Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741509 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2015
babacha:

Since ur laptop can nairaland and u also have access to some trainers phone, why do u come to this thread now and be telling people that u don't have access to ur phone that is why u have not been talking on nairaland when it is clear that u have been talking on nairaland in other thread within these passed 6 months?
look at the thread well.and is nairalanding same tin as receiving sms or cal on ur phone.most of us only did welcome bak 2 retrieve our barred lines on saturday.anyway like i said.leave me out of de spotlights,im no longer an applicant hence i need no more adverts or emails 4rm naijahotjobs or carrerslip etc,i need no more C.V.do i hav 2 upload a picture 4 u 2 believe?but den does it matter if u believe or not.nope.i only visit nairaland 2 wish u all success and if subsequently i hear of any other job openings anywia,id post it here.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2015
go get dem bro.its ur time 2 shine.succes 2 u[quote author=xdamson post=33859158]Gentlemen,
I just got this from NLNG thread and I pray NNPC follow suit.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A GRADUATE TRAINEE WITH NIGERIA LNG LIMITED

With reference to your application for employment with Nigeria LNG Limited as a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to invite you for the next stage of the Exercise (Assessment Centre) scheduled as follows:

Date: Wednesday - 8th July, 2015

Time: 8:00:00 AM

Venue: EKO Hote
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 11:43am On May 20, 2015
I can bet with my 50Cents...This is not d same Scoffield245 that we happen to know!
scoffield245:
if u looked well in de thread u said id been commenting ,ud see the reason i comented dia and not here.pray let me ask u.was i suposd 2 comment here wen dia was notin 2 say.just like i coment in nnpc as nnpc thread,i did dia cos it was also a thread 4 anoda recruitment.and unlike nnpc dat had been suspended since til further notice.the oda had rather cald succesfuls since last year.i was in bus close 2 the state i was writin de nnpc exam wen i got sms wit date 2 report at 4 de next stage.so i had only writen de nnpc in case i fail at the next stage but God saw me tru and im here 2day.so stop worryin about me or weda i pasd nnpc text or not and rather concentrate on praying 4 urself.4 me,i am prayin dat i last here til 4 more months pass,though 3 out of it wil be on-the-job training in anoda part of de country
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
scoffield245:
look at the thread well.and is nairalanding same tin as receiving sms or cal on ur phone.most of us only did welcome bak 2 retrieve our barred lines on saturday.anyway like i said.leave me out of de spotlights,im no longer an applicant hence i need no more adverts or emails 4rm naijahotjobs or carrerslip etc,i need no more C.V.do i hav 2 upload a picture 4 u 2 believe?but den does it matter if u believe or not.nope.i only visit nairaland 2 wish u all success and if subsequently i hear of any other job openings anywia,id post it here.

scoffield245:
if u looked well in de thread u said id been commenting ,ud see the reason i comented dia and not here.pray let me ask u.was i suposd 2 comment here wen dia was notin 2 say.just like i coment in nnpc as nnpc thread,i did dia cos it was also a thread 4 anoda recruitment.and unlike nnpc dat had been suspended since til further notice.the oda had rather cald succesfuls since last year.i was in bus close 2 the state i was writin de nnpc exam wen i got sms wit date 2 report at 4 de next stage.so i had only writen de nnpc in case i fail at the next stage but God saw me tru and im here 2day.so stop worryin about me or weda i pasd nnpc text or not and rather concentrate on praying 4 urself.4 me,i am prayin dat i last here til 4 more months pass,though 3 out of it wil be on-the-job training in anoda part of de country

gbonsquare:
I can bet with my 50Cents...This is not d same Scoffield245 that we happen to know!
@ Gbonsquare...you are so right!
@ Impostor....you are not and can never be the Scoffield we used to know...your diction is nothing compared to his...your swag is zero! Again you are too humble...almost pleading to be believed...that is so unScoffield!

