Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note (41498 Views)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Arysexy(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Someone should answer me, what school made this eediot a professor
Professor of what?[/size]

Probably university of islamaBAD, Pakistan

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by arsetalks(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Do you blame anyone if the are been religiously sentimental? GEJ and his administrators were working so hard to divide the country along ethnics and religion lines, they are getting dividend of their hard work.

GEJ and his advisers should not complain. Not at all. I am a Christian, but never in support of PDP's antics. Even the bible recognises Isam. But a so called Christian want to use evil antics to divide the country for his own selfish gain.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Muscomide: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2014
My country people, I hail o! When una go get common sense? All this fight fight wey una dey so so fight for sake of Christian and Islam. Which time una go shine una eye? Christianity and Islam no be we own. Na Oyinbo people carry these religions come tay tay to come play us wayo, collect we land and enslave our people. Una no get shame? Na so una cultures weak? Me don go obodo oyinbo and believe me, oyinbo no get time for Christianity again o. Oyinbo church congregation no dey pass 15 on Sunday morning o. Na we Naija dey so so run go church and mosque? How we own come be? We wan holy pass Pope?

See now, una begin fight dey curse una sef because of foreign symbols on top una money? Una no dey shame? Make una ask una sef this question: wetin una ancestors dey worship before Oyinbo and Arab carry dem Jesus Christ and Mohammed confuse una brain? Dem God better pass we own? We dey inferior to dem?

Make una look now, Goodluck and him peeps don see say una no get sense for head, dem kukuma dey use foreign religions dey scatter una head, dey confuse una, dey divide una. As prophetic Fela sing many years ago, 'Archbishop na miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun'.

This yeye Prof. Akintola wen no get sense for head now begin talk nonsense about Jewish symbol on top we money? Hian! Wetin concern Blackman and Jewish symbol now?

My people, my people! Oyinbo don stop to dey take us make slave o. Time don reach for we sef to emancipate we sef from the mental slavery wey we still dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by donmalcolm21(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
Of ALL the storms battering this country this is what Jonathan deems appropriate to respond to!! When is he gonna respond to Tompolo who's held to ransom the take off of a $16B facility Jeez!! I find it hard to believe this man is really okay upstairs!!

Tufiakwa!!
Your brain is loosing grip of your body everyday..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by levelszik(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
arsetalks:
Do you blame anyone if the are been religiously sentimental? GEJ and his administrators were working so hard to divide the country along ethnics and religion lines, they are getting dividend of their hard work.

GEJ and his advisers should not complain. Not at all. I am a Christian, but never in support of PDP's antics. Even the bible recognises Isam. But a so called Christian want to use devil antics to divide the country for his own selfish gain.
ars.e talk indeed,......I bet either of ur parent or both is a muslim.
Ndi ofe,we all know how confused u people are religiously!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by rukks: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Mr. ABATI dont be petty why will he be invited to the villa to see if isreali operatives are in the villa. Okay invite me to see if the president drinks champagne in the villa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Crazy people. Does that stop us from spending the note.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by true2god: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
arsetalks:
Even the bible recognises Islam.
Are you also a professor? Can you please substantiate this lie?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Muscomide: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lately, the symbols on the Naira Note has become more important than the value of the note itself with various religious bodies challenging every sign they see on it.

These are the 2 controversies I've read about:

1) The David Cross: Which one is the David Cross again How does the David Cross affect the value of the Naira? I'm a Christian..I've never ever heard about the David Cross and possibly many other Christians too so I'm surprised the Muslim body had enough time to research about the David cross when there are more important things for them to think about.

2) The Arabic Symbols: In as much as I have little reservations about this particular one, I'll want to ask us Nigerians, how has this affected the value of the Naira? When did you notice the Arabic symbols on the Naira? For me I noticed those Arabic symbols the day I read about it on Nairaland this Month and I just casually checked it. It doesn't mean I'm insensitive to issues concerning my country. It means as far as it has never been a big deal over 10 years now, it never will.

