Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- (74896 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / HANNAH 'S STORY ....falling In Love Or In Lust With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Welcome
Promise is passionate about writing. please encourage me by not been stingy with your likes, comments, shares, controversial statements and what have you ....
Thanks as I start my story....

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, in any manner, in any form whatsoever, is PROHIBITED.

@Promiseachiever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Seanixking: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Stroll in with my note pad...
Waiting patiently for update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
CHAPTER ONE

Hannah took a plate of chicken and salad to the living room and sat next to her mum.
"This looks great, mum. Thanks. "
Her mother dismissed her gratitude with the wave of a hand and leaned forward, her brown eyes dancing.
"So, don 't you want to know? "
"Know what? "
"What he 's like. The new neighbour. And you 'll note is say he, "her mother said.
"I don't need to know. Hannah replied.
"Hannah! I thought he seemed very nice when I popped in earlier. His mother was helping him unpack, you know, and there was no sign of a wife. "
Hannah scooped up a spoonful of potato salad. She could feel her mother watching her, waiting for Hannah's reaction. She concentrated on her plate, hoping her mother would get the hint.
Her mother eyed her steadily, her face creased with concern.
"Don't be like this, sweetheart. "
Hannah stood. There was no way she could eat the rest of her meal. She certainly couldn't endure another heart -to- heart with her mother.
"I need a shower. Thanks for cooking. "
She scraped the remainder of her dinner into the garbage, rinsed her plate and slid into the dish washer. She spent ten minutes in the shower, washing and conditioning her hair and shaving under her arms. All the while, she reviewed the work she had tomorrow, prioritizing things on her to do list. Anything to avoid thinking about what her mother had been suggesting.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Queennelly:
CHAPTER ONE

Hannah took a plate of chicken and salad to the living room and sat next to her mum.
"This looks great, mum. Thanks. "
Her mother dismissed her gratitude with the wave of a hand and leaned forward, her brown eyes dancing.
"So, don 't you want to know? "
"Know what? "
"What he 's like. The new neighbour. And you 'll note is say he, "her mother said.
"I don't need to know. Hannah replied.
"Hannah! I thought he seemed very nice when I popped in earlier. His mother was helping him unpack, you know, and there was no sign of a wife. "
Hannah scooped up a spoonful of potato salad. She could feel her mother watching her, waiting for Hannah's reaction. She concentrated on her plate, hoping her mother would get the hint.
Her mother eyed her steadily, her face creased with concern.
"Don't be like this, sweetheart. "
Hannah stood. There was no way she could eat the rest of her meal. She certainly couldn't endure another heart -to- heart with her mother.
"I need a shower. Thanks for cooking. "
She scraped the remainder of her dinner into the garbage, rinsed her plate and slid into the dish washer. She spent ten minutes in the shower, washing and conditioning her hair and shaving under her arms. All the while, she reviewed the work she had tomorrow, prioritizing things on her to do list. Anything to avoid thinking about what her mother had been suggesting.

Looking forward to the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Hannah was supposed to catch up with her friend Mikey for dinner after work, but he cancelled on her at the last minute, leaving het at loose ends.
She decided to go home. She was hungry and more than ready for a shower when she rode into the street. She stopped short of pulling into her mothers garage, however, her attention caught by the car sitting in the drive way --- A Mazda SUV. She narrowed her eyes as she surveyed the rear of the SUV, then dropped into a squat to peer under the wheel arch.
"I assume you wont be billing me for this inspection? "
She started, then glanced over her shoulder, Joe Lawson, her new neighbour stood there, one eyebrow raised. Her gaze dropped to his barefeet. No wonder she hadn't heard him sneak up on her.

He shut the back of the car with a firm click. The grocery bag settled in his hand. She realized she was hovering for no good reason whatsoever.

"Anyway ", she said
"Yeah "
"see you around. "

He didn't bother responding. He headed towards his house. She watched his shoulders rock from side to side with his long stride, then her gaze dropped on his butt. His jeans were faded and soft and they molded his ass faithfully. It was a good ass too. firm looking, round. Quintessential male.

