Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help (6509 Views)

Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back / Commercial Banks Offering Collateral Free Loan With 4 Years Repayment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
macanu:
Am not looking for change,am looking 4 loan not change.no b by force
Wish u the best on ur findings
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Any
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=macanu post=28396828][/quote]
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
macanu:
how far?
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by jonescyras(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
jacksonwill123:

we are venture capitalist just contact me jacksoninfornet@gmail.com but our interest is 25% per month . you just need to fill the form and show little property with your bank statement then you will have the loan within 48hrs. no need for guarantor.
will will track and monitor you in our own way in case you try to run out of the country.
Bros, you be thief!.....how would you charge 25% intrest per month on 5m?......this is crazy! So you wanna make 6m(intrest) + principal 5m =11m at the end of 2yrs?.....are u kidding me?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by cynim: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=macanu post=29327991][/quote]
Try Stanbic Bank they give without collateral. Ask for their SME plan.
You fill the form and do a test I think. And repayment is four years. Don't do that 25% monthly ooo. Its too much it's higher than a bank's rate sef.
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
cynim:

Try Stanbic Bank they give without collateral. Ask for their SME plan.
You fill the form and do a test I think. And repayment is four years. Don't do that 25% monthly ooo. Its too much it's higher than a bank's rate sef.
thanks broh wink
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2014
jonescyras:

Bros, you be thief!.....how would you charge 25% intrest per month on 5m?......this is crazy! So you wanna make 6m(intrest) + principal 5m =11m at the end of 2yrs?.....are u kidding me?
na so I see am o,help me tell him

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by stagger: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
macanu:
Am not looking for change,am looking 4 loan not change.no b by force

Even the "change" sef you no get. Ever heard of compounding?
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
I wish to met an investor that base in port harcourt
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Not yet seen it
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by jacksonwill123: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
jonescyras:

i think you are a fool,we struggled for our money and want to invest it in humanitarian service and you who can not help out other with your own sweat is here calling us names. why don't you offer them the loans and stop fooling your self.
any one who feels that he/she can afford our interest rate should come up and take the loan that is all.
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by jonescyras(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
jacksonwill123:

i think you are a fool,we struggled for our money and want to invest it in humanitarian service and you who can not help out other with your own sweat is here calling us names. why don't you offer them the loans and stop fooling your self.
any one who feels that he/she can afford our interest rate should come up and take the loan that is all.
Bros!.....you aint a true Nigerian!....pls think with you head sitting up and put your self into his shoe!....and have people been coming to seek your aid?.....I bet they will prefer bank loan to yours!

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Whatever u do,remember dat once upon a time u where nobody,d money u hv is not ur own but God give u d money,remember that help cometh from God so if u help anoda man it will not turn ur name upside down rather ii will make u go higher,giving away ur money u suffer 4 just like that is not wht we ask,but a loan with low interest is what we ask that all

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
macanu:
I base in port hacourt and am looking for any cooperate body,trusted individuals, or organizations to grant me a loan of 5million naira to pay back in 2yrs.i am an entrepreneur who want to invest in businesses i hv put in place. Pls whatsapp me on 08137844500 or 08025781637 or call me on d numbers. Lets discuss on the terms and condition
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
Any
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Low interest loan
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Low interest
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Any1
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Till hoping
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Any1
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by iykepromotions: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2015
sir can't you just give up in this loan? beleive in your self and manage with the little you have and before you know it you will be expanding. there are many areas to make money from and seeking loan is never one of them. goodluck
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by tonjeola(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
still on this matter?
God is your strength
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by lordmayor4(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beware of people who will steal your plans

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by jointy: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
macanu:
Any1

for 2 million naira, what commission are you willing to pay monthly?. what will you present as colateral?. I don't live in ph but my brother lives there. he can negotiate with you on my behalf
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
This my contact 08025781637 and email macelifaco@yahoo.com.let discuss
jointy:

for 2 million naira, what commission are you willing to pay monthly?. what will you present as colateral?. I don't live in ph but my brother lives there. he can negotiate with you on my behalf
Re: I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help by macanu(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Csgo Match Betting Sites / Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? / Elumelu Wins Africa Investor ‘person Of The Year’ Award In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.