Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741678 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jayjaycool(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2015
HEADQUARTERS OFFICE ADDRESS

1 Odin Road, Ekpan, P.M.B. 1288,
Warri, Delta State,
Nigeria.

In case u want to try ur luck. Although I don't know if its true or not but am tempted to send my application to that address which I got from nnpc website. Do anyone have idea what one should apply for. Shoot me pm pls
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Incase you had gotten it other than this address www.nnpcgroup.com/Careers/CareersNNPC.aspx , it means that you are mistaken. thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
No position..just apply
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by flamesjay(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved the board of the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) with
immediate effect.

The directive to this effect was conveyed in a letter signed today, 26th June, 2015 by the Head of
the Civil Service of the Federation, Danladi Kifasi. In it, the President thanked members of the
dissolved board for their services to the nation.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by KINGTELLER: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Meaning the recruitment exercise follow suit cry cry cry , Just speculating sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mehn, this recruitment is about to enter voicemail. undecided
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kingslly(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gurls no dey joke with marriage matter at all! grin
SomBaby:

Lol....are you high?...

If the recruitment is suspended indefinitely nko?...

My dear you better get married now...smh..
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
jayjaycool:
HEADQUARTERS OFFICE ADDRESS

1 Odin Road, Ekpan, P.M.B. 1288,
Warri, Delta State,
Nigeria.

In case u want to try ur luck. Although I don't know if its true or not but am tempted to send my application to that address which I got from nnpc website. Do anyone have idea what one should apply for. Shoot me pm pls

That address is not d headquarter of NNPC, but it is d headquarter of NGC, which is a subsidiary of NNPC and no subsidiary can single handedly conduct recruitment except its from the headquater...so beware
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
prelinctus:
Mehn, this recruitment is about to enter voicemail. undecided
The recruitment is intact, is just on hold till new minister n board are anounce. The present GMD is nt even d one dia 2012 wen we applied n d recruitment sti continue.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Busbar:

The recruitment is intact, is just on hold till new minister n board are anounce. The present GMD is nt even d one dia 2012 wen we applied n d recruitment sti continue.
How long do you think it'll take to appoint a new minister and board? Even if they are eventually appointed, graduate recruitment would be the least on their list of priorities.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
prelinctus:

How long do you think it'll take to appoint a new minister and board? Even if they are eventually appointed, graduate recruitment would be the least on their list of priorities.
be rest assured it's ds year. there is HR dept in nnpc handling ds job bt dey cant just do ds without ds so call incoming board n minister. Remember u av already received an sms frm philips consulting before notifying u to expect interview, dey ar fully ready bt dey already sense dat GEJ mit loose d election n if it happen anoda board n minister wi emerge and dia predition works.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lastmessenger: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Stop being negative guys.nnpc must complete this recruitment exercise.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by EricDonn(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
lastmessenger:
Stop being negative guys.nnpc must complete this recruitment exercise.
Amen. And we shall be succesfull at the end

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ibrahimndagi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
EricDonn:

Amen. And we shall be succesfull at the end
Amen. Success is ours. No efforts of us shall end in vain!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't you guys think we should start an online campaign on this matter so as to draw the attention of the presidency...everything is online now and one can't over emphasise the power of social media...let's take advantage of the social medis to voice out ....somebody up there has to know else this recruitment exercise may just fizzle out...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tempest01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ernieman:
Don't you guys think we should start an online campaign on this matter so as to draw the attention of the presidency...everything is online now and one can't over emphasise the power of social media...let's take advantage of the social medis to voice out ....somebody up there has to know else this recruitment exercise may just fizzle out...

I think you have a point
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
I think there is nothing we can do at this stage. if there is anything as online or related protest while we are not yet taken as NNPC staff, the public will take a look at it as if we are rebelling against whom is not our employer. The question to back this my point is, had anybody suffered any loss as a cause of the interview in related to labour law ? "No"
So, let's exercise patience. very soon we shall receive GOOD NEWS by GOD's grace in JESUS name.
Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/27/former-president-jonathan-officials-accuse-buhari-dismissing-already-dissolved-board

Some members of the outgone administration of President Goodluck Jonathan have said President Muhammad Buhari was out of order by dissolving the board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), contending that, according to the “Petroleum Act,” the board stood dissolved the moment erstwhile Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, left office.