Hannah registered what she was doing and swiveled on her heel. Who cared if he has a nice ass

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Queennelly:
Welcome
Promise is passionate about writing. please encourage me by not been stingy with your likes, comments, shares, controversial statements and what have you ....
Thanks as I start my story....

Really need your views.........should I continue my story?

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Queennelly:
Hannah was supposed to catch up with her friend Mikey for dinner after work, but he cancelled on her at the last minute, leaving het at loose ends.
She decided to go home. She was hungry and more than ready for a shower when she rode into the street. She stopped short of pulling into her mothers garage, however, her attention caught by the car sitting in the drive way --- A Mazda SUV. She narrowed her eyes as she surveyed the rear of the SUV, then dropped into a squat to peer under the wheel arch.
"I assume you wont be billing me for this inspection? "
She started, then glanced over her shoulder, Joe Lawson, her new neighbour stood there, one eyebrow raised. Her gaze dropped to his barefeet. No wonder she hadn't heard him sneak up on her.

He shut the back of the car with a firm click. The grocery bag settled in his hand. She realized she was hovering for no good reason whatsoever.

"Anyway ", she said
"Yeah "
"see you around. "

He didn't bother responding. He headed towards his house. She watched his shoulders rock from side to side with his long stride, then her gaze dropped on his butt. His jeans were faded and soft and they molded his ass faithfully. It was a good ass too. firm looking, round. Quintessential male.

Hannah registered what she was doing and swiveled on her heel. Who cared if he has a nice ass

Please tell me u are Hanna ? Looking good. Nice story so far. I sent u a PM.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2014
jbonito1:

Please tell me u are Hanna ? Looking good. Nice story so far. I sent u a PM.

lol.....she lives in my imagination.

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Queennelly:

lol.....she lives in my imagination.

Eya. Maybe I should move into ur imagination too. grin
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2014
As Joe got to his apartment, a reluctant smile curved his mouth. Hannah was a handful. He 'd got that much right about her. And despite that, he wanted her.

The realization killed his smile. He hadn 't felt a thing for another woman since his wife Beth died, yet for some crazy reason every time he looked at his new neighbour he found himself thinking things he had no business thinking.

CHAPTER TWO

Hannah was about to head off to work the next day when she had the distinct sensation of being watched. She was astride a bike, the engine running, but she pushed up the visor on her helmet and glanced over her shoulder.

Joe stood on the curb in front of his house, his face impassive as he watched her. She could see the play of emotions across Joe 's face.

"Did you want something? " she asked, and he realized he had been staring.

He couldn 't stop himself from looking at her mouth. "I wanted to tell you how great you look."

She made a rude noise. "its okay, you don't have to suck up to me."

"I wasn't, he said. "You look beautiful "

she stared at him. She looked deeply uncertain. Almost afraid. "I need some fresh air, "she said in a subdued voice.

She started to leave. He didn't want her to go.He moved his body to block her path. Didn't think about it, or where it might lead. JUST DID IT ...................

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 25, 2014
jbonito1:

Eya. Maybe I should move into ur imagination too. grin

if that is humanly possible
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2014
wao.... honey... cant believe i missed d previous episode... *scrolls up to read*.... waiting for d next chapter.....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2014
chuks87:
wao.... honey... cant believe i missed d previous episode... *scrolls up to read*.... waiting for d next chapter.....

coming up now....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2014
He felt the warm brush of her body against his side, and then he was leaning towards her. She gasped with surprise as his mouth found hers. Her lips were incredibly soft against his. His tongue dipped briefly inside her mouth and he tasted her for the first time. Sweet and fresh. He went back for a second taste and after a small hesitation her tongue slide along his, tentative, searching.

Music and lights blasted into the environment. Joe jerked and they moved apart suddenly realizing they were outside.

"I 'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. " Joe said.
"its no big deal. " Hannah replied.

