Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (11495 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by skyprofm(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Last friday my best friend wanted to go clubbing and we agreed to go together with my babe as she was around from school at my place. That evening I started to purge so I asked them to go ahead so as not too disrupt the plans. It was sunday evening that my friend sent me a text apologising for sleeping with my girl claiming they were both drunk and got carried away. Crazy thing is my girl is yet to tell me anything till now. I'm going crazy here. What do I do
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Highflyer3(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Chai!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Bisjosh(f): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Why did u ask them to go ahead? You should have just cancelled till another day.
Well, that's to tell u more about life. Never trust people too much.

Just move on...though it might be hard....just try smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Highflyer3(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Bisjosh:
Why did u ask them to go ahead? You should have just cancelled till another day.
Well, that's to tell u more about life. Never trust people too much.

Just move on...though it might be hard....just try smiley
At least he should forget his fist on the guy's face? That's a fair play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Bisjosh(f): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Highflyer3:

At least he should forget his fist on the guy's face? That's a fair play

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by fairygeh(f): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2014
shocked Just like that,that ur friend and gf na badooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Highflyer3(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Bisjosh:

Lol grin
Abi?
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by lokito: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2014
If I can believe that the pope ain't gay, then wither me believing this story

3 Likes

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Mehn you Fùcked up o shocked

Try and call your girlfriend sha and hear what she has to say too.

Alcohol na bastard sha sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Dat ur babe eye don kukuma dey ur guy body since. Dats y she no decline wen u say mk dem go without u. Bros u beta check well o whether na dem put sometin 4 ur food/drink wey make u purge (i dont trust pple). Lol.
But on a more serious note, i feel ur pain and i know how heart breaking that is. Maybe she's still tryin 2 make up her mind 2 tell u. If u cant wait 4 her 2 finish makin up her mind, confront her and hear wat she has 2 say.
Sorry bro.

20 Likes

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by farano(f): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2014
hehehehe...there's love in sharing cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by ERCROSS(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
hehehehe... there's love in sharing cheesy

Farano, na talk be dis one wey u talk so ?
U want make d guy go hang himself.. undecided

Bia o.p
Dis ur issue strong ooo..hian shocked
I think ur friend and ur gf both had an eye for each other beforehand...
U knw what to do...?
Pay ur friend back
in his coin..

And remember they didn't use condom oooo,

wink wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by nobilis: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Confront ur girlfriend first and know what she will say. Possibly, she is too scared to face you and that may be why she hasn't said anything about it to you. It might also be that the guy is lying to you. I know it doesn't make sense. But it just might be possible. Ask her to confirm the truth of the matter.

If ur love for ur girl is worth fighting for, then you don't have to discard her because she made a "drunken" mistake. You might find ways of punishing her for that mistake but u don't throw her out.

People will always come here and tell you stuff like, "once a cheater always a cheater", "I can't continue in a relationship with a cheater". Don't listen to any of them. There is a big difference between a habitual and unrepentant cheater and someone who made a mistake.

No two relationships are alike. So don't believe all d info u'll get here. because some people who will give u such break-up advice are as single and miserable as ever. In d midst of all the confusion u're feeling right now, there is a calm voice inside ur head whispering to u what u shld do. Listen to dat voice and follow your heart.

Love conquers a lot of things and most times the litmus test for love is the gravity of the offence for which you can completely forgive your partner. Forgiveness doesn't make u a fool. Rather it makes u strong.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Sunkyphil(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
shayo na bastard!! i sure say dat ur friend don dey eye ur babe for long.i hope say no be d gal u wan marry sha

2 Likes

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmmmm
Odi kwa egwu o

Sha just wait and see if ur gf will talk to u abt it b4 bursting it on her face
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
hehehehe...there's love in sharing cheesy
hiiaan!!

Meaning u'r a cheerful giver abi? grin

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Exjoker(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Didn't your friend have a gf?...dump her bro

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Exjoker(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hiiaan!!

Meaning u'r a cheerful giver abi? grin
Abi oo
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Exjoker:
Abi oo
Lol
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Alcohol only triggers what's in a man's heart.

Your babe,and friend have been eyeing each other since the time of Adam..

Whether you will forgive them,its left to you.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by MrCork: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2014
skyprofm:
Last friday my best friend wanted to go clubbing and we agreed to go together with my babe as she was around from school at my place. That evening I started to purge so I asked them to go ahead so as not too disrupt the plans. It was sunday evening that my friend sent me a text apologising for sleeping with my girl claiming they were both drunk and got carried away. Crazy thing is my girl is yet to tell me anything till now. I'm going crazy here. What do I do

.... Brother. ..ma prooofrsional advice.....it ain't no fun if the hommie cant have none!! wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Exjoker(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
And I can't wait to collect my own share. Wink@Farano .. what's your say??
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
thank God i don't have friends because i am not the social type, so it's just i and my girlfriend all alone, no stories for the gods to hear
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by immortalvoices(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
Mehn you Fùcked up o shocked

Try and call your girlfriend sha and hear what she has to say too.

Alcohol na bastard sha sad

Boss I still wanna debunk this assumption that Alcohol can affect one memory wen it coms to ish like this sha

This will give rise to silly excuse like "I was under the influence of Alcohol am sorry I did it"

Well me think the guy was smart to maximise his opportunity and his frnd has a drunker for a girlfrnd abi na why d babe go drink too much 4get say no be her guy she dey wit?
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Blurr(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Bro Chai One bad turn deserves anoda,

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by immortalvoices(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Well maybe this set of guys never schooled in france...grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2014174/there-really-french-students-among

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Exjoker:
hmmmmn

Waiting for farano's reply
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Cholls(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
skyprofm:
my brother what can I say. Though its sounds serious but if I were u I just forget everything and move on cuz the future smells doomed for that kind of relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by farano(f): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Exjoker:
Your dream no get part 2 bro . You dream pass Oga Joseph grin

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by LEvuls(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
skyprofm:

Continue with ur craze nah grin u never pay BP and e dey u like this grin

Sorry nnu grin
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmm!!! Your friend got conscience. Most guys will hold back and continue in secrecy with their friend's gf.

Sorry OP, turns out we are human afterall.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by OohMpa: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Don't stop there, tell us more....angry

Wetin dem drink?
How e take start?
Who comot first cloth?
Which positions the guy use?
Which name was she shouting?
How many times the guy and girl cüm?
Who give first head, second head and the chick give head?
When the guy realise say na mistake, after 45mins of kpansh?
The chick touch the guy nyash?
When they come know say na mistake, they cuddled näked?

Reply ASAP angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What do you think of her? / Village Brides Vs. City Brides / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.