Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan (2628 Views)

Stop Attacks, Embrace Buhari’s Negotiation Offer – Saraki Tells B’haram / Write Boko Haram To End Attacks, As Youwrote ISIS, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan / Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by abbccc(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, on Monday urged the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, to write a letter to Boko Haram to stop their attacks just as he did to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Oritsejafor made the call in Abuja at a 2-day roundtable with Senior Special Assistants on Religious Affairs from the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

“His Eminence said he wrote a letter to ISIS, I have to truly congratulate you for that because that was a very good move.

‘‘I didn’t know about it until today and I am so glad it happened. But I want to appeal that you also write to Boko Haram because Boko Haram is worst than ISIS.

‘‘They have killed more people than ISIS, they have caused more atrocities than ISIS; they need to be written to as well, it is very important it will help.

“I have made an appeal several times that there are some of our leaders who must come together, religious, political and traditional. They must come and discuss.’’

He also enjoined religious clerics, particularly those in the ‘good book’ of the militant sect to reach out to the leadership of the sect so that the real Islam could be presented to them instead of allowing them to continue to be misrepresenting Islam.

According to him, the militant sect will not listen to him, he will have joined the clerics in preaching peace to members of the terror group and the need to practice real Islam.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/write-boko-haram-stop-attacks-oritsejafor-tells-sultan/
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by SirHouloo(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Does he need letter na. No be to order im boiz?

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Nov 25, 2014
If Pastor Ayo knows their postal address he should share with the nation

Shebi na him jet dey go buy arms for BokoHaram? They would have given him a delivery address

5 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by gentleoyink: 1:38am On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
Shebi na him jet dey go buy arms for BokoHaram? They would have given him a delivery address

So how did the Sultan get the postal address for ISIS?

10 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Gboliwe: 1:55am On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

The Sultan crossed continents to make a change on the ISIS but bokoharam that poses more threat is right in his backyard and he forms mute on them. So much for minding one's business. Hypocrites!

10 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:46am On Nov 25, 2014
24 hours a day I always find it hard to sleep - we have the bible but then we also have the news paper sad

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2014
It's a very good suggestion by Pastor Ayo. The Sultan should do the needful. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by nationwide1(m): 4:43am On Nov 25, 2014
The next statement will be that they are not Muslims and my question to them is always one and same: How many times have they attacked Mosques? But they destroy churches almost daily.

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 5:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Somebody should write to tell this sprauncy(showy) and stuupid man called oritse-jet-afor to keep his mouth shut. Stuupid arm-dealing pastor thinking he has something to say as if he's not among those fuelling the insurgency in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 5:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

The Sultan crossed continents to make a change on the ISIS but bokoharam that poses more threat is right in his backyard and he forms mute on them. So much for minding one's business. Hypocrites!
i use to think u are intelligent. So sultan crossed continents to make change on ISIS? My God! This is the biggest lie i've seen in recent time. Give us link to ur story please.

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by luvmijeje(f): 5:08am On Nov 25, 2014
The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, on Monday urged the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, to write a letter to Boko Haram to stop their attacks just as he did to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

This can only happen under a divisive president. He's indirectly implicating the Sultan of Sokoto. How did we get here?
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Very true..

The sultan knows the postal address os ISIS,and all of sudden forgot the postal address of BH.

Charity they say,begins at home..

Oga sultan,write letter to BH too.

10 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Gboliwe: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
i use to think u are intelligent. So sultan crossed continents to make change on ISIS? My God! This is the biggest lie i've seen in recent time. Give us link to ur story please.

My friend shut up and mind your business! I have told you to stop seeking my attention here by pulling out my posts. There are over a million posts made here daily you may decide to analyse, leave mine alone.