They were both lying. She couldn 't look him in the eye, and he 'd wanted to kiss her, touch her from the moment he first saw her, even if it had taken him until this moment to admit it to himself .

He didn't know what to do, what to say. He simply hadn't been looking for anything like this.

"I 'm sorry, " he said again

"You already said that. I get it, " Hannah said. "Lets just forget it ever happened ."
"I need to get to work, but I'll see you around, Joe, "she said.
He nodded. She slid her helmet on and started the bike. ..........

#please I need to know people are following so I continue with chapter three........encourage me please .......I need your comments (ssssssss).
u know what I mean.....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Seanixking: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Number one rule, never beg for comments except you dont think your story is good enough...
You will get more than enough comments if the story is mind blowing..........#fact

12 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Seanixking:
Number one rule, never beg for comments except you dont think your story is good enough...
You will get more than enough comments if the story is mind blowing..........#fact

fact noted .....thanks, ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
CHAPTER THREE

Hannah was still REELING from Joe 's kiss when she woke the next day. she lay in bed and stared at the.patterns the morning sun made on her ceiling and relieved the feeling of his big shoulders beneath her hands and the slide of his tongue inside her mouth.

Hannah threw back the covers.. Lying in
bed fantasizing about Joe was the biggest waste of time under the sun. What had happened had been a freak occurance, never to be repeated, brought about by too much make up, a dimly lit hallway and a pair of well cut trouser. And even if it hadn't been, there was no future in it. He was a widower with two kids. (she overhead the other neighbours discussing about it).

"Hannah? "

Hannah glanced up and saw her mother was frowning at her. She 'd zoned out again thinking about Joe. What on earth was wrong with her? It wasn't as though she 'd never been kissed before, for Pete 's sake.

"Sorry, did you say something? "

"I did " Her mother hesitated a moment studying Hannah 's face. "Lucas called earlier . He 'd like to speak to you. "

(Lucas jilted Hannah a day to their wedding to marry her friend Kelly)

"What does he want? "
"I 'm not sure. To talk to you, I suppose."

Hannah could feel her.mother watching her .. What on earth could Lucas have to say? He 'd already apologized. She 'd refused to take his money more times than she could count. What more was left?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2014
An insidious, dark thought wormed its way into her mind. What if he and Kelley had had a falling out? What if he 'd decided that he 'd made a big mistake? What if he wanted Hannah back?

Without giving herself a chance to think, she walked to the phone and picked it up
"Whats his number? " she asked

Her mothers eyebrows rose towards her hairline, but she reeled off the number without comment. Lucas picked up on the third ring.

"Lucas speaking "

"Its me Hannah "

"Hi." There was a short pause. "Thanks for calling.

As always he sounded uncomfortable. Awkward.. Regretful. One of the many reasons why she 'd gone out of her way to avoid any contact with him or Kelly her friend. She didn't want Lucas pity. Apparently she didn't want his anything anymore.

"Mom said you wanted to speak to me "

"I did. I mean, I do. Would it be okay to meet for coffee? .

"Cant you just say what you need to say over the phone? "

"I 'd rather do it in person ". Lucas said
"Okay " I will meet you at the coffee shop near the workshop in twenty minutes. ......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Seanixking: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Queennelly:

fact noted .....thanks, ...
you are welcome...
Still with my note pad waiting for next update...

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am anxiously waiting to knw wat Lucas has to say....
Nice story so far...

Following dear...
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Omavik:
Am anxiously waiting to knw wat Lucas has to say....
Nice story so far...

Following dear...

ok.....am on it
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by twisty20(f): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nice story...hope for more update.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lucas was waiting at an outside table when she pulled up, his sunglasses resting on the table before him. He was looking the other way, his foot tapping restlessly, but his gaze swung around when he heard the rumble of her bike.

He stood when she approached the table.

"Hannah "

"Lucas "

They both sat at the same time.

"Thanks for coming at a short notice.

"What 's up? " she said, meeting his eyes squarely.

