Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Salt Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Salt Of My Life (631 Views)

My Wife Mother Beat Me Today Because I Aks For Salt / Is It An INSULT To Ask A LADY For Salt When Eating Her Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Salt Of My Life by ReVizz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nairalanders have gt dz nagging problem with most of my gfs... Anytime any of them cook for me the salt content z always much ain't d 1st time 2nd.... This one that Apenz Today nw really gt m vexed, i had just a tubber of yam left in my house my gf jst cm frm no were cooked it nd salt the food for m as usual... " do me like make I slap am buh I maintain shaa " I Don't understand Are they trying to show m they are the salt of my life or is just that they've got no cooking ethics? ?
Re: The Salt Of My Life by losprince(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
op i dey come make i go buy salt
Re: The Salt Of My Life by ReVizz(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2014
losprince:
op i dey come make i go buy salt
lol... u wan salt The comment??
Re: The Salt Of My Life by losprince(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2014
ReVizz:
lol... u wan salt The comment??
i wan iodize am cool

1 Like

Re: The Salt Of My Life by ReVizz(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2014
u no fit do pass dm babe

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Don't Wish Their Ex Well... / What A Woman Want!!! / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.