Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Delivers Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Childlessness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Woman Delivers Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Childlessness (605 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Delivers Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Childlessness by bobbymishark(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
A 44-year- old woman, Clara Dominique, who had been childless for 18 years, was last Saturday delivered of quadruplets. The quadruplets are three girls and a male. They were delivered at the Graceland Medical Centre in Benin City, Edo State.

According to TheNation, Mrs. Clara, who got married in 1996, said it was God’s grace that kept her and her husband through the trials of childlessness. She said they refused to keep friends because of the problem.

“I am happy that my husband and I were able to stay together to this day to witness the blessings of the Lord. My husband has been encouraging me that God will do it for us. My husband never contemplated driving me away.

I was happy when the scan showed it was four. Sometimes I think of how I will carry the four of them. I
have not seen somebody delivered four babies. It was not easy for me to carry the pregnancy. At a time the weight of the pregnancy was too much for me.

read more: http://bobbymishark..com/2014/11/photos-woman-delivers-quadruplets-after.html

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Delivers Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Childlessness by kestolove95(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
God time dat has never come has come for this woman...dia is God truli..now I beliv PEJ.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Delivers Quadruplets After 18 Years Of Childlessness by ojun50(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2014
God time is the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wise Old Man On Marriage / The 10 Commandments For Financial Prosperity In A Harsh Economy / Court Dissolves Six-year Old Marriage Over Fornication, Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.