Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs (819 Views)

My Date With My Missing Ribs / The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by clovislouis(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Note.- your candid advice Pls. Am so love struck on one of my course mate and she doesn't seem to notice. How can I get her to look in my direction. # have tried possible ways guys use#.
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by clovislouis(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2014
clovislouis:
Note.- your candid advice Pls. Am so love struck on one of my course mate and she doesn't seem to notice. How can I get her to look in my direction. # have tried possible ways guys use#.
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by Polithiefcian(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Pour hot water on her face cheesy

She will definitely notice u grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by clovislouis(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Polithiefcian:
Pour hot water on her face cheesy

She will definitely notice u grin
OK I wil gentleman
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by MisterLongman(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2014
clovislouis:
OK I wil gentleman
You will shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by clovislouis(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2014
MisterLongman:

You will shocked shocked
Lolz.what do u expect me 2 say
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 25, 2014
$200 I will gve u tips on how to get her. if u dnt then u get ur money back cool
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by Anthony3850(m): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2014
afolag:
$200 I will gve u tips on how to get her. if u dnt then u get ur money back cool
igbo boi

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by Anthony3850(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2014
If ur rib is missing collect cow own come my clinic i go fix am free of charge

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by clovislouis(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Anthony3850:
If ur rib is missing collect cow own come my clinic i go fix am free of charge
hmmm
Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by Cholls(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
clovislouis:
my brother if u have truly tried every possible ways a brother can use to get babe then I bet u haven't used this one here($) cool #thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Lonely Guy Get His Missing Ribs by kenrish2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
u have to be man enough walk up to her and talk to her about ur intentions, she will tell u a yes or a no, it she says yes then u start d recharge card an ice cream proceedings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Ladies Opinion / Her Fate And My Way Of Life / 10 Things Men Must Know Before Living With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.