How dare you!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 1:34pm On May 20, 2015
^^^Believe it or not. He has been humbled.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 2:44pm On May 20, 2015
Pls enough of this scoffield 'palaba', i asked a question here and nobody cared to answer it. Well, i have gotten the answer else where but you guys shld engage in a more meaningful discussion than all this 'scof' and 'field' of a thing. Less i forget, get ready!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hapigirl: 6:02pm On May 20, 2015
Pls I need materials for the NNPC interview. Pls if you have any, send to nasas_2003@yahoo.com. Thank you.

-
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2015
hahahaha.sombaby no kill me die wit laff.anyway iv more tins 2 worry about now dan grandiore language.iv leadership duties on my shoulders.planning actitivities 4 my group each day and leading dem on different expeditions occasionaly .and dis is a group dat comprises the most inteligent of applicants.3 highest scorers out of 4000 dat applied in each state.whom de criteria was 2:1 and above.of course my diction got me de team leadership role,but iv long since adjusted into moderacy especialy since 3 of my team members have kept plotting how 2 take ova de position.him dat his hut is on fire shudnt be hunting bush rat.u wud get more direct and simple if u were in my shoes
SomBaby:

@ Impostor....you are not and can never be the Scoffield we used to know...your diction is nothing compared to his...your swag is zero! Again you are too humble...almost pleading to be believed...that is so unScoffield!

How dare you!
grin[quote author=SomBaby post=33921517]

@ Impostor....you are not and can never be the Scoffield we used to know...your diction is nothing com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
softrise:
Pls enough of this scoffield 'palaba', i asked a question here and nobody cared to answer it. Well, i have gotten the answer else where but you guys shld engage in a more meaningful discussion than all this 'scof' and 'field' of a thing. Less i forget, get ready!
pls help me tel dem ooo.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
prelinctus:
^^^Believe it or not. He has been humbled.
dats ur opinion.make a song chorus wit it
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
gbonsquare:
yes he isnt.u knew de jobles scoffield.this one here is a crucial fg employee
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2015
scoffield245:
yes he isnt.u knew de jobles scoffield.this one here is a crucial fg employee

grin grin grin he remains the unbranded Scofield! Believe it or not. Though I was almost tempted to think as much but if you're still in doubt pls refers to earlier post aimed at analysing the trends and rhythms of his comments. Moreover technically two persons can't use same moniker here on NL.

But wait o @SomBaby don't tell me you can easily be sway like that grin grin Babe relax, of a truth when you land this NNPC j'b enh... Trust me levels will change. grin grin grin.

Scoffield my guy .... Pls pass us the anointing.... U too much.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
Na fence wey fall make goat climb am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2015
u cudnt be more correct.sm1 wey dey nnpc wont be bothering about superflous diction.rather she wil be wondarin about promotions and money in de bank [quote author=solarview post=33935881]

grin grin grin he remains the unbranded Scofield! Believe it or not. Though I was almost tempted to think as much but if you're still in doubt pls refers to earlier post aimed at analysing the trends and rhythms of his comments. Moreover technically two persons can't use same moniker here on NL.

But wait o @SomBaby don't tell me you can easily be sway like that grin grin Babe relax, of a truth when you land this NNPC j'b enh... Trust me levels will change. grin grin grin.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 8:57pm On May 20, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tempest01(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2015
executivegej:
Time to scrap this thread.

I don't know about you, but I keep faith alive. Right now this is the only job opportunity I have open. I believe strongly that we will be called for interview by June. And I will get my offer letter this year.

Let's keep hoping, and pray that our time should come.

Cos this is our appointed time.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2015
tempest01:

I don't know about you, but I keep faith alive. Right now this is the only job opportunity I have open. I believe strongly that we will be called for interview by June. And I will get my offer letter this year.

Let's keep hoping, and pray that our time should come.

Cos this is our appointed time.

