Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network (648 Views)

How To Make Effective Business Phone Calls / How To Give An Effective Business Presentation / I Need Ebooks On Effective Business Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you follow my blog or posts on Nairaland, you will know that I like to share my knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my most recent article 5 Steps to Developing an Effective Business Network.

What is Business Networking?
Business networking is a low cost method of marketing. It is used to build new business contacts through connecting with other like-minded individuals. The benefits of business marketing are that you can leverage your business contacts to help bring you a regular supply of new business. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? It can be if done correctly, and you understand how to network in business. And on occasions you can almost see instant results. But because it involves relationship building, it can be a surprisingly complex process.

The importance of business networking
The importance of networking in business is massive, especially when working as an entrepreneur, or in a startup. It can be key to gaining your next project or pay check. Most importantly, networking is free. Industry specific events can ensure that you meet like-minded people. Relationships that you build whilst networking in this capacity can form the fundamental basis for your next business strategy, or could introduce you to your next business partner. It is hard to stress the importance and value of building and maintaining solid working relationships that often start through networking.

Here are some insights, and business networking tips that have helped me through the years.

1. Approach networking with a plan
It is important to understand your strengths and weaknesses. You should also identify your core activities, and map out your capacity as a business. Through this you can identify the work that has to be outsourced or carried out in partnership due to lack of capacity, expertise or non-value added activity. With this knowledge, you can be more specific about what type of networking events or activities you target. This will enable you to build up the required network of professionals that will help you move forward, and add value to your business.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND MAKE MONEY!!! smiley

I've been overwhelmed and humbled by the amount of positive feedback, and success stories I've received from people who have started following my blog. I'm not selling any eBooks or material. All advise and information is 100%. Why wait, join us now and increase your profits.
Re: 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by Elcemento(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thumbs Up bro!!

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by MyNaijaNaira(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Elcemento:
Thumbs Up bro!!

Thank you bro. I'm glad you like it, great business you have there. I have some great articles planned for in the next few weeks.

I'm looking for like minded people to collaborate with in business, and to interview for my blog. Maybe you might be interested? wink
Re: 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by Elcemento(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sure, i'm interested.Anything business,i'm in. As far as it's legit. cheesy cheesy cheesy
MyNaijaNaira:

Thank you bro. I'm glad you like it, great business you have there. I have some great articles planned for in the next few weeks.

I'm looking for like minded people to collaborate with in business, and to interview for my blog. Maybe you might be interested? wink

Re: 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by jaydee87(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
hello op can interview a young and budding producer on your blog too?
Re: 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Elcemento:
Sure, i'm interested.Anything business,i'm in. As far as it's legit. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good to hear. Of course it's legal smiley. Check out my blog. I'm not selling plagiarised ebooks or offering get rich quick schemes. Totally legit business
Re: 5 Steps To Developing An Effective Business Network by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
jaydee87:
hello op can interview a young and budding producer on your blog too?

Ok let's talk some more. Contact me through my blog and tell me more about your business, and hopefully we can organise something. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Africa’s Financial Centre / Potato Washing Peeling Slicing Dicing Machine Catering Preparation Razorfish / For Sea Shippers(container Load, Groupage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.