Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Drag And Drop Function Not Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Drag And Drop Function Not Working (483 Views)

... / The Name And Function Of This Bulge In Most Laptop Power Cords? / Help My Toshiba Camera Is Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drag And Drop Function Not Working by bonnez(m): 4:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi guys,

I recently acquired an HP Envy Touchscreen Laptop from JUMIA. It runs a Windows 8 OS. It worked well for the first three days then started developing problems. First, some keys on the keyboard froze. I ran updates and some worked apart from Esc, Backspace, and Q. A friend installed a software that checks and installs missing drivers via the Internet and on scanning the system, I noticed that drivers were obsolete. I then began doubting if the system was entirely new.

Then all of a sudden, I noticed I couldn't drag and drop files anymore. I searched solutions online n read about User Account Control (UAC) in windows 8 and how to turn it off. I've done this yet no solution. I use the system for video editing and run adobe premier pro on it. With this function not working, I can't use the software. Even Corel Draw is also affected. I can't move objects using the mouse. I can't even drag and drop files in windows explorer. Someone suggested I reload the OS. I've done this yet no solution. Pls what do I do? I'm so troubled. This system cost me quite a fortune.
Re: Drag And Drop Function Not Working by bonnez(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Helloooo,

Can anyone offer a solution? I'm waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Your Xmas Cash Is Available Today / How To Format A Laptop Using Windows 8 / 5 Things To Do On Facebook For This New Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.