Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (6430 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by man2man(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2006
if your boy friend  dont know how to make love what will you do
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by bolafancy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2006
though it is bad, but i think i will teach him or advise him to look 4 any book concerning that grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Busta(f): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2006
teach him or better still get him the kama sutra book or video and we go thru it together wink

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by anon101(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2006
i wil pretend cos i cant tell him its too embarassing
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by naijadiva2(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2006
i believe they have the book sex for dummies. he should read and learn. grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
Why would i date him in the first place if he cant quite cut it? lol, nah not my thing
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by manakins: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2006
@iice
How would you know that he's no good before dating him
or u dey sample first before agreeing.
@topic
Sex is like good food to me so it has to be good to keep the relationship going if not fashee angry angry
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2006
Shoooo ask am about it, yes i want to know all his sex stories, and i will know if he's lying or if he can hack it
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by manakins: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2006
@iice
To talk no be to do ooh!
Asking abut it doesn't give you the real picture and also room for
FUCKUPS dey on a first date as in over excitment.
Anyway loks like we share the same ideals as in
GOOD SEX MAKES GOOD RELATIONSHIP
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yes true to talk no be to do, but i know my way around guys grin lets say i can figure out some things from stories as well as some other things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But i sooo agree on the part of Good Sex makes Good relationship grin grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by manakins: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2006
Nice one iice. smiley smiley smiley ENJOY.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by ami89(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2006
like manakins said sex is like good food, soul food so if he can't hit it he better hit d door
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Douzy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
Phew!  May be that's the reason my girlfriend's been postponing it, lol.  Well, how do I convince her that I've really learnt it (without having to try it out with someone)?  Reading about it and seeing videos is one thing (though they would help), but the real practice of the act must start with someone, and like they say, practice makes perfect.  If I can't practice with ma girl (and I really want to), then I'm better off without her.

I believe Bola has a nice idea.
@Blacknbold, pretending he's good when he's not would rather be more devastating to the relationship than letting him know how poorly he performs, the embarrassment despite.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by diddy4(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2006
why is a man asking this question?
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by GNature(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2006
@diddy4

Good question. Very good question
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2006
diddy4:

why is a man asking this question?
He cud be in this position you know tongue tongue maybe has to find out how ladies will react
@Douzy, man are u saying that you have yet to do it? or that you have but you having been oiling the wheels? grin grin tongue
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by manakins: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2006
To all the egbons and sistas on the thread lets allow neophytes the oppurtunity and chance to make use of our experience.Can you imagine how many pple are been healed form what ever diagonisis we give.
Must confess maybe we've become SOCIAL DOCTORS/ENGINEERS. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2006
we learn 2geda, it's even better dat way
i think,
but i'm thinkin i wnt sum1 wiv experience dat cn drive me nuts lol
did i just say dat? shocked
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by iice(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2006
Yes you did lol grin grin
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2006
oh i dint, my fingers did lol
cnt say it wiv ma mouth lol
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Efani(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ man2man
are u a gay??
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2006
whoa!
maybe he's a novice n his girlie is experienced, who knws?
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Efani(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
or boyie?? cheesy
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by sweetberry(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
lol teach him i fink itz more fun dat way
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by gem87(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2006
my point exactly
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by my2cents(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2006
Simple - Teach him cool

We are in the "women's liberation" days. Gone are the days when a woman would just lie down there and take it. Most women I know will school a man if he isnt "handling his business". It's a 2-way street.

On the other hand, and I don't mean this in a bad way (please forgive me in advance o) - on what grounds do you know he isn't good at making love? Previous experience? Based on what you have heard or seen on TV or in a movie? There is no "Mr Right". You could get a guy who is good but a jerk in other facets of life and vice-versa. If you love him, u may have to make do with wat u hv. As I tell pple, I will take a peaceful married home anyday to a woman I married just cos she can make me go 10 rounds in one night. After a while, letz face it folks, sex gets boring and if you want super-sex earlier in ur life, can u sustain it as you get older?

Something to think about wink

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by kiki(f): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2006
he needs 2 go learn cos i sure can't av sex with a man who can't make me screammmmmmmmm grin cheesy
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by Douzy(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2006
iice:

@Douzy, man are u saying that you have yet to do it? or that you have but you having been oiling the wheels? grin grin tongue

@iice, yeah I've never done it before, but I think my gurlfriend is now the only one delaying me from crossing the rubicon.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by lakeside4love(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2006
@2cents WORD bro
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by diddy4(m): 2:17am On Aug 11, 2006
he needs a sex manual.
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by kiki(f): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2006
sex manual grin grin they got that?
Re: If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do by diddy4(m): 2:32am On Aug 11, 2006
yes, i believe they do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday day to go Oyind17 / Married Woman Caught By Husband Sleeping With Another Man In A Hotel / I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.