Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (741320 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
bestestgirl:

The wait will surely end in good news, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. When you receive your appointment letters, I will buy you drinks in the classy bar JBLUV55 wink wink

just for those drinks ... We won't let u down ... and like the Wizard # observation mode....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
graduatehelpers:
mmmmh from 86 to 91 thread #surprised# i cant believe this blabbings are still going on in this thread...obviously some have nothing doing...

recognizing Senior men in the house...oga Muscoe your girl loyal ooh, how is work, my regards.

U thiss great scaaammer. Retuurn my 2k oo or

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
scarletdp:

just for those drinks ... We won't let u down ... and like the Wizard # observation mode....
Roger that Sir! #Observermodeactivatedtoo
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by heed101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Goodkidd:

u don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by DouglasHoc(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry to ask; Scoffield, where do you work?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
urgggghhhhhhhh C'mon you guys should free dis dude na..... Wah dah heck. ..
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bowlek: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
scoffield245:
15 wat.the only hard part was the graphical analysis part which hard two wrong incomplete questions.like the zrak June and may question. The answer was 1000 and wasn't there in the options. Two bonus marks. The current affairs ba walkover. The true false questions weren't hard if u studied.and it abounded.sone answers were. The one of all people prone to hypertension false.heart attack in winter uncertain. The ethanol one false. Aircraft false.flow more true.govt true.some disruptive strike false. Consensus in strike false.accomodation for the man true.ajia false. The question on all or some were only 1 and 2 twice. The other one of all rains are vegetables uncertain.all vegetables were rain but they didn't say all rains are vegetables. Olobiri.dawha john.1977.heart is oxygen.kidney, carbon for combustion.14 million. Hour,degree Celsius. Joule. Proton neutron electron, increase in weight due to more gravity.2 or more machines is compound.soil erosion,disclose,one was not in de above.the one about told him her mind. Tell me which question was hard dia
Heart
The heart is a muscular organ about the
size of a closed fist that functions as the
body’s circulatory pump. It takes in
deoxygenated blood through the veins and
delivers it to the lungs for oxygenation
before pumping it into the various arteries
(which provide oxygen and nutrients to
body tissues by transporting the blood
throughout the body). The heart is located
in the thoracic cavity medial to the lungs
and posterior to the sternum.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by musco4me: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
graduatehelpers:
mmmmh from 86 to 91 thread #surprised# i cant believe this blabbings are still going on in this thread...obviously some have nothing doing...

recognizing Senior men in the house...oga Muscoe your girl loyal ooh, how is work, my regards.
hw far? I cant recognise u oooooo. Please mail me so that i knw who u are. Work is good and stressful dats why i hv been silent on that side. Lols. When am fully ready, i will go bk there and lift up that site again

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Urch9: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
i just want to contribute here, what if the test was not test for intelligent but smartness. there was a number without a question and option, or that question number was basically design not to be visible at all, in order to fish-out the tick-go applicants. because this 1 question occur in all the paper type but at different number. i think it was deliberate.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Mayflowa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
neronex:
Exam was nt bad but what's this ish I'm hearing concernin starting SECTION B from 61. O boy this is disastrous cos I even showed my invigilator my OMR form when I wanted to start my SECTION B so dt I will be on a safer part after the announcement was made and she said that I should start from 51. This PCL guys no try wit ds OMR tin sha. What should I do now? Pls is dere any one who has any PCL contact(mobile number) apart from their Email?

Na wa o. Same thing happened to me. The invigilator told me 51 was 1. He probably misheard us. What did other people in ur hall hear and did?

Have you being able to contact phillips consulting? Please you can email me at: mayflowa24@gmail.com we can discuss on how to reach them.

They seem to be understanding. Let's us they will look into our case as they will know that we stopped at 50 in section B. God help us
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by felicium: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please take: grin shocked cheesy Had this in my library of test materials though but wish I'd been blessed with the foresight.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by poxibility: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2014
musco4me:
Guys, passing an aptitude test doesnt mean ur the most intelligent. I knw people that scored almost more than twice my score during an aptitude test. They were boastn. But we met at an assessment centre where u will work in a team and also work alone to present the topic they gv u as a seminar, many of those guys failed! I was among the few that were offered the job! In that apt test, my score was just 45 and the ppl i met at the assessment centre scored upto 75! Its nt always gd to boast! Intelligent guys dnt make noise or brag or look down on others. I hv written a coca cola test where thousands of ppl participated includn some guys i knw that got 1st class in my sch. After the test, they met me and was telln me they even saw the questions before we wrote. But could u believe that none of them made it to the next stage. I was among the few that still made it to the last stage. Please lets learn hw to respect each other. I still knw my mates that got 2nd class upper but cant write an application letter.