He laughed self consciously. "You never did beat around the bush, did you? "

"Nope. Life 's too short "

"Yep." He rubbed his hands down the front of his jeans and for a moment she worried that she 'd guessed right, that he really was trying to find some way to reconnect with her.

"I wanted you to be the first to hear. No one know yet . Only me and Kelly.. She 's pregnant. We are having a baby "

Hannah blinked. Kelly was having Lucas child, something Hannah had once dreamed of
doing herself. She 'd had it all planned -- two children, eighteen months apart. She hadn't cared what sex they were, as long as they were healthy and had Lucas deep green eyes.

"Congratulations, " she said after a short, intense silence.

"When is she due.? "

"The end of March "

Hannah did some mental arithmetic

"So she 's only eight weeks? "

"That's right. We found out yesterday.. Like I said, I wanted you to be the first to know "

She looked at him, really looked at him, for the first time in six months.

"Are you happy? " she asked suddenly.

"About the baby? " of course. You know I've really wanted kids."

"I meant in general. Are you happy with life, with Kelly, with everything? "

He met her eyes.. "Yes. I 'm happy. I wish it hadn't been at your expense, but I. love Kelly.

His declaration stung a little, but that was more pride than anything else.

Lucas focused on her again. "There 's no excuse for what we did to you, Hannah. It was. the last thing you deserved. If I could change it, I would.

She smiled faintly. "No you wouldn't. Not if it meant giving up kelly. She turned away from him trying to think and unable to do it properly while he was watching her with those familiar green eyes.

A dark navy SUV pulled up at the curb. Joe swung out of the drivers seat. She told herself to look away, but she couldn't take her.eyes off Joe. There was so much arrogant masculinity in the way he walked . As though he owned the world. It made her remember the way he 'd pushed her against the wall yesterday , the utter solidness of his body pressed against hers.

Just before he entered the store, Joe turned his head. He was wearing sunglasses, but she knew he 'd caught her watching him.. She jerked her gaze away, but not before he 'd nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Hannah " are you day dreaming Lucas asked

"huh...Meeeeee?? Am here with you " . I have to go.
She took a mouthful of her coffee. I am really happy for you and Kelly. With that said, she stood and walked out.

She searched her heart and realized she was relieved. But she was sick of living in the past.

........ .

11 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
More updates...
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Omavik:
More updates...

still on the matter ......typing ....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
stuff46:

I see you
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Feyikemi12(f): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
cool story ........following

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Feyikemi12:
cool story ........following

alright
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
CHAPTER FOUR

Joe tried to concentrate on what the receptionist was saying, but his mind was outside wondering what Hannah was doing with the blond-haired guy in the white suit. Was he a friend ? A customer?

He kept thinking about the way the guy had been watching her, as though right at that moment she was the most important thing in the world to him.

So not a friend, then something more.

It took Joe a moment to recognize the emotion burning in his belly as jealousy. It had been a while since he'd had reason to be jealous of anyone.

He kept his gaze on his car as he exited the store, but he could still see Hannah and her friend out of the corner of his eye. They were talking, leaning towards one another. He told himself what she did and who she did it with was none of his business. It didn't make any difference to the burn in his gut.

Ruby, Joes daughter was having a playdate with one of her friends from school. So Joe had the house to himself when he got home. He tidied the kitchen, then threw on a load of washing. Finally he came to a halt in his bedroom doorway.

The bed was a mess, a tangle of sheets and guilt. He'd had a bad nigh's sleep, tosing and turning, his mind full of images and sense memories: Hannahs breast, full and warm in his hand; the taste of her in his mouth, the feel of her firm, rouded ass. Somehow, somewhere in the dark hours, Hannah and Beth (His late wife) had gotten mixed up in his dreams and he'd found himself looking into Beth's face but pressed against Hannah's body, guilt and desire twisting inside him until he didn't know which was which. He'd woken sweating and agitated, the sheets wrapped around his legs in a continuing snarl.

