd and Freedom unite, try it with other ad-hoc compatible games and feel free to add some extra tutorials. Internet connection isnot required on this procedure
First of all, Check this thread:Compatibility List, to find out if your Title is currently supported. Also check the latest posts there for Additional information.
[Things you need]
->Android Phone with Portable Wifi Hotspot. (At least dual-core with 512Ram+ for better multitasking)
I recommend onelight's apk from this thread:Built-in Adhoc Server, you need to uninstall your ppsspp first before you can install it. It connects faster and more stable than the latest version in terms of adhoc Multiplayer. Using this, you wont be needed to start AdhocServer.apk in the procedure, just check "enable built-in Adhoc Server" under settings->system->networking.
[Procedures]
1. Go to Settings->System->Scroll down and find Networking and edit these lines.
Enable Wlan - Check
Adhocserver - this is very important, wrong input will cause "!freezing". Type192.168.43.1 for Portable Wifi hotspot [both players should put the same]
MacAddress - Just Click the Mac Address Box to generate a random one, just make sure that it wasn't the same as the other's. (in PPSSPP v0.9.9, Customizing Mac Address is only available in ppsspp.ini file from SDcard\PSP\SYSTEM)
2. Turn on your Android's Portable WifiHotspot, tell your friends to connect using their wifi.
3. Start AdhocServer (you will see a white screen) then press "home", Make sure it's running on the background. Only the host player is required to do this.Skip this step if you're using onelight's apk
4. Start PPSSPP, make sure your game is at 100% speed or closer, use frameskip if necessary (max:1 or else it will be unstable)Don't use Cheats, Save States, Pause Menu, Speed Toggle or Timer Hack during gameplay
after you entered online mode, you may not see the other members, Try to wait for a few seconds (30-120sec)
its not working for mhee
Re: Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp by Mharvhellous: 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
pls how can u explain better mrdahero
Re: Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp by chibatov(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
Mharvhellous:
pls how can u explain better mrdahero
download ppsspp v1.0
then do these things on the screenshots below
after doing that,one player should put his hotspot on...then the other player should connect to the hotspot with his wifi...
with all I have said u should be able to play pes13,14,15 multiplayer..
NB..when u about to play,any player can create aroom and the other should connect.
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp by koolswagking(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
[/color]
mrdahero:
[Things you need]
[Procedures]
Enable Wlan - Check
[color=#550000]
mrdahero:
[Things you need]
[Procedures]
Enable Wlan - Check
mrdahero:
[Things you need]
[Procedures]
Enable Wlan - Check
Where can I download one'slight apk?

(1) (Reply)

Download Real Football 2011 / NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Ps 2 Soccer Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.