Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! (38782 Views)

5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. / "Ladies Share How You Would React When Your Man Tells You These Things Below" / Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by missdebs(f): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2014
lalastica juss eff up wt ds thread....so wu will i nw marry
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by walanter(m): 1:41am On Nov 25, 2014
them never we mak it never will dey stand a chance ....she step up d club ..woman u cant dance every dance
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by lalasticlala(m): 3:49am On Nov 25, 2014
tpia5:
If the only conversation he makes is about butts and breast, if you like don't run.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Dollabommie(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Jennydoris:

If you want a great woman nko?

Just make money!
Plenty money
angry

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by NickiRoman: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2014
If this was a thread was about bashing women it probably be on the 10th page by now undecided undecided
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Classicalmusic: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahaha....
A colleague started dating this EBSU chick about 2mths ago, he introduced me to the girl and I said she was cool.

During one of their talk(s), the girl asked him if he is #TeamNoSex till marriage___ he said nope.
__ she asked if he uses protection, he said he doesn't dig it.

Then she dropped the million dollar question...lolz
She asked if I get preg, would you father the child and he asked her why she would get preg....hahahaha.

When he told me, I asked him which kind mumu question be that___ 'she no get womb ni?'

End of story, the girl broke up.

lol...the man scared hell out of her, so she took the exit door.

But she was really interested in him though.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Classicalmusic: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2014
NickiRoman:
If this was a thread was about bashing women it probably be on the 10th page by now undecided undecided
Obviously not. I guess the OP wanted to educate you guys.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by StrongPenis: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
missdebs:
lalastica juss eff up wt ds thread....so wu will i nw marry
Marry me babe, I'm pretty sure you fancy my moniker.........every girl does. grin
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by cc150615(f): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2014
ivyy:
When he says "am in a relationship but its complicated"

#saynotobeingasidechick# for you will forever remain there.
on point
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by cc150615(f): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Agybabe:
Ladies, if you want to be abreast of more facts on this topic, I advise you to get this book by Steve Harvey, titled - "Act like a Lady, Think like a Man".

It opens your understanding into a man's mind-set.

Thank me after reading its content. It's one of my priceless possessions which I won't share. grin
have u read: Why men love bitches?? You'll never stop begging babes to read that
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by SavageGarden(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2014
undecidedBut ah Don't like using condom$ na undecidedBut ah Don't like using condom$ na
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Highflyer3(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Run to where? Is she running to meet the perfect man? Some men do some of the listed and still end up becoming better husbands that those you see in church 24/7
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by chinnyonwu(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Agybabe:
Ladies, if you want to be abreast of more facts on this topic, I advise you to get this book by Steve Harvey, titled - "Act like a Lady, Think like a Man".

Thank me after reading its content. It's one of my priceless possessions which I won't share. grin
i wont talk much but sooner or later youd find out that that man wrote and published many pages of BuUllShit

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by IamLEGEND1: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
*SITS DOWN ON WOODEN CHAIR UNDER IROKO TREE 80 yrs from now*

AND that thread,my shildren was the reason why 60% of the women in this country are not married till this day.........

* Grandpa pls tell us another story

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Mcbussy(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2014
All these mumu ops that can't scope chics wee just be casting our package angry

But then,chics no dey hear word. grin
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Awho(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Agybabe:

really? Like you know them(men) that much now?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:
Run to where? Is she running to meet the perfect man? Some men do some of the listed and still end up becoming better husbands that those you see in church 24/7

That's a fùcking lie except the church goers also do it but using church to pretend.

By the way, most church goers knows nothing.

*Atheist make a good husband*
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Rapaltar(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2014
'''what a romantic''.....Nobody saw dat....

Okay... grin
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Highflyer3(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

That's a fùcking lie except the church goers also do it but using church to pretend.

By the way, most church goers knows nothing.

*Atheist make a good husband*

So which of my statement is a lie?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:

So which of my statement is a lie?

-A church goer who knows what he's doing won't make a good husband.

-A bad guy will make a good husband.

My opinion- A bad guy is bad guy and will never make a good husband except if he repent.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Nyc story...
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Highflyer3(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

-A church goer who knows what he's doing won't make a good husband.

-A bad guy will make a good husband.

My opinion- A bad guy is bad guy and will never make a good husband except if he repent.
Did I specify a church goer that knows what he is doing?

What made you classify the listed factors to a bad guy's attributes? Who is a good guy?
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:

Did I specify a church goer that knows what he is doing?

What made you classify the listed factors to a bad guy's attributes? Who is a good guy?

Like society would say, "a bad guy is someone who date many girls and dump them as usual".

A good guy is opposite.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Highflyer3(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Like society would say, "a bad guy is someone who date many girls and dump them as usual".

A good guy is opposite.
A good guy doesn't dump girls? Lol.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:

A good guy doesn't dump girls? Lol.

Yes!.
When done, there's always a reason.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Highflyer3(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes!.
When done, there's always a reason.
I hear.
What are we even arguing about? grin

1 Like

Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by clevvermind(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Agybabe:

share it with me na. I nid d book.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:

I hear.
What are we even arguing about? grin

Let it slide. tongue
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by ireneony(f): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2014
I ain't going nowhere. all men say those quote. any female that agree to this post will remain single forever.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by clevvermind(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2014
It's a good write up. Guys, your secret have been blown open. The ladies are getting wiser now. We have to change our tactics.
Re: If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
I ain't going nowhere. all men say those quote. any female that agree to this post will remain single forever.

This is how to spot a girl that has no future but marriage is her utmost priority.

At bolded, I beg to disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.