Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Invention For Busy People - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Invention For Busy People (774 Views)

The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian. / Do You Think My Invention Is Viable/would You Buy One? / Mit Latest Invention! Paper Thin Solar Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
It just came to my mind to try in my own little way to solve the problems/challenges being faced by busy people nowadays
Though,they want to be online 24/7 but they aren't due to paucity of time and schedules...
Re: Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
I intend to start this as an IT cum engineering students but constructive criticisms and opinions are all welcome....

This is not a noble invention but it is set forth to harmonize all other existing products and reverse engineering will be used where necessary

I just hope they will be able to communicate and handshaking and other protocols will take place for effective communication
Re: Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Concerning security,? Hmmmmmm!
Well,I don't think it's needed now as this is somewhat as a prototype and I don't think patent is needed now also...though,I fear knowledge/ ideas theft people but I'll still go ahead to post some information...
Re: Invention For Busy People by luvlyoracle(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Following. smiley
Re: Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Okay... till tomorrow....I hope we'll be able to share knowledge because no one is an island of knowledge

Great inventions usually start like this

Let's begin tomorrow and have fun....
Re: Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
OBJECTIVES:My proposed system plans are to build a system which does not require any typing input method but rather it'll be a voice recognition and will be able to process it without any hindrance.
My challenge now is the interface.
How can I provide interacting environment without being colluding it with the task involve?!
I will need to look into tkat...
Re: Invention For Busy People by harmbhrosz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
baba11:
OBJECTIVES:My proposed system plans are to build a system which does not require any typing input method but rather it'll be a voice recognition and will be able to process it without any hindrance.
My challenge now is the interface.
How can I provide interacting environment without being colluding it with the task involve?!
I will need to look into tkat...
nice thinking sir!

I've always been wondering if its possible to have a device that can run programs with voice command that will be user friendly such as

mentioning a website and searching the internet while the device replying with the end results in vocal,playing music and videos, replying chats and the getting the response in vocal, calculating with just voice command, Etc.

#just thinking allowed
Re: Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
harmbhrosz:
nice thinking sir!

I've always been wondering if its possible to have a device that can run programs with voice command that will be user friendly such as

mentioning a website and searching the internet while the device replying with the end results in vocal,playing music and videos, replying chats and the getting the response in vocal, calculating with just voice command, Etc.

#just thinking allowed

It's possible
Just let me continue thinking...
thanks for your contribution....
Re: Invention For Busy People by baba11(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
baba11:
It's possible
Just let me continue thinking...
thanks for your contribution....
I have come to a logical conclusion... I believe the best thing to do is to contact Google because they are the one that can nurture this ideal into fruition

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 20kva Uk Perkins Soundproof Diesel Generator For Sale! / Two Way OTG Flash Drives For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Neatly Used Macbook Air For Sale In Abuja 90k last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.