Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO (13757 Views)

Woman, Two-yearold Son Detained Over Husband’s Debt (photo) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / Fg, States Settle Subsidy Quarrel, Share N611.45bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Joshuadon: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nigeria's debt stands at $9.52 billion dollars and America's debit stands at $17,955,169,990,210 (approximately $US18 trillion).

We are in a much better place.

I don't blame you,how old z the so called america,and that of naija, big time suspect

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by BruzMoney(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
When we have a clueless affairs runner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by rahamAllah: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nigeria's debt stands at $9.52 billion dollars and America's debit stands at $17,955,169,990,210 (approximately $US18 trillion).

Am very sure you are not fiscaly inclined.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by ckmayoca: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
I will help una pay the debt when FG pays we health workers our arrears up to date.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by legendsilver(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2014
pontirock:
Pdp has finished this country
they have only manage to reduce it to 15%, vote for them come Feb 14/2015 and see it reduced to 0%.
That is when Nigerians will start to feed on Nigerians.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by tinacrl01(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
JONATHAN SLOW POISON

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
fyneboi79:
Are you ‎​dat dull How can ‎u compare Nigeria debt profile to that of America.
Do you know how many visits America has done to the moon,all the technology going on there and help to d rest of the world.I simply means that Nigeria incurred a huge debt making criminals billionaires.I guess ‎u r one of themundecided
Take it easy, no be fight.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2014
rahamAllah:

Am very sure you are not fiscaly inclined.
Dont be so sure. Let your imagination fly.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Debt is good. For those in business cycle, we know that debt can catapult you to great heights. Poor people hate debt, but wealthy people know that you cant do much without credit facility, that's why firm's credit worthiness is cardinal in signing business partners. US owes 18 trillion dollars in debt, while Nigeria owes 9 billion dollars only. Nigeria needs to borrow more to develop infrastructures, if we want to depend on core assets to develop, we will not meet up with the developed world in 200 years.

I love debts, especially bank loans.

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by onfu1968: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
For your information Idris Deby is making his way to buy Nigeria the way Access bank bought Intercontinental.
So, Nigerians my advice is try and see beyoung what is happening in the country now and concentrate on serious prayers my Allah help us Ameen. God bless Nigeria, God bless federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by nagoma(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014
FRESH AIR
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by duni04(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria's debt to GDP ratio is very low compared to other countries. The concern, as always, is that we can't see the benefits of our borrowing. Everything is lost to corruption. See how much Stella oduah said she used to "remodel" our Airports. Yet they're still terrible sights to behold.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol we know we can't pay this debt! They better write it off!!
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by muktarmtt(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Fresh air GEJ is working grin
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by nagoma(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

But Americans have electricity and America would have rescued the Chibok girls if they were Americans .America would have used the loan to ensure that no American territory was captured by rag-tag Boko Haram Hooligans.
so what did the demented president do with the loan?

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by AKMoney1(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:
the Chinese....

What's the fastest way to become a Chinese? Please help a brother grin
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by RebelLeader15(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
synergycom19:

please carefully listen to yourself
Bros, Listen? Na Audio comment?

Issorite.....

Like my brother said "I am carefully listening"

I wan see if Mama Piss go still dey chop her National Dinner with this gbese I am listening to,
not seeing
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by harry509: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
james669:

http://www.punchng.com/news/national-debt-rises-to-n10-8tn/

Source: http://www..com.ng/
good 4 nothing. Govt we av n dis country. Wit heavy Amount of money bein borrowed evryday, still d problm of dis country remain dsame. Unscrupolus govt
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by InwehAkpevwe(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Debt is good. For those in business cycle, we know that debt can catapult you to great heights. Poor people hate debt, but wealthy people know that you cant do much without credit facility, that's why firm's credit worthiness is cardinal in signing business partners. US owes 18 trillion dollars in debt, while Nigeria owes 9 billion dollars only. Nigeria needs to borrow more to develop infrastructures, if we want to depend on core assets to develop, we will not meet up with the developed world in 200 years.