I am sure ISIS is here in Africa. So when the sultan sent the mail from Nigeria, it just landed in the next country "Mr I use to think". Just so eager to draw me into your craze, you won't even read OP and correlate with my post before you go dancing naked. Please, mind your business. I don't want this here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Gboliwe: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
luvmijeje:

This can only happen under a divisive president. He's indirectly implicating the Sultan of Sokoto. How did we get here?

What president?
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

My friend shut up and mind your business! I have told you to stop seeking my attention here by pulling out my posts. There are over a million posts made here daily you may decide to analyse, leave mine alone.

I am sure ISIS is here in Africa. So when the sultan sent the mail from Nigeria, it just landed in the next country "Mr I use to think". Just so eager to draw me into your craze, you won't even read OP and correlate with my post before you go dancing naked. Please, mind your business. I don't want this here on nairaland.
typing another lie wont make the first one appear as th truth. Give us link to ur story!

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Gboliwe: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
typing another lie wont make the first one appear as th truth. Give us link to ur story!

Stop making a fool of yourself!
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Pennyways: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2014
waiting for the said sultan to reply, weather he will write or not
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

Stop making a fool of yourself!
u appear like one here. Hag, i wont take what oritsejeafor(the arm-dealer) said seriously, until u provide a link to what u think is the truth.
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Pennyways: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
is your eyes blind, don't you see the link below the post?
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Demdem(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Very useless jerry curl fool that call himself a pastor. what will the letter acheive? The letter written to isis, what has it acheive?
Instead of the crook to focus on the govt of the day constitutionally empowered to fight these fools, he is busy chasing shadows and his co fools here are saluting him.
Has he told Jonathan not to associate himself with suspected evil boko sponsors?
Has he question Jonathan what he has done so far with the sponsors which he claim he knows?
Has he question Jonathan on why his prosecutors are so ineffective in prosecuting suspected boko members?
If he hasn't done any of this and many more it's foolish on his part to call on the sultan to do what will not acheive anything afterall on several occasions he has come out to condemn the group.
Very foolish oritshejafor. The gun runner.

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by LeOstrich: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Oritsejafor is asking the devil to call his legion of demons to order.

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by LeOstrich: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:
Very useless jerry curl fool that call himself a pastor. what will the letter acheive? The letter written to isis, what has it acheive?
Instead of the crook to focus on the govt of the day constitutionally empowered to fight these fools, he is busy chasing shadows and his co fools here are saluting him.
Has he told Jonathan not to associate himself with suspected evil boko sponsors?
Has he question Jonathan what he has done so far with the sponsors which he claim he knows?
Has he question Jonathan on why his prosecutors are so ineffective in prosecuting suspected boko members?
If he hasn't done any of this and many more it's foolish on his part to call on the sultan to do what will not acheive anything afterall on several occasions he has come out to condemn the group.

DEMDEM FOOLISH

4 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Kx: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Wars were fought while Jesus was on earth.

In the first place, Jesus was not mentioned in complications of arms dealings like Ayo.
Jesus was not a participant in divisive utterances and actions, instead Jesus made bold to say: Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's more like respect and honor to constituted authorities.

Is Ayo representing Jesus with all this actions and utterances?
So much for being christ like!
MOG indeed!
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Gboliwe: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
u appear like one here. Hag, i wont take what oritsejeafor(the arm-dealer) said seriously, until u provide a link to what u think is the truth.

Kelechi, did you just insult me so you can actually conform to this low life you display here? Hmmmmm.

So now we are not dealing with the OP but need external source? So much for your intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
LeOstrich:

MY PAPA IS FOOLISH

Surely it's hereditary.
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

Kelechi, did you just insult me so you can actually conform to this low life you display here? Hmmmmm.

So now we are not dealing with the OP but need external source? So much for your intelligence.
jisos!!! Na me b kelechi? Now i knw u'v bn taking me for another person. Confirmed!!!

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Pennyways:
is your eyes blind, don't you see the link below the post?
trash!
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Gboliwe: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
jisos!!! Na me b kelechi? Now i knw u'v bn taking me for another person. Confirmed!!!

