Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... (2885 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Every Woman's Worst Enemy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Men are their greatest enemy in relationship sounds odd buh its paradoxical...

I came into this conclusion after my encounter with different guys...

I started dating way back when I was a teen and have been in that relationship for the more than 1450 days, I have watched my relationship transcend frm a girlee crush to marriage plans..
We both have a mutual understanding to b faithful and Amen God has kept us even though its a long distance relationship...

My MuM used to tell us that"a man has a right to express how he feels abt you nd u hav also the right to put down his request".

Over the period of my relationship,uptil now I have come across several guyz who who their stock-in-trade is to discourage you from been faithful..

Over 90percent of guyz have met would utter things like dis wen u tell dem you re in a serious relationship.

- girl how are u sure dat guy aint bed-ing another chick..
-enjoy ur life o
-you are deceiving urself
-how are u sure ur B-f loves you
-long distance relationships don't last
- I might be ur future husband o
-what assurance do u hav d@ ur boo would marry you?

These are just a few tricks guyz use in making ladies doubt the love they share with their BF's.. The question is why are men the ones who wanna distroy ladies relationships nd still d ones who shout foul play

So before guyz start shouting girlz re h oes they should check the part they have played in turning those girls into one..
#gracia

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by FLAWLES(f): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2014
*Gimme my glasses*
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by lonngmann(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2014
How does different guys translate to all men

And when you say different guys,i do you mean fat,slim, short,tall,albino,white,blacks,dwarfs and midgets,half cast,footballers,professionals, celebrity, commoner....
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Its not a lie. I've experienced that too.
You tell a guy you are in a relationship, and they keep asking you unnecessary annoying questions. Some even tell you "its not a bad idea to have two at a time" and i'm like shocked, so if i happen to be your girlfriend, and you find out i'm double dating you won't see anything wrong with it, and he said "it depends". Depends on what? So he's encouraging cheating.
But the truth is, a guy told me himself, that no man will like to share you with another man, if he really wants a good relationship too, and if he's really coming for love.
Good morning here. smiley

3 Likes

Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by youngds: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2014
undecided op@ u be lefty?
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Exjoker(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
I don't think all men should be judge for a crime committed by few men... OK because some men said that to you, then is that a reason for you to cheat on your guy, mistrusting him, lying to him etc. Maybe because girls Fish-like brain are easily compromise...
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Exjoker(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
You tell a guy you are in a relationship, and they keep asking you unnecessary annoying questions. Some even tell you "its not a bad idea to have two at a time" and i'm like shocked, so if i happen to be your girlfriend, and you find out i'm double dating you won't see anything wrong with it, and he said "it depends". Depends on what? So he's encouraging cheating.
But the truth is, a guy told me himself, that no man will like to share you with another man, if he really wants a good relationship too, and if he's really coming for love.
You fought your way wisely dear. Assuming you hate double dating, good one.
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Op, you are a very good observer. It seems a lot of guys dnt mind being side boyfriends or assistant boyfriends. I cant count how many guys that have approached me this way. Some say as long as you are not married and your boyfriend has not married you, they are free to chase you and they go for what they want. They believe they could even be better than your boyfriend. I have met a full grown man who said he is ready to pay off my boyfriend so he can marry me. LOL. Ridiculous!! But still, these same guys expect faithfulness from you. Very ironic. Sincerely, they are enemies of themselves. This is how guys help ladies to keep more than one boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Highflyer3(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2014
I am not too good at mathematics so you can please convert the 1470days to years. Thank you.

@topic. What he asked were good questions, just that his purpose was selfish
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
lonngmann:
How does different guys translate to all men

And when you say different guys,i do you mean fat,slim, short,tall,albino,white,blacks,dwarfs and midgets,half cast,footballers,professionals, celebrity, commoner....

Can u sincerely say u haven't discouraged a lady frm a relationship?
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:
I am not too good at mathematics so you can please convert the 1470days to years. Thank you.

