Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis (1200 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Fake Flashes From A Hired Photographer On Ur Wedding Day, Ur Reactions?? / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by kennosklint(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have keep wondering what I will do if came accross group of soldier men beating up my brother or Sister.To me I think the best thing to do is to plead grin.So pals what will you do if this is happening to ur brother or sister...
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Join them in beatingbur bro/sis.. Except u wan join collect beating if u begin beg
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ride or die for the brother wink
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by cupidhero(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Now thats a real gurl right thurr! i need you on ma team ASAP.
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by NigAmbassador: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Those guys on uniform will really smell their ass.... No jokes
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by kennosklint(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
NigAmbassador:
Those guys on uniform will really smell their ass.... No jokes
and wat will u do grin
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
cupidhero:

Now thats a real gurl right thurr! i need you on ma team ASAP.

Haha you all in or Nah wink

Dont worry I gotchu tongue
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by cupidhero(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you all in or Nah wink

Dont worry I gotchu tongue
i bet you do. i will kickass if shii like that goes down. you good right?
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by NigAmbassador: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennosklint:
and wat will u do grin

What will I do?.....#lolz..... Are they not flesh and blood or are they spirits? Let's watch and see......
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
cupidhero:

i bet you do. i will kickass if shii like that goes down. you good right?

Yeaaaaah mehn so will I. Ill do some taekwando shii if you touch my brothers.

Yeah I am thanks and you?
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Lordabas: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Horrible sister
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by cupidhero(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeaaaaah mehn so will I. Ill do some taekwando shii if you touch my brothers.

Yeah I am thanks and you?
taekwando? thats badass.lol.
i'm doing okay.
i think i will start learning kickboxing,don't wanna be missing in action when ma whole fam starts kicking butt. You with taekwondo and me with ma fiery kickboxing skills. lol. we should be on some wanted list,lemme not say much,obama might be watching. The girl i plan getting married to is skilled in kickboxing,is it safe to still roll wif dt kinda girl? i know you can handle her with your taekwando skill if she messes up but she is like a master, lol. it is funny but true. what'chu think?
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lordabas:

Horrible sister

Cow.
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
cupidhero:

taekwando? thats badass.lol.
i'm doing okay.
i think i will start learning kickboxing,don't wanna be missing in action when ma whole fam starts kicking butt. You with taekwondo and me with ma fiery kickboxing skills. lol. we should be on some wanted list,lemme not say much,obama might be watching. The girl i plan getting married to is skilled in kickboxing,is it safe to still roll wif dt kinda girl? i know you can handle her with your taekwando skill if she messes up but she is like a master, lol. it is funny but true. what'chu think?

Haha well I am a badass wink lol we can do some tag team WWE ish. Jackie Chan and Bruce and jet li will be totes jealous.

Lol well if you like her go for it wink just join her in the classes so you're not afraid of your own wife like

1 Like

Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
It depends on the location ,if its lagos /abuja I go try plead,will try my best to get a video recording....
If na for 046 ;I'll fight them to the finish ..
My voice can draw 2000 strong in my local ward ,no be twitter followers matter
Re: What'll B Ur Reactions When U See A Group Of Soldier Men Beating Up Ur Bro\sis by Hazardd(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
It depend on the type of offence he/she commited

(1) (Reply)

A Tragedy Or A Blessing? / I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. / For The Married And Yet To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.