It's a shame Christian religious bodies/leaders were linking the Arabic symbols on the Naira with the Islamization of Nigeria

I'll urge us as Nigerians to DESIST from tribalism and religious bigotry even if our religious and political leaders encourage us to do so because it's going to lead us NO-WHERE as a country.

If we continue like this, there'll become a time where Muslims would prefer voting a "Cow" who is a Muslim than a Sane man who is a Christian and vice versa.

Nigerians, please lets shun bigotry for our own good.

My guy, you talk sense die! Sadly, a large majority of our compatriots are confused and brain dead!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by LastProphet: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
ITS THE WAY OF ISLAM, IF THEY ARE NOT IN FULL CONTROL THEN THEY FEEL MARGINALISED. JUST LAST WEEK, MUSLIM TERRORISTS WAYLAID A BUS IN KENYA AND SLAUGHTERED 28 PEOPLE THAT COULDNT RECITE THE KORAN BUT YET THE SAME MUSLIMS FEEL MARGINALISED IN KENYA BECAUSE THEY ARE PLACED UNDER SUSPICION BY OTHERS. AM STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY THE WHOLE WORLD WILL GET TIRED OF THEIR YEYE DIPLOMACY AND FACE THIS EVIL RELIGION HEAD ON

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
iconize:

You're a drunken mooron!

Peeps on here have been posting pictures of the David stars.

What tangible similarity does it have with the stars on your naira note that would make peeps like Akintola vomit vacuous crap?
abokii self nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by luvmijeje(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:

It is now GEJ's fault that the Muslim association is made up of illiterates and fools
bloodsuckers who would grasp at anything to cause more blood shed

It's his fault...... he fails to live by example.... he fails by not administering this country with justice and fairness.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Keypha(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2014
After much they will be telling us that muslim is a peaceful religion, I remember when I was little I use to go holidays in sokoto, almagiri people will come to my face and draw Jesus, and be splitting on him, they will get a needle and be kneel it, if we Christian react they will bring out daga, always like fighting, God pls protect Mr. President.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Samunique(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2014
That prof is a disgrace to yoruba intellectuals and yoruba race in general!!!!

It will do Muslims and Islam a great favor if they can scrap that disgusting body called MURIC bcs of infamous , disgraceful confusion causing press release that always emanates from it.

Meanwhile, i don't understand Why this prof wants to Destroy Nigeria before he dies, does he have any other Nigeria to leave behind for his children after he must have gone for the collection of his on virgins in al-jannah?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by bright007(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2014
arsetalks:

GEJ and his advisers should not complain. Not at all. I am a Christian, but never in support of PDP's antics. Even the bible recognises Isam. But a so called Christian want to use devil antics to divide the country for his own selfish gain.
if there is any matter of urgency....its that you need to explain where the bible recognizes Islam

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2014
This confirms my statement that no intelligent person will be a Muslim.

99% of Muslims became Muslims by herd mentality. And including those who claim to have first degrees and post graduate degrees.
Many of them who have found it wanting are afraid to leave, because of the threats from the demonic enforcers possessed by their Jinns.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by iconize(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
true2god:
Are you daft or lack comprehension skill? Did you read the rebuttal at all?

He's a quality dumbness patient.

He can't read.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by omenka(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
levelszik:
.....meanwhile,just few days ago....

HYPOCRITE
Fool. Where is the contradiction in both posts??
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2014
ElRey01:
These guys won't stop to bring shame to Islam. This prof is brain drained and an attention seeker. How can a prof not be able to differentiate a star of David from other similar shapes? where was he when the specimen was displayed and presented?
This indeed is the highest form of ignorance by a man I respect. Thank you Abatti for lecturing him on "Symbolism" You are MURIC Da Vinci
People tend to see what they wish to see.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by stnwani(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Basically i think there are oda matters of greater importance we can debate on rather than symbols on d naira note.Questions like "what is d direction of the fight against Boko Haram,what action can be taken to counter d recent devaluation of the naira note,what is the govt doing about unemployment,poor infrastructures and so on".Pls let our attention be focused on d more relevant issues rather than symbols on the naira!
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by ONYX5(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2014
luvmijeje:
I