Although nothing is impossible under the earth but I find it hard to believe the bolded point. This could only be true if those friends of yours got their Second Class Upper through dubious means.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by olasworld(m): 4:26am On Dec 09, 2014
jogojogo:

The first refrigerators built from the 1800’s until the 1920’s primarily used toxic gases such as ammonia (NH3), methyl chloride (CH3Cl), and sulfur dioxide (SO2). Unfortunately, the units occasionally leaked and caused several deaths, which prompted the refrigeration industry to put forth a concerted effort to find a safer refrigerant gas. The result was the discovery of chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) gas, which was a mixture of chlorine, fluorine and carbons. Freon® became the trademark name for a CFC gas that was primarily used as a refrigerant. This gas was colorless, odorless, nonflammable and non-toxic, and soon became the predominant gas used as a refrigerant.

Unfortunately, scoffield was right afterall. The answer is actually[b] freon[/b]. SO2 was used in the past.
i went for methane http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_refrigerants

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by deprofo: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2014
D exam is ova, weda u are correct or wrong there is notin u can do 2retrive d ans. Only tin left now is prayer.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by deprofo: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Pls houz, hw much NNPC is payin deir graduate trainee. If u know it ans me i need it urgent. God bless d houz. Pls u shuld nt use bad words on our follow. Sometim not ppl dat make mouth get d job.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by musco4me: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2014
poxibility:

Athough nothing is impossible under the earth but I find it hard to believe the bolded point. This could only be true if those friends of yours got thier Second Class Upper through dubious means.
The point am trying to make with the bolded statement is dat some 3rd class guys are even more smarter than some fortunate 2nd class who sort their way in the university just to get that result. Also, being a 2nd class graduate doesnt mean ur the most intelligent.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2014
olasworld:

Freon is a Dupont brand name for its chlorofluorocarbons, but they have been phased out, and replaced with HFC's and hydrocarbons. Sulphurdioxide was an old refridgerant, but it's toxic and no longer used. The question is technical. Methane may be the correct option.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by almasterpiece(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2014
I was here.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrking3(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2014
musco4me:
The point am trying to make with the bolded statement is dat some 3rd class guys are even more smarter than some fortunate 2nd class who sort their way in the university just to get that result. Also, being a 2nd class graduate doesnt mean ur the most intelligent.
well, unfurtunately in this world of ours, we judge brilliance through academic record. That's the key!!! I slightly agree with you as regard some 2.1 grads that can't comfortably write a cover letter. Most especially all these yahoo guys or rich kids that bribe their way into school. Some will tell you they just need the certificate! That's all!!. But then, most peeps I know with 1st or 2nd are good! Very good!! 2.1 no be here o! Let alone of 1st. You must be completely oustanding to maintain the tempo!!! If you truely made a 2.1 on merit, you must be good! I know too many of my friends that were even far better than most lecturers! It does happen. There's this guy in my class that defended his Degree project in School Audit. That's to tell you how good some folks can be! And he even made a 2.1 not a first.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Jesudun: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
All we need now is to pray for transparency in the recruitment so that our effort wont be in vain. As for the OMR i think PCL will ve to do something about that.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Jesudun: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Who knows when they wld start calling for interview. I just hope they dont keep us waiting for long oh!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Chimakel(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2014
olasworld:

I went for methane too.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by fab04(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Goodkidd:

grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sexyjob(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Now, we are gradually accepting the fact that the exam wasn't easy.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2014
profsalvage:

