Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO (13754 Views)

Woman, Two-yearold Son Detained Over Husband’s Debt (photo) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) / Fg, States Settle Subsidy Quarrel, Share N611.45bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2014
and some fools will be shouting gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by PStacks(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2014
When you say irresponsible and reckless government, it doesn't cover the scope of the federal govt.

Some yoruba words can't be expressed in english..

Can any yoruba man pls translate "Apah" to english for me?

This government is just an APAH.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by AKMoney1(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:
start eating live snakes,lizards,white rice,noodles,raw fish and raw meat.

smiley

Live snakes shocked

I hate snakes cry sad

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by PStacks(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nigeria's debt stands at $9.52 billion dollars and America's debit stands at $17,955,169,990,210 (approximately $US18 trillion).

We are in a much better place.

Olodo..

Just wake up and talk nonsense and rubbish with no knowledge whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Tobetoe(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Let the worst happen ... I will soon make moi millions
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by watchindelta(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
no be today, even fela kute yarn us self.

Nigeria gettin money
foreign money from oversea
announcement start to happen
newspaper carry dem paper
radio dey shout for studio
Obasanjo turn vocalist
Yaraduwa road manager
every government statement
seven billion Naira missing
missing from oversea
foreign currency scandal
dey start to arrest everybodyo
e no finish, e no finish, e no finish
doctors, lawyers, auxilliars
Ingeniors, photographers
all of dem kirikiri
10 to 15 years of jail
after one year inside jail
civilian government take over
Dem releasy all of dem
Dem say dem be innocentio
Two point eight billion Naira
Oil money is still missing
Dey set up inquiry
Dey say money no lost eo
Dey dabaru everybody
supervisor Obasanjo
Dey say make him no talk o
Money no lost dem shout again
Inquiry come closeoo
election story inko
Obasanjo plan am very well
him take all politicians
who rule Nigeria before
the same old politicians
who spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of dem
All of dem dey there now
the young Africans dey get two ears for head
dem get two eye too
Dem dey see the thing wey dey happen
Dem dey hear am too
Few people dey fat with biggy money
and the rest dey hungry
me Fela, I challengie Obasanjo
na way he the all the time
make him carry me go any court
I go open book for am
Now whyo government e we dey do
eh bamihoo
na weak e government e dey oo
eh barri bao
now barri bao
now paddi paddi government we dey
eba me o
CHORUS: yeah
plenty money
plenty money
paddi paddi, arrangeni
yeah whyo, whyo, economics, yeah
I am together, gimme the answer
CHORUS: Army arrangement
paddi paddi ad am together
Economic ad them together
Division or multiplication
Mathematicians, put am together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by traeces(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by jossyphobia(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2014
in America we see what the borrowings is used for.

3 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by dasrackhor(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
wellmax:
Fresh air till 2019
u mean fresh debt till 2019..

3 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by intergral(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Make I catch myself dey trek for sun wan go voTe PDP...........

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2014
PStacks:

Olodo..

Just wake up and talk nonsense and rubbish with no knowledge whatsoever.
Do you even know why I visit Nairaland daily ? The reason is simple. Here, I learn how to deflate punches, how to manage my emotions, how to react to haters and how to manage even the worst of human species, and I apply these lessons to up my Emotional Intelligence Quotient in the business world and keep winning. Debt is good, by far better than poverty and death. Nigeria should borrow more to develop infrastructures for the citizens, the future will take care of itself.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by jadajada: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
The debt is nt much. We're over160m in dis country, if everyone shld contribute 100naira each. Then, we'll b debt-free and still ve some change.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Areacode213: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=homerac7 post=28318948]

Surely, Billyonaire, you didn't type this, not @ all. Nigeria's external debt being half America's? Your fingers & mind must have been briefly hacked.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by imuyoo(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
wellmax:

Nonsense.