It's now they find it convenient to respond to issues of marginalisation of Muslims. Is Jonathan the first Christian president that we will ever have? Jonathan just don't how to run a run a country as diverse as Nigeria. #GEJMUSTGO#
yes house fly GEJ must go 2019 wether he likes it or not
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by spartoo: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2014
so how does the Star of David or/and Arabic inscriptions affect the price of garri in iyana -ipaja market..

all these extremists sef
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by uzolexis(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
chymystique:
MORONS MURIC seeking relevance through their moronic and baseless allegations.. Never knew they existed.. Now that most Nigerians ve noticed them they can as well go back to their hole where they came out from.. angry

Mr. Reuben replied them well.. Dullards

I like ur signature,it gives me hope.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Why should I care? Its not like I got millions of it in my account...its only the rich that will recognize shapes.. Give a poor man a thousand pieces..and see if he go dey do research on top shapes..useless people!

FTC Weere ni ise oluwa embarassed embarassed embarassed

After KIM Kardashian broke the internet with nude pics...see what she did next shocked shocked shocked shocked
Photos: Kim Kardashian Covers Up Elle Magazine UK (SEE PHOTOS)
http:///n664Z
She didn't break the internet, Rosetta's comet landing did. She was beaten by a probe. Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by emeka2121: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2014
IN FACT, IT IS HAD TIME WE REALIZE WHERE WE BELONG TO, HOW ON EARTH WILL A REASONABLE FIGURE LIKE THAT PROF. AKINTOLA OF A MAN, WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WILL INDICT HIM, SO ALL THESE YEARS HE HAS NEVER SEE THE ISLAMIC INSCRIPTION ON OUR NAIRA NOTE? SOMEBODY SHOULD REDIRECT HIM BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT WE ARE WEAK THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT TELLING THEMSELVES THE TRUTH, HE SHOULD HAVE A FLASH BACK OTHERWISE HE WILL BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE DOES IT MEAN THAT WE THE CHRISTIANS ARE FOOLS OR THAT WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT ISLAMIC INSCRIPTION IN OUR NAIRA? HE SHOULD BE CAREFUL TO ASK ANY STUPID QUESTION AGAIN, WE ARE NOT MORONS, GOODLUCK .E.J IF LIKE USE THE ISRAELI SECURITY FOR YOUR SECURITY SINCE THEY ARE USING THE BOKO FOR THEMSELVES YOU SHOULD USE THE BEST PRIOD.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by will1am: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2014
wazoboy:
Nawa o, naira is now 177 to a dollar and somebody is busy arguing a symbol on naira note, why not argue the value instead of symbol? This country self, smh!
Abi ooo my brother.. if I were to be Jonathan, I would allow them wallow in ignorance undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by arsetalks(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2014
levelszik:
ars.e talk indeed,......I bet either of ur parent or both is a muslim.
Ndi ofe,we all know how confused u people are religiously!
Prejudice. You dont even know me.

Go and read the book of Ezekiel well and then come back and argue with me. Until then, shut your mouth.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by arsetalks(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2014
bright007:

if there is any matter of urgency....its that you need to explain where the bible recognizes Islam
I refer you to the book of Ezekiel. Read chapters 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by arsetalks(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2014
true2god:
Are you also a professor? Can you please substantiate this lie?
The fact that you do not know something exists does not mean the person who thinks it exists is lying.

And when you tell someone you don't know they are lying without anything to substantiate your claim, it makes you appear rude.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by firstolalekan(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2014
RUBBISH ABATI IS A BLOODY SILLY LIAR.
Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by lizliz: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Na wa for the muslim people. Trying to cause confusion again. May God continue to protect us frm them.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note by UTEWUOJO: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Many tnx 4 de lecuring u offer to dis Akintola, i said it yesterday dat he is trying to cause confusion in dis country and there u have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years / Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.