@topic. What he asked were good questions, just that his purpose was selfish

over 4yrz
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by lokito: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Yea some men will simply ask good questions but with bad intent. #most of them are wolves in sheep's clothing#

1 Like

Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by chimerase2: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2014
MORALE? angry
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by chimerase2: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
onaani goodmorning here what of good morning there angry

Bia op makachukwu amu still waiting for the morale of this ua thread before person vex angry
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by lonngmann(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
kozaic:

Can u sincerely say u haven't discouraged a lady frm a relationship?
I haven't said it, sincerely
maybe jokingly. ..bt dey knw i am joking
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2014
youngds:
undecided op@ u be lefty?

Am nt.
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Charles4075(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
Op, you're right about some guys asking those funny questions but not all guys do such. A good example me- I can't date or flirt with a girl who's into a deep relationship with another guy even if she's lying or serious about it, I'll just back off.. But you saying guys are the reason some girls do cheat, I can't agree to that. A cheater will always be a cheater. The guy didn't point a gun to your head for you to cheat on your boyfriend, he's just tempting you. Is like saying the devil is the cause of all our problems in this world. If the devil tells you to sin or do something evil, will you do it? Yes/No?
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Cholls(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
kozaic:
Men are their greatest enemy in relationship sounds odd buh its paradoxical...

I came into this conclusion after my encounter with different guys...

I started dating way back when I was a teen and have been in that relationship for the more than 1450 days, I have watched my relationship transcend frm a girlee crush to marriage plans..
We both have a mutual understanding to b faithful and Amen God has kept us even though its a long distance relationship...

My MuM used to tell us that"a man has a right to express how he feels abt you nd u hav also the right to put down his request".

Over the period of my relationship,uptil now I have come across several guyz who who their stock-in-trade is to discourage you from been faithful..

Over 90percent of guyz have met would utter things like dis wen u tell dem you re in a serious relationship.

- girl how are u sure dat guy aint bed-ing another chick..
-enjoy ur life o
-you are deceiving urself
-how are u sure ur B-f loves you
-long distance relationships don't last
- I might be ur future husband o
-what assurance do u hav d@ ur boo would marry you?

These are just a few tricks guyz use in making ladies doubt the love they share with their BF's.. The question is why are men the ones who wanna distroy ladies relationships nd still d ones who shout foul play

So before guyz start shouting girlz re h oes they should check the part they have played in turning those girls into one..
#gracia
my sister I swear I would have love to say my mind but. Wait na abeg before u go dey brag let that your boyfriend marry you first na
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by 100Cents: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Sister, many men are co..rks and male goats.

I see married men on the streets toasting single, married, widowed or divorced ladies..

I say. What a shame !
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by 100Cents: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Charles4075:
Op, you're right about some guys asking those funny questions but not all guys do such. A good example me- I can't date or flirt with a girl who's into a deep relationship with another guy even if she's lying or serious about it, I'll just back off.. But you saying guys are the reason some girls do cheat, I can't agree to that. A cheater will always be a cheater. The guy didn't point a gun to your head for you to cheat on your boyfriend, he's just tempting you. Is like saying the devil is the cause of all our problems in this world. If the devil tells you to sin or do something evil, will you do it? Yes/No?

Which of the sins are you talking about ?

Cheating on her boyfriend is sin.

Sleeping with her boyfriend or fiancee is fornication.

So... undecided
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by 100Cents: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Op, you are a very good observer. It seems a lot of guys dnt mind being side boyfriends or assistant boyfriends. I cant count how many guys that have approached me this way. Some say as long as you are not married and your boyfriend has not married you, they are free to chase you and they go for what they want. They believe they could even be better than your boyfriend. I have met a full grown man who said he is ready to pay off my boyfriend so he can marry me. LOL. Ridiculous!! But still, these same guys expect faithfulness from you. Very ironic. Sincerely, they are enemies of themselves. This is how guys help ladies to keep more than one boyfriend.