I have given you the opportunity to display your folly and you didn't disappoint. Thanks for confirming your folly. At least you now know you cant go further than 40/100 because that's where you belong. Always learn to put your faith in God, coz the race is not to the swift neither is the battle for the strongest, but it is of the Lord that showeth mercy. For me i belong to Team Grace.
u belong to team A CRAP bro.ur language is so totally that of a whisky pickled flint hearted .old sourpus.no wonder someone in another thread who claims to kno u from ur school days described u as a conniving slippery maggot.goodbye savage uncouth illiterate professor
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by musco4me: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
mrking3:
well, unfurtunately in this world of ours, we judge brilliance through academic record. That's the key!!! I slightly agree with you as regard some 2.1 grads that can't comfortably write a cover letter. Most especially all these yahoo guys or rich kids that bribe their way into school. Some will tell you they just need the certificate! That's all!!. But then, most peeps I know with 1st or 2nd are good! Very good!! 2.1 no be here o! Let alone of 1st. You must be completely oustanding to maintain the tempo!!! If you truely made a 2.1 on merit, you must be good! I know too many of my friends that were even far better than most lecturers! It does happen. There's this guy in my class that defended his Degree project in School Audit. That's to tell you how good some folks can be! And he even made a 2.1 not a first.
well said. But like i said earlier some of the 2.1s sort their way out while in sch. Am nt doubtn that there are no 2.1 guys that are intelligent. There are many of them. But u need to work with some of them and u see wat am talkn about. I hope u remembered this story below: [b]Police recruitment: CP disqualifies 2nd class
upper holder for speaking bad English[/b]By
CHRISTOPHER OJI
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Commissioner of Police in-charge of Lagos
State command, Yakubu Alkali, has
disqualified an English Language graduate
with second class upper division grade in the
ongoing Force recruitment exercise for
allegedly speaking bad English and failing to
spell words correctly.
The CP who was excited when he saw the
good grade of the young man, was reportedly
disappointed with the applicant’s response to
questions in unpardonably bad English.
The CP was said to have been more
disappointed following the English Language
graduate’s inability to spell the word,
‘encounter’.
Alkali, was said to have vowed to disqualify
anyone who did not live up to expectation in
the area of conduct and defence of their
results during the recruitment.
Alkali confirmed that the second class upper
division English Language graduate was
unable to express himself. He said he would
not recruit such a person who could not
defend his result into the Force. The CP who
was not happy with the way and manner
those who did not merit their grades were
honoured by the tertiary institutions they
attended, vowed to personally screen
entrants into the Force.
The state Police Public Relations Officer
(PPRO), Mr. Samuel Jinadu, confirmed that
some suspects had been arrested for
falsification of results. He, however, did not
give the figure, saying that it was still being
compiled.[b]
mrking3:
well said. But like i said earlier some of the 2.1s sort their way out while in sch. Am nt doubtn that there are no 2.1 guys that are intelligent. There are many of them. But u need to work with some of them and u see wat am talkn about. I hope u remembered this story below: [b]Police recruitment: CP disqualifies 2nd class
CHRISTOPHER OJI
spell words correctly.
‘encounter’.
entrants into the Force.
compiled.[/b]
mrking3:
CHRISTOPHER OJI
spell words correctly.
‘encounter’.
entrants into the Force.
compiled.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2014
bellosulaiman:
what do you feel like scoffied245? v bn watchin on how u attack fellow nl, what is it with you? u r human n not a god. this battle is really for the strongest. thank God for givin u dis intellect, I must confess u r intelligent. yes u r, thnk God for dt n stop abusin others. I like workin wit ppl like u.

God bless nl,
God bless nnpc,
God bless us all.
tanks.but did u see who ist threw in the short jabs.i only gave back wat I was thrown.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2014
MarvellousGod:
ahh, oga you have barely written this one and you're asking already. .. e be like say you blast the exam cheesy cheesy

Ofcourse, there should be a second stage, they can't employ people straight from this test....
There wont be a second test stage. The next stage is the interview stage.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freon

smartgenius:

Freon is a Dupont brand name for its chlorofluorocarbons, but they have been phased out, and replaced with HFC's and hydrocarbons. Sulphurdioxide was an old refridgerant, but it's toxic and no longer used. The question is technical. Methane may be the correct option.

Unfortunately, Methane is NOT the correct option. The correct option was Freon. Freon is NOT the brand name for CFCs but the brand name for Halocarbons (Halogenated- Carbons or Carbon-Halogen compounds) which includes (but isn't limited) to CFCs.

This is important to note because there are other types of Freons that are totally non-toxic, non-flammable, very efficient as coolants and have been employed to correct the ills elicited by the CFCs. Also they are TYPICALLY used as refridgerants. This rules out Methane because it is plausible yet ATYPICAL to use just methane as a refridgerant.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
smartgenius:

There wont be a second test stage. The next stage is the interview stage.

LOL, the next stage is the Second stage which is the Interview of course. So yes she was right.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by JoShalom: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
jogojogo:
On a serious note the kind english wey i don see for this thread pass that one wey that edo man.....wetin be him name sef dey blow. I don jam Shebi na oga patrick be him name that time sef. Oga patrick, I don see pipo wey pass u. u suppose come flex ur muscle for dis thread o.
guy, u're on point. Even oga Patrick go fear fear wen him read dis thread.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by GEJman: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
smartgenius:

go to your local refrigerator repairer and ask him what gas is used as coolant for fridge......he will tell you its Freon

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.