President Muhammadu Buhari
Wikipedia
Two members of Mr. Jonathan administration, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told SaharaReporters that there was no reason for President Buhari to send a letter to the board of the NNPC to dissolve. “That act [President Buhari’s dissolution of the NNPC board] is null since there was no board in place after the former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, left office,” said one of the sources.

Mrs. Alison-Madueke, who constituted the current NNPC board, officially lost her cabinet position on May 29, 2015 when former President Jonathan’s tenure ended.

A second source, who served on the disbanded board, claimed that Mr. Jonathan’s administration left $5 billion in the kitty for the incoming Buhari government. He said the funds were yielded by dividends from Nigeria’s sales of liquefied natural gas.

Last weekend, Babs Omotowa, the chief executive of the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Company (NLNG), claimed that the company paid $1.6 billion in dividends to the Buhari government. However, one of the two sources who spoke to us claimed that said the amount was $5 billion. He added that President Buhari was either hiding the correct amount paid to his government in order to justify his claim of inheriting “an empty treasury” or that the NLNG was playing a game on Nigerians.

The NLNG is a joint venture between the Nigerian government and multinational oil companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dtfg: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2015
I also support an online awareness to PMB that there's a current recruitment ongoing in nnpc and since he's hoping to reduce unemployment, he should pls use the good grace of his office and help us conclude the recruitment exercise. At least at this stage we can say it's being objective since PCL handled the tests. Any twitter handle would do, not to protest, but to plead that they conclude the recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Heyy guys. For those sleeping, pls come on board. I think it's that time to create an online awareness on this issue before it is scuttled. Why don't we do lindaikeji? A Lot on govt functionaries patronise her blog. First of all, who would compose a plea for us, we can start by putting it on front page in nairaland and then to lindaikeji blog, I bet u we will be heard. A recruitment dat started since 2012 would definitely attract sympathy from anyone

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
PrivateRyan:
Heyy guys. For those sleeping, pls come on board. I think it's that time to create an online awareness on this issue before it is scuttled. Why don't we do lindaikeji? A Lot on govt functionaries patronise her blog. First of all, who would compose a plea for us, we can start by putting it on front page in nairaland and then to lindaikeji blog, I bet u we will be heard. A recruitment dat started since 2012 would definitely attract sympathy from anyone
Tell me one or two things dat has call for protest in ds recruitment?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Busbar:

Tell me one or two things dat has call for protest in ds recruitment?

Not a protest. More like an awareness campaign
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow!..govt tins..after person don manage passed dis nnpc aptitude test, na com my time den one take cancel am?..I rebuke it in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow!..govt tins..after person don manage passed dis nnpc aptitude test, na com my time den one take cancel am?..I rebuke it in Jesus name. Me i want to resume work wit nnpc dis yr, make i fit celebrate d xmass well.I don tire for joblessness for a year and seven months nw..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by donsammy10(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
How can I apply pls landers? undecidedHow can I apply pls landers?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
madri4u:
Wow!..govt tins..after person don manage passed dis nnpc aptitude test, na com my time den one take cancel am?..I rebuke it in Jesus name. Me i want to resume work wit nnpc dis yr, make i fit celebrate d xmass well.I don tire for joblessness for a year and seven months nw..
Whc post did u applied for?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tempest01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2414053/plea-president-buhari-nnpc-2012

I see this thread making front page....let's add our voices here

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Operator trainee
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
madri4u:
Operator trainee
Same
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Were u called with HND or ND?..mine is HND.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2015
madri4u:
Were u called with HND or ND?..mine is HND.
HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Reach me tru pelemofemi@gmail.com let share somethings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.