Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks (2440 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by rapattorny: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
Which are easier to toast Yoruba girls or Igbo chicks?
AS i delta guy no strees for tosting chicks at all,it comes naturally from many,many experiences but i've found out yoruba chicks fall easier than Igbo chicks cause they tend to don't want much.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by AmakaOne(f): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
rapattorny:

Which are easier to toast Yoruba girls or Igbo chicks?
AS i delta guy no strees for tosting chicks at all,it comes naturally from many,many experiences but i've found out yoruba chicks fall easier than Igbo chicks cause they tend to don't want much.

shocked
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Infoseye(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
angry
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Moyola(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
rapattorny:

i've found out yoruba chicks fall easier than Igbo chicks cause they tend to don't want much.

angry
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by foshola(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
yoruba abeg
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
are they sliced breads?
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by rapattorny: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hey jay bee dem nor be sliced bread,uno wen dealing with chics u gat to have game,without game no girl,u gat give dem gist mostly all lies,but girls they dont care as long as u'r keepiing dem interested.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by tangent(f): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
joblessness. angry
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by kemisuga(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x undecided
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by eminemkayc: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
I preffer yoruba chicks!!! They r well shaped nd usually pretty!!
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by aypumpin2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
i think na my tribe people
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by just1n(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
Na ibo chicks easy pass. . . . Just apply yahoo boys skills. D3m tu like ego. tongue
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by AmakaOne(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
just1n:

Na ibo chicks easy pass. . . . Just apply yahoo boys skills. D3m tu like ego. tongue

say no to drugs my friend.
Gbana is not your friend!!

hisssss! angry
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by izinbizi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
There is no doubting the fact that yoruba girls are a lot more fun to toast, befriend and even marry.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Andala: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2008
jay bee:

are they sliced breads?

Good answer for a stupid question
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Riodiao(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2008
What else can i say. Yoruba chicks especially the ajebo type r the bomb. They r just too,too pretty and easy going. They r understanding type. Igbo gurls ,ah! They lyke money and not love.They'll ruin u. I intend to mary a yoruba chick i future. Bad news! 4 igbo chicks
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by CrazyMan(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2008
Yoruba girls are much easier to toast than Ibo girls.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by bigwidza(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2008
they are all rubish, (ashawoland)
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Easybaby(f): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2008
lol grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by CrazyMan(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2008
Easy to toast and easy to conceive. That's why you can find a yoruba girl as young as 18 years who already has three children.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2008
Smh undecided
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by bigwidza(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2008
the oldest virgin with these tribes was 9yrs old and this record was mad 5 yrs back, up until today not even one has passed this age .
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by CrazyMan(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2008
Chineke kweli fojo. Nine years.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by bigwidza(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2008
chinekewooo.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2008
@ poster. What kind of Question is that?

You should no that is yourba gurls. Igbo gurls are very very expensive. am a living testimony. trust me. grin
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by bigwidza(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2008
timmmy till today you don't know that if you are in love with either of them they wright a letter to their parents telling them that they are working and yu will pay the living shit out off your self brotherwoo
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by bigwidza(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2008
timmmmy these girls they tell their families that they are working if they get a boyfriend
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by CrazyMan(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2008
@timmy. The yoruba ones are cheaper than the Ibo girls believe me. A yoruba can go to bed with you for a bottle of coke. Even for biscuit.
Re: Which Are Eassier To Toast Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Chicks by bigocean(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
yoruba girls no dey look ur pocket. but d ibo chick na 'show me d money'.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer / Married But Still Single / Who Is Your Crush On Nairaland???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.