Are we half America's population
Is Nigeria half developed as America.
What do we have to show for such huge debt?
. I wander the way some of us comment nonsense at times so we borrow such a hug amount of money yet we ar like this in this country! No food,no job,no money, most of all no peace! So wat do we have that make us to called the number 1 of africa? MAY THE GREAT GOD SEE US TROUGH.[color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by fyneboi79(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
You do not know me, and you do not know my worth. Please halt your vituperation or you will face online altercation.
You dey mad!!! How much you and your father get
Come on comot from here undecided mumu

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by symbian03(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Trafford:
I have said it before now and will still say it again... We need fresh air...uncle Jona has failed us... all this corruption and misappropriation of funds has to stop... what are they using all the money for?

Infact we jst need a fresh air

NOT FROM JONATHAN, NOT BUHARI, ATIKU OR THESE OLD THIEVES AND PAST FAILURES... WE NEED NEW PEOPLE O

New people from heaven right?
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by olathunde(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Does this mean his government can continue to still our money? is this what you are proposing?

Atleast, all you guys run to the US because things are working there.

decode55:
undecided interesting

GEJ till 2019

**not interested**
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Temptee101(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
XploraBen:
God'll help Nigeria pay her mounting debt!
I thought i would make frontpage...lest i forget today is my #birthday!...yeepeeeeeee
God will help do this....God will help do that. Haba!! Na God tell our elected criminals to embezzle money or na him stil tell dem to eat with #1B, allocate jumbo salaries to themselves? I just get upset when folks attach everything to God. They never consulted God before stealing it

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by wiringdpt(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2014
So which planet are they owing?
Billyonaire:
Nigeria's debt stands at $9.52 billion dollars and America's debit stands at $17,955,169,990,210 (approximately $US18 trillion).

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by PStacks(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Do you even know why I visit Nairaland daily ? The reason is simple. Here, I learn how to deflate punches, how to manage my emotions, how to react to haters and how to manage even the worst of human species, and I apply these lessons to up my Emotional Intelligence Quotient in the business world and keep winning. Debt is good, by far better than poverty and death. Nigeria should borrow more to develop infrastructures for the citizens, the future will take care of itself.

You sound so intelligent.
You should simply have said... "Nigeria should borrow more for Ngozi, Dezianni, oduah and GEJ to loot.

Why imporverish people today and enslave their children in years to come?

Think of these things.
Nobody says debt isn't good, but are these debts properly utilised?

In the first place, debt is not good.

"A Debtor is Always Slave to the Creditor".. Go check the holy books, it written right therein.

We are not just slaves ourselves but enslaving generations to come.

Its a pity for Nigeria sha. One day she'l get her acts right and put her self together.. Just one day.

2 Likes

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
PStacks:

You sound so intelligent.
You should simply have said... "Nigeria should borrow more for Ngozi, Dezianni, oduah and GEJ to loot.

Why imporverish people today and enslave their children in years to come?

Think of these things.
Nobody says debt isn't good, but are these debts properly utilised?

In the first place, debt is not good.

"A Debtor is Always Slave to the Creditor".. Go check the holy books, it written right therein.

We are not just slaves ourselves but enslaving generations to come.

Its a pity for Nigeria sha. One day she'l get her acts right and put her self together.. Just one day.

I do not support looting, and this thread is not about corruption or looting. It was intended to put the Government in bad light. I agree that looting is bad, but debt isnt. Debt provides us the opportunity of creating tomorrow today, turning today's dream to reality and making us develop infrastructure and work hard to pay back. Without owing our stomach food daily, we will sit our ass at home daily, but when we know we our bills to pay, we work our ass off.

Debt is good.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by PStacks(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

I do not support looting, and this thread is not about corruption or looting. It was intended to put the Government in bad light. I agree that looting is bad, but debt isnt. Debt provides us the opportunity of creating tomorrow today, turning today's dream to reality and making us develop infrastructure and work hard to pay back. Without owing our stomach food daily, we will sit our ass at home daily, but when we know we our bills to pay, we work our ass off.

Debt is good.

Everybody with their own opinion tho..

I'l rather work from withing my limited resources to create wealth that incur a debt..
Haven said that, even if I have to incure a debt, I'l make sure its properly and judiciously utilised. Can we say same of the govt of the day?

Stop defending the indefensible

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
PStacks:

Everybody with their own opinion tho..