I solidly Concord... because where we're going to, is surely nearer than where we're coming from....
It's the general trend in their recruitment processes. I can tell you vividly that many people predicted this delays since 2012 at the commencement of the whole process saying that it would be concluded in 2015. When I read this I was shocked! But here we are today... 2015. I am a believer and I am not a waver, so be ye! Though I am not preaching...
[KJV] Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tempest01(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2015
solarview:

I solidly Concord... because where we're coming from is surely nearer than where we're going to....
It's the general trend in their recruitment processes. I can tell you vividly that many people predicted this delays since 2012 at the commencement of the whole process saying that it would be concluded in 2015. When I read this I was shocked! But here we are today... 2015. I am a believer and I am not a waver, so be ye! Though I am not preaching...
[KJV] Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

You are in the spirit my brother...this same bible portion had been my solace in recent times...see you at the towers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2015
nite all
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by samobaba4u(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2015
scoffield245:
hahahaha.sombaby no kill me die wit laff.anyway iv more tins 2 worry about now dan grandiore language.iv leadership duties on my shoulders.planning actitivities 4 my group each day and leading dem on different expeditions occasionaly .and dis is a group dat comprises the most inteligent of applicants.3 highest scorers out of 4000 dat applied in each state.whom de criteria was 2:1 and above.of course my diction got me de team leadership role,but iv long since adjusted into moderacy especialy since 3 of my team members have kept plotting how 2 take ova de position.him dat his hut is on fire shudnt be hunting bush rat.u wud get more direct and simple if u were in my shoes grin
so u finally become d leader of ur group. Wel don. Dnt wori, d Lord is ur strength. This ppl may nt understand since u never disclose ur new apointment to them. I wl also reaply 4 course 29. Goodluck bro.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2015
samobaba4u:
so u finally become d leader of ur group. Wel don. Dnt wori, d Lord is ur strength. This ppl may nt understand since u never disclose ur new apointment to them. I wl also reaply 4 course 29. Goodluck bro.
tanks bro.wish u luck in 29 and nnpc too
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Tojued: 6:30am On May 23, 2015
I'm hearing that some people have been called for interview. Folks claiming to have contacts in the towers, please the rest of us to find out what's happening.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dasataj: 6:43am On May 24, 2015
Tojued:
I'm hearing that some people have been called for interview. Folks claiming to have contacts in the towers, please the rest of us to find out what's happening.
Forget it. NNPC is on strike. So there can't be an interview anytime soon.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by emmanuelmodo: 7:03am On May 24, 2015
Tojued:
NNPC has not called us yet. I think they are still involved in their promotion exercise. Once they are done with that, we should be called. So those called to Abj are their staff undergoing promotion exercise. Fear not and be not dismayed. Have a great Sunday

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by uyosolo: 7:48am On May 24, 2015
Hmmm...Course 29,so SSS dey here...Finaly we don catch scofield,no wonda him don turn secretive&humble
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by omooje1(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2015
Jt heard NNPC has handed over promotion letters 2 some staffs, am sure when dey r thru we will all be called 2 resume work Nt interview anymore. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
omooje1:
Jt heard NNPC has handed over promotion letters 2 some staffs, am sure when dey r thru we will all be called 2 resume work Nt interview anymore. Shalom
This assertion is the greatest ever...after all from the look of things petroleum products importation have to stop ASAP. .... as almost everyone seems to be against fuel subsidies now... That means they need more hands.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by KINGTELLER: 3:29pm On May 24, 2015
omooje1:
Jt heard NNPC has handed over promotion letters 2 some staffs, am sure when dey r thru we will all be called 2 resume work Nt interview anymore Shalom

The bolded, just tell me its a joke
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jayjaycool(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2015
omooje1:

God I beg you, pick this word I bolded and force it to happen because you can do anything. Not because we are scared of interview but we are running out of patience.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 4:09pm On May 24, 2015
Most feel-good comment ever. Better be prepared.

omooje1:
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2015
jayjaycool:

God I beg you, pick this word I bolded and force it to happen because you can do anything. Not because we are scared of interview but we are running out of patience.

There is a difference between miracle and magic... learn that difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.