I don't blame the guy.

You be fine girl..
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cholls:
my sister I swear I would have love to say my mind but. Wait na abeg before u go dey brag let that your boyfriend marry you first na

Omo see mentality...wat assurance do u have dat u wud wake up from sleep?
If a relationship works fine if it doesn't ok..
So we shd b ashamed of being in a relationship?
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Cholls(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
kozaic:

Omo see mentality...wat assurance do u have dat u wud wake up from sleep?
If a relationship works fine if it doesn't ok..
So we shd b ashamed of being in a relationship?
my sister what are you saying please can't comprehend. angry
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by KMTee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
men are polygamous in nature, dat is the way dey are wired
it is we ladies, that should stand our ground

if i tell you i'm in another reationship, it should stay dat way
no amount of pressure,cajole or deceit from the guy can make me give into another man

except the girl is not certain/convinced of her present relationship

but some ladies fall easily into guys's prey and dey devour them cos the guys know they are side guys
and thereby, the lady looses her dignity.

we ladies have lots to do in putting guys where they belong and earning our self respect.
once you tell a guy you have a bf and you love him, let it be that way. they will let you be
but some ladies wil not give definite response, their body language, tone, etc will give the guys clue of wanting to try them out whereas their mouths said i av a bf

1 Like

Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
KMTee:
men are polygamous in nature, dat is the way dey are wired
it is we ladies, that should stand our ground

if i tell you i'm in another reationship, it should stay dat way
no amount of pressure,cajole or deceit from the guy can make me give into another man

except the girl is not certain/convinced of her present relationship

but some ladies fall easily into guys's prey and dey devour them cos the guys know they are side guys
and thereby, the lady looses her dignity.

we ladies have lots to do in putting guys where they belong and earning our self respect.
once you tell a guy you have a bf and you love him, let it be that way. they will let you be
but some ladies wil not give definite response, their body language, tone, etc will give the guys clue of wanting to try them out whereas their mouths said i av a bf

True talk ma sis...
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Mprex(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Too lazy to type long epistles. Nice thread Op
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
100Cents:

I don't blame the guy.

You be fine girl..

Thanks.
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:
Too lazy to type long epistles. Nice thread Op

Tnx dear
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Daddi: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
kozaic:

True talk ma sis...
I'm happy you read what KMTee wrote. She said it all. The way u put your post made me to almost ask if u are a small girl(no insult meant). In life there's what's called responsibility for ones actions. It's evidence of maturity. In marketing everybody says their product's 2nd to none and do all to convince every1 so. So if a lady's sure she love her man then maturity means she stand her ground to people that try to sweettalk her else she's not conviced on what she want. In that respect men are not to blame when the sweettalk a lady (for whatever reason they might do so), 'cos the ball's the lady's court (she holds the ace).

1 Like

Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by kozaic(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Daddi:
I'm happy you read what KMTee wrote. She said it all. The way u put your post made me to almost ask if u are a small girl(no insult meant). In life there's what's called responsibility for ones actions. It's evidence of maturity. In marketing everybody says their product's 2nd to none and do all to convince every1 so. So if a lady's sure she love her man then maturity means she stand her ground to people that try to sweettalk her else she's not conviced on what she want. In that respect men are not to blame when the sweettalk a lady (for whatever reason they might do so), 'cos the ball's the lady's court (she holds the ace).

I get u don't understand mu point.
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Chilug(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is very difficult to find a guy who's trying to snatch his friend girlfriend on like d ladies. So don't take those words seriously. Plus is either u re nt acting like one who is in a relationship or u re actually nt in any relationship. Check
Re: MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Guys will say anything,sometimes do anything to get down.
That your relationship is too long,what are you waiting for. If he is not ready,some guys are.
Once a guy has not paid your bride prize,others can show their interest.
Seriously,long distance affair is fololish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. / Can I Make Her Change Her Accent? / What Are You Up 2 This Cold Evening..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.