I'l rather work from withing my limited resources to create wealth that incur a debt..
Haven said that, even if I have to incure a debt, I'l make sure its properly and judiciously utilised. Can we say same of the govt of the day?

Stop defending the indefensible

I will keep defending every successful government where they succeed and criticize where they are wrong. I will not be a perpetual abuser of government and ignore to praise them when they score better.

I admonish government to borrow up to $500 billion and channel the money into construction of bullet trains for movement of petroleum products, human beings and other cargoes to all parts of the country within few hours. Less time, and pressure means success. With these speed trains, accident will be reduced, lives will be saved, commodities will be cheap.

Government, should borrow more, and pay later. We need to jump-start development. Oil/sales alone will provide too much for looting.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by PStacks(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

I will keep defending every successful government where they succeed and criticize where they are wrong. I will not be a perpetual abuser of government and ignore to praise them when they score better.

I admonish government to borrow up to $500 billion and channel the money into construction of bullet trains for movement of petroleum products, human beings and other cargoes to all parts of the country within few hours. Less time, and pressure means success. With these speed trains, accident will be reduced, lives will be saved, commodities will be cheap.

Government, should borrow more, and pay later. We need to jump-start development. Oil/sales alone will provide too much for looting.

No economic theorist would ever agree with all of this your assertions.

Its not about the money borrowed!

Its about the manager of what is borrowed.

Resources have always been scarce since time immemorial..

Putting scare resources in slack hands is spelling doom.

When u incure debts and give to criminals to manage, that is double tragedy..

Nigeria can hardly survive the condition she has played herself into.

Remeber sometimes ago when Obasanjo had to go beg for debt relief from creditor nations and Paris club..

Do u want nigeria to be a complete laffing stock in the international community?

Why must we borrow?

Can't nigeria rise above being a debtor nation to a creditor nation.

Is it forbidden for us to lend people rather than have us always borrow from people.

This guy, open ur head jare. I don't have your time pls.

If I have to educate u, you should pay me to educate u.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
PStacks:

No economic theorist would ever agree with all of this your assertions.

Its not about the money borrowed!

Its about the manager of what is borrowed.

Resources have always been scarce since time immemorial..

Putting scare resources in slack hands is spelling doom.

When u incure debts and give to criminals to manage, that is double tragedy..

Nigeria can hardly survive the condition she has played herself into.

Remeber sometimes ago when Obasanjo had to go beg for debt relief from creditor nations and Paris club..

Do u want nigeria to be a complete laffing stock in the international community?

Why must we borrow?

Can't nigeria rise above being a debtor nation to a creditor nation.

Is it forbidden for us to lend people rather than have us always borrow from people.

This guy, open ur head jare. I don't have your time pls.

If I have to educate u, you should pay me to educate u.
The thread isnt about that. The thread is about Nigeria's debt profile not how its looted. Always discuss within the confines of the thread. Have a beautiful day.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

The America debt are on the head of the citizens and not the govt, while Nigeria is other way around. If Nigeria is in debt but the people are well sustainable, or well to do becos of that debt, with acces to high class amenities, then the debt will make sense.. Our debt does not make sense, the only thing thats saving us is becos we have oil and huge population that what we are using as collateral.
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by hotwax: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
And OBJ cleared all our foreign debt.

Cant wait for the next election
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by cap28: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

Er with one small difference the Us dollar is the world's reserve currency while the naira is only accepted for financial transactions in Nigeria
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Hempe(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
godfwee:
This is outrageous all this for what nw? N10.84 trillion shocked and still no change in this country. People are still suffering & unemployed.

No visible development in deed
upon all una dept, Naija....I weep for dis country
Shout out to them old dudes way 1 die for public office, now yu all see their reason.

[b][/b]God Bless Nigeria
And No Place Else grin

Front Page tins
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by kareemabidemi10(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

then you must prefer to live in Nigeria than America!!!
Re: FG, States Debt Skyrockets To N10.84trn -DMO by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
kareemabidemi10:

then you must prefer to live in Nigeria than America!!!
millions people in US pray to live the way I live in Nigeria...Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / Divestment: Shell Sells 4 Oil Fields In Nigeria / Nairabet Agent Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.