Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice. (1605 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice. by gnykelly(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
there is this girl that caught my attention earlier this year. love her, love her attitude. perfect example of wife material. wooed her and she agreed.
after some time I discover that there is another guy at the end of the table. she never told me, but was able to figure it out. I asked her she replied she is her friend. and he is based in dubai. I told her she should put my pics on her DP and I will do the same. she refused flatly.

I waited and study the whole thing. one of the possibility that came to my head was that she wanted to use me as a buffer in case that guy fail him. so I decided to ask her this question' if you and I are walking on the street someone ask you who i was'. she said just friend'.

then I told her I don't want her friendship again. she was furious but I wasn't bulged because I will be at the loosing end if I invested time and money.
do you guys think I've been selfish with my attitude or acted right in my best interest.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
You are more than selfish because you chose to end the relationship because she wouldn't use you as her DP. It is her DP and not yours and she has the right to use whoever or whatever she wants.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Chy27: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
[
[/qucolor]
gnykelly:
there is this girl that caught my attention earlier this year. love her, love her attitude. perfect example of wife material. wooed her and she agreed.
after some time I discover that there is another guy at the end of the table. she never told me, but was able to figure it out. I asked her she replied she is her friend. and he is based in dubai. I told her she should put my pics on her DP and I will do the same. she refused flatly.

I waited and study the whole thing. one of the possibility that came to my head was that she wanted to use me as a buffer in case that guy fail him. so I decided to ask her this question' if you and I are walking on the street someone ask you who i was'. **she said just friend'.**

then I told her I don't want her **friendship again.** she was furious but I wasn't bulged because I will be at the loosing end if I invested time and money.
do you guys think I've been selfish with my attitude or acted right in my best interest.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
GboyegaD:
You are more than selfish because you chose to end the relationship because she wouldn't use you as her DP. It is her DP and not yours and she has the right to use whoever or whatever she wants.

you talk like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Wonderlands:

you talk like a fool.

If I do not belong to your school of reasoning you call me by a name right? So who then reasons like a fool between us?
If you do not like my reasoning then ignore instead of exposing yourself on here.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2014
How much do you sell ice fish

Cus u mentioned in your post that you sell fish?

Pls pm me if it 100

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice. by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2014
You did the right thing fam, she's not into you, she's rather into the other guy, she's a time waster. Move on, earlier the better

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice. by gnykelly(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
You did the right thing fam, she's not into you, she's rather into the other guy, she's a time waster. Move on, earlier the better

that is my major suspicion. she was into me. she wanted to use me as buffer in case the Dubai guy fork up.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by MisterLongman(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

If I do not belong to your school of reasoning you call me by a name right? So who then reasons like a fool between us?
If you do not like my reasoning then ignore instead of exposing yourself on here.
Sorry to say this but that guy is right.....
You don't need holy water to wash your face to see that the dude is being played.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2014
MisterLongman:

Sorry to say this but that guy is right.....
You don't need holy water to wash your face to see that the dude is being played.

It depends on how you choose to see it. He is just her boyfriend and she is not obliged to live by his dictates. It is her phone and she chooses what she is comfortable with as her DP. If he isn't comfortable with her decision, he should move on as he has. Trying to run someone else's life because you are dating the person is highly selfish and a sign of insecurity.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by MisterLongman(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

It depends on how you choose to see it. He is just her boyfriend and she is not obliged to live by his dictates. It is her phone and she chooses what she is comfortable with as her DP. If he isn't comfortable with her decision, he should move on as he has. Trying to run someone else's life because you are dating the person is highly selfish and a sign of insecurity.
Did you miss the part where she said she would call him just a friend if she was asked by anyone while strolling together on the street.
I don't agree with forcing her to use his pic as her dp but with those two instances, the girl has another plan on her mind
Re: I Need Your Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2014
MisterLongman:

Did you miss the part where she said she would call him just a friend if she was asked by anyone while strolling together on the street.
I don't agree with forcing her to use his pic as her dp but with those two instances, the girl has another plan on her mind

I'm not sure that part was in the original post and if it was, then I must have missed it. It is good he has moved on.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by MisterLongman(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

I'm not sure that part was in the original post and if it was, then I must have missed it. It is good he has moved on.
Okay
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Taleeysun(f): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Op Are you sure you need my advice?
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Equado(m): 2:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Ryt call mate....dump the h*e grin
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Wonderlands:

you talk like a fool.
10000000 likes
Re: I Need Your Advice. by zoeee(f): 5:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Naah... U did just fine smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice. by gnykelly(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

well I wanted to love her completely. but don't you think it is wise for me to clarify before I placed my trust. I was willing to place her pics on my DP for every girl in my life can see but she was un willing on her side.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by gnykelly(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Taleeysun:
Op Are you sure you need my advice?

say something.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
dis gal.u b clown! lmao
Re: I Need Your Advice. by chimerase2: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Selfie with her first before I advice undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2014
pinkiepetite:
dis gal.u b clown! lmao
.my sister..hw er u
Re: I Need Your Advice. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Dont go into that relationship with your whole mind,body and soul if you dont want to be hit by disappointment in the end. Show real commitment when she is ready to do same.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice. by Cholls(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
gnykelly:

I waited and study the whole thing. one of the possibility that came to my head was that she wanted to use me as a buffer in case that guy fail him. so I decided to ask her this question' if you and I are walking on the street someone ask you who i was'. she said just friend'.

then I told her I don't want her friendship again. she was furious but I wasn't bulged because I will be at the loosing end if I invested time and money.
my brother nah! U r not selfish u just display to her what a real man really is(confident and know what he wants)
Re: I Need Your Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
gnykelly:

well I wanted to love her completely. but don't you think it is wise for me to clarify before I placed my trust. I was willing to place her pics on my DP for every girl in my life can see but she was un willing on her side.

I understand your point of view however, if you put a girl's picture on your DP and she doesn't reciprocate, that doesn't suggest she doesn't love you.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by gnykelly(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

I understand your point of view however, if you put a girl's picture on your DP and she doesn't reciprocate, that doesn't suggest she doesn't love you.

in love I don't think we should hide anything. she was hiding something as I suspect.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
gnykelly:

in love I don't think we should hide anything. she was hiding something as I suspect.

In this car she might be hiding something our she might not be so convinced about your intentions yet as such she is taking her time.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by herdeythoun(f): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
gnykelly:

...u acted the best way,is she not happy and proud to have you.?
Re: I Need Your Advice. by gnykelly(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
herdeythoun:
...u acted the best way,is she not happy and proud to have you.?

she does not want to take her ground. so I took mine
Re: I Need Your Advice. by 1one: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wonderlands:

you talk like a fool.

You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

True this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wheres The Ideal Place To Spend Our Honeymoon / Woman Beats Boyfriend For Having Too Much Instagram Followers (pics) / If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.