You have done a good job shielding yourself but it ends with others not with me. I won't forget the insult even though I will forgive you.
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Caseless: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:
dont mind that f00lish man called oritsejeafor.

1 Like

Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by hakanai(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2014
This CAN president will never leave sultan alone. What is the beef nah? Na wa o!When ever he speaks or goes public somehow Sultan must be mention or drag into it.The same way he sent a letter to ISIS.The sultan has offer to dialogue with the sect on approval from FGN.That is not a hidden agenda or story is in the media.We also note that if today Sultan letter is intercepted by Army what will be xtian views or if today BH phone numbers are found on the sultans phone? I know his tale will be worse than the seized SA arms saga.

"[b]
However, the Secretary-General of the NSCIA, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, while speaking to newsmen on Thursday, warned that the President-General of the council should not be hoodwinked into taking up the task of negotiating with the terrorists.

He said, “The Muslim community had always been taking action; it had always been appealing to the people (Boko Haram) but Muslim leaders are also cautious because in your process to go out to look for these people; if in the process you’re caught talking with them, the government can even turn against you and say you’re part of part of Boko Haram.

“No matter the level of the Muslim leader, he has to think twice before he begins to communicate with these people (sect) because the same government that you want to work for can turn against you and accuse you of complicity; and you will be on your own.

“They (government) have enough machinery to present you as a devil such that members of your family will believe that you’re a devil.”

When asked if such could be done to the Sultan, the professor insisted that the Islamic leader could be implicated without the backing of the government, especially at a time when “many of us are being unduly monitored.”

He added, “I am not the Sultan but fortunately the Sultan has dual status; traditionally, he is the Sultan of Sokoto; religiously, he is the leader of the Muslim community. I relate with him as far as his mandate as the leader of the Muslim community is concerned.

“In that capacity, I will not advise him to hold any unilateral action with the sect without having the full confidence of the government of the day. If anybody makes such calls, somebody like the Sultan should think twice before venturing into searching for people you do not know.”

Oloyede asked why the Federal Government kept the findings by the Presidential Committee on Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges in the North, which was chaired by the Minister of Special Duties, Taminu Turaki.

“I believe that by now, as Muslims leaders, we should have access to the findings; we don’t. We are just working in darkness. By now, even if the report had not been released, we should have had access to it. Then, we will be able to have some clues to what is happening,” the NSCIA scribe stated.

Also, an Islamic pressure group, Muslims Rights Concern, said it was the responsibility of the Federal Government, and not the Sultan, to seek an end to the insurgency by the group.
newsmen in an interview on Friday that the Sultan had spoken out against the activities of the sect on several occasions, “what else do they want him to do?”
He said, “I stand by the decision of the Supreme Council; it is a very correct position. The Sultan cannot negotiate, particularly without the Federal Government’s green light. We don’t support the idea of the Sultan negotiating because he would be seen as somebody who has vested interests. Why can’t the Federal Government take that up?”

The Professor of Islamic Eschatology stated that there was no reason for the Muslim community to rise up to the challenge separately, as it would be “tantamount to sedition, separatism and rising when the Federal Government should rise.”
[/b]
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/07/dont-negotiate-for-chibok-girls-muslims.html

Kindly read from links
https://www.nairaland.com/909517/sultan-mediate-approached-boko-haram linksadhttp://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/82dee76e-7fe5-11e1-b4a8-00144feab49a.html#axzz3K3hefXhE)
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/07/sultan-of-sokoto-begs-boko-haram-to.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/05/sultan-condemns-forcible-conversion-of.html

http://pastorizuwaministries.org/boko-haram-and-the-solution/
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
dont mind that f00lish man called oritsejeafor.

Only eternal fools take him serious.
Re: Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan by luvmijeje(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

What president?

Do we have 2 presidents in this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Had No Shoes"? (PHOTO) / leyenfo / Pictures Of Buhari In The Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.