Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time (13009 Views)

Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by fairygeh(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2014
shocked Angry.Arrant Nonsense
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by MrCork: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

You gay?

...u stew pidd fat gorrrrila lookin donkey....how can i be g@y when i nyansh at least 8 women everyweek & i suk punnny?

....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland...wit yor garabastick atitude (no ofennse)
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2014
masonkz:

Following your logic, all gay people were brought up by gay parents..no? undecided
i'm talking from experience bro,i've seen it happened and also saw it on Dailymail.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
MrCork:

...u stew pidd fat gorrrrila lookin donkey....how can i be g@y when i nyansh at least 8 women everyweek & i suk punnny?

....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland...wit yor garabastick atitude (no ofennse)
angry
hay cork you just gave kika23 K.O. grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
hay cork you just gave kika23 K.O. grin

What's K.O now?
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

What's K.O now?
Knocked out grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Faggotic mooron, are you trying to say that if masonkz doesn't get you pregnant in one week you'll cheat on him with johnpaul88? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
Knocked out grin
That guy ehn.... His matter yaff tire me
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

buh you were the one looking for his trouble.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
I don't hate gays and I don't like them either but my problem is that too many gay people mistaken tolerance for acceptance and this is where the govt need to watch it before straight folks would loose it and go hard on gays lynching them at once if they cross the line.

Imagine being just friendly with somebody you never knew he was gay ,only for you to get a mail from the iidiot telling you how he just felt you should be by his bedside after going through your pix grin

If na face to face talk you never kill person be that with this kain hot temper wey dey run for person body? shocked
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

buh you were the one looking for his trouble. grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
buh you were the one looking for his trouble.

I asked a question.... That's all... Yah or nah! That simple
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

grin is Mrco.ck gay? cheesy
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin is Mrco.ck gay? cheesy

I think so lipsrsealed
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

I think so lipsrsealed
grin wahala dey sleep shakara go wake am
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

I asked a question.... That's all... Yah or nah! That simple
And you think he would give a straightforward answer without a curse? smiley
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
And you think he would give a straightforward answer without a curse? smiley

I keep forgetting he just got released from a psychiatric hospital.... lipsrsealed
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin wahala dey sleep shakara go wake am

Me and my fingers eh? Kai.. angry
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

Me and my fingers eh? Kai.. angry

Tell me something.
How long has he been like this? cheesy

as in 'gay'?
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
fairygeh:
shocked Angry.Arrant Nonsense

Sagamite's fagg community has made a progressive move.

They're now making babies. embarassed
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Tell me something.
How long has he been like this? cheesy

as in 'gay'?

Well, I can't tell but from what I've seen...... Smh, he likes men.... How can he tell Nigerians to learn from the topic? angry undecided very disturbing
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

Well, I can't tell but from what I've seen...... Smh, he likes men.... How can he tell Nigerians to learn from the topic? angry undecided very disturbing
grin But he talks more about women with light skin ? or maybe he's actually referring to light skin men .

Is he a closet gay? grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

I keep forgetting he just got released from a psychiatric hospital.... lipsrsealed
He's not released yet,that nigga got spiritual problem. gringrin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

Sagamite's fagg community has made a progressive move.

They're now making babies. embarassed
grin grin smh
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't hate gays and I don't like them either but my problem is that too many gay people mistaken tolerance for acceptance and this is where the govt need to watch it before straight folks would loose it and go hard on gays lynching them at once if they cross the line.

Imagine being just friendly with somebody you never knew he was gay ,only for you to get a mail from the iidiot telling you how he just felt you should be by his bedside after going through your pix grin

If na face to face talk you never kill person be that with this kain hot temper wey dey run for person body? shocked

For speaking bad of faggs, sagamite and his husband, masonkz, might start e-lynching you at this moment.

There's celebration in their fagg community as their members produced a baby.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin grin smh

His husband, masonkz, has been running on here in joy and excitement.

A good thing has happened in their fagg community.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

For speaking bad of faggs, sagamite and his husband, masonkz, might start e-lynching you at this moment.

There's celebration in their fagg community as their members produced a baby.
Stop calling the attention of those narcissistic fellows to my quotes please.

I can tolerate everything today, but certainly not mad men.....please
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Stop calling the attention of those narcissistic fellows to my quotes please.

I can tolerate everything today, but certainly not mad men.....please

There's joy in their community. undecided
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

There's joy in their community. undecided
grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
He's not released yet,that nigga got spiritual problem. gringrin

Oooh! Abajo..... I didn't know... They allow gadgets there? That's dangerous ooo... I have to notify them, this is a serious matter angry
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin But he talks more about women with light skin ? or maybe he's actually referring to light skin men .

Is he a closet gay? grin
It seems he came out today.... He's bi... lipsrsealed
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

It seems he came out today.... He's bi... lipsrsealed
You mean he swings both ways? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) / Its Young John The 'WICKED' Producer (photos) / I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.