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
AKMoney1:

What's the fastest way to become a Chinese? Please help a brother grin
start eating live snakes,lizards,white rice,noodles,raw fish and raw meat.

smiley
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by BlaiseJohn(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

let America start selling their land they fit get money cover am up....($17,955,169,990,210)
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by PrinceMario(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

Dear Billyonaire,
I am writing you this letter with a broken heart,
the purpose of writing you this is to ask when you will stop been senseless and daft?
our population is noting compared to that of america and we are far behind in infrastructure and security wise. many Nigerians are fleeing to america on a daily bases to find a greener pasture because we have noting to show forth for such a huge depth. And as we read that u love depth,may it not depart from your life.

Bros,you're getting older and displaying this foolishness till your old age will be detrimental to your children and your children children.
i will like to stop typing here.
I hope you will see in peace. my regards to your loved ones.

Thanks,
yours sincerely,
PrinceMario.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by BlaiseJohn(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
InwehAkpevwe:
How come The last time I checked I taught that one of our Ex President almost cleared the debt if not all! Today we are ranking one of the highest debtors in the world with no corresponding dividends of democracy or social-economic development! God help and bless Nigeria! We will make it as a nation some how some day!
You taught keep (taughting) no one even try clear am....
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
BlaiseJohn:
let America start selling their land they fit get money cover am up....($17,955,169,990,210)
They dont have to even pay the loan, there are 2 ways they can be free from much of the debts;

1. Declare bankrupty - America, due to her ego will not likely do this, but its an option

2. Default by not raising the debt ceiling, and much of the core assets of nations with their federal reserve will lose value or get wiped out.

Like I said, Debt is good, especially, low single digit interest rate loans.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2014
PrinceMario:
Dear Billyonaire,
I am writing you this letter with a broken heart,
the purpose of writing you this is to ask when you will stop been senseless and daft?
our population is noting compared to that of america and we are far behind in infrastructure and security wise. many Nigerians are fleeing to america on a daily bases to find a greener pasture because we have noting to show forth for such a huge depth.
Bros,you're getting older and displaying this foolishness till your old age will be detrimental to your children and your children children.
i will like to stop typing here.
I hope you will see in peace. my regards to your loved ones.

Thanks,
yours sincerely,
PrinceMario.

You are looking at debt from a parochial perspective. If we must develop Nigeria, then we must take low interest rate loans, because we are not a rich nation contrary to believes of most lower echelon Nigerians. If Nigeria must jump start infrastructures development, you cant do without loans, because Oil/Gas/Agro-allied industries cant cut it.

That's the truth. How much do you think a bullet train project cost ? Nigeria can not even afford it in the next 10years. That's the truth. This is not about corruption, its just that we are not just capable. There is a limit to how much oil you can pump.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by fyneboi79(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

How would you not love bank loans that you won't pay back.with this ur lack of financial education,I wonder how you do it.(Business) undecided

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2014
fyneboi79:
How would you not love bank loans that you won't pay back.with this ur lack of financial education,I wonder how you do it.(Business) undecided
You do not know me, and you do not know my worth. Please halt your vituperation or you will face online altercation.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by traeces(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
It is cunningly queer and smacks of sycophancy that people like the self-acclaimed NL billionaire will compare Nigeria's indebtedness to that of the US. The US borrowed to invest in her economy with the citizenry being better off as a result while Nigeria borrowed for our leaders to loot with the citizenry becoming worse off. So tell me how you can sit there and compare Nigeria's borrowing to that of the US.
As far as am concerned, that comparison is same as comparing Dangote who borrowed 1 billion dollars from a consortium of banks to invest in his highly flourishing cement business to say a foolish governor who borrows 1 billion naira to carry some of his mistresses on an all expense paid 5-star class vacation in the Carri bean. One is productive and the other is not.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

shut up dude at least there are in a better state than us. the money Nigeria borrowed wetin them dey use am do

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2014
The debt first fall non be so so rise e dey rise.

Nonsense news
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2014
OEmperor:

shut up dude at least there are in a better state than us. the money Nigeria borrowed wetin them dey use am do
Children of anger..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairabet Agent Wahala / Naira May Drop On Profit-taking, Increased Demand / Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.