Now, he sat on the end of the bed, thighs wide, hands on his knees, his unfocused gaze on the carpet. The reality was that he and Hannah hardly knew each other. There was a physical attraction. There was the potential for more, maybe. But he had to take the next step to find out. And he wasn't sure if he was ready to do that.

Meanwhile, when Hannah got home, for a moment she was so angry and sad she could hardly breathe.

I'm so sick of this. I'm so sick of feeling this way.

The problem was, she didn't know what to do with her anger. She'd only had to look into Betty's perfectly made up face to feel it all surging back. That, and seeing the pity on Lucas eyes........

Of course, her mother wasn't the only one who felt sorry for poor, jilted Hannah. It had practically become a national pastime once the wedding had been canceled. Their family, all of her and Lucas's friends, the neighbours, her customers --- they'd all offered their condolences and shaken their heads. It was a classic tale of woe and everyone could relate. And more than anything perhaps even more than the pain of betrayal and loss --- Hannah resented being cast as a victim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Maryclaire1(f): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Lovely story.u didn't say wat hannah does 4 a living n ur description on d story is nt enof ooooo......
readers will love u 2 describe tinz 4 dem lengthy it kinda make us feel we kwn d character.all d same itz a beautiful story and am so luving it.

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by nellytivities(f): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Queennelly:
Lucas was waiting at an outside table when she pulled up, his sunglasses resting on the table before him. He was looking the other way, his foot tapping restlessly, but his gaze swung around when he heard the rumble of her bike.

He stood when she approached the table.

"Hannah "

"Lucas "

They both sat at the same time.

"Thanks for coming at a short notice.

"What 's up? " she said, meeting his eyes squarely.

He laughed self consciously. "You never did beat around the bush, did you? "

"Nope. Life 's too short "

"Yep." He rubbed his hands down the front of his jeans and for a moment she worried that she 'd guessed right, that he really was trying to find some way to reconnect with her.

"I wanted you to be the first to hear. No one know yet . Only me and Kelly.. She 's pregnant. We are having a baby "

Hannah blinked. Kelly was having Lucas child, something Hannah had once dreamed of
doing herself. She 'd had it all planned -- two children, eighteen months apart. She hadn't cared what sex they were, as long as they were healthy and had Lucas deep green eyes.

"Congratulations, " she said after a short, intense silence.

"When is she due.? "

"The end of March "

Hannah did some mental arithmetic

"So she 's only eight weeks? "

"That's right. We found out yesterday.. Like I said, I wanted you to be the first to know "

She looked at him, really looked at him, for the first time in six months.

"Are you happy? " she asked suddenly.

"About the baby? " of course. You know I've really wanted kids."

"I meant in general. Are you happy with life, with Kelly, with everything? "

He met her eyes.. "Yes. I 'm happy. I wish it hadn't been at your expense, but I. love Kelly.

His declaration stung a little, but that was more pride than anything else.

Lucas focused on her again. "There 's no excuse for what we did to you, Hannah. It was. the last thing you deserved. If I could change it, I would.

She smiled faintly. "No you wouldn't. Not if it meant giving up kelly. She turned away from him trying to think and unable to do it properly while he was watching her with those familiar green eyes.

A dark navy SUV pulled up at the curb. Joe swung out of the drivers seat. She told herself to look away, but she couldn't take her.eyes off Joe. There was so much arrogant masculinity in the way he walked . As though he owned the world. It made her remember the way he 'd pushed her against the wall last night, the utter solidness of his body pressed against hers.

Just before he entered the store, Joe turned his head. He was wearing sunglasses, but she knew he 'd caught her watching him.. She jerked her gaze away, but not before he 'd nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Hannah " are you day dreaming Lucas asked

"huh...Meeeeee?? Am here with you " . I have to go.
She took a mouthful of her coffee. I am really happy for you and Kelly. With that said, she stood and walked out.

She searched her heart and realized she was relieved. But she was sick of living in the past.

........ .
it made her remember the way.......last night.- I thought she was going to work when that happened. Don't forget he was complementing her looks and she drove off afterwards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.