Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Contact Me For Your Hampers Today - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Contact Me For Your Hampers Today (836 Views)

Contact Me For Your Hampers Today / A.m.i.es Christmas Hampers.!! / I Have A Buyer For Charcoal In Eastern Europe, If You Have Pls Contact Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Hampers Today by qutemichelle: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Christmas period is here and the thought od what to get your loved ones come to mind.

Contact us today to get one of our hampers

We have 5 different packages

First package= 13k
Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(1litres),1 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 2 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice

2nd package = 18k

Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(1litres),1 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 2 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice,1bottle of fruit wine,ketchup,Quacker oat,custard,mayonnaise,wine glass (gift item),spray starch

3rd package = 25k

Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(1litres),2 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 4 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice,1bottle of red wine,ketchup,Quacker oat,custard,mayonnaise,pressing iron (gift item),spray starch,Horlicks,mouth wash,pancake mix,peanut butter,laughing cow cheese,

4th package = 30k

Milk,Milo,conflakes,knorr cubes,salt,tin tomato (medium size),g/oil(3 litres),2 pack of juice,tea bag,morning fresh,tooth pick,serviette, 4 pack of biscuit,chinchin,5kg of rice,1bottle of red wine,ketchup,Quacker oat,custard,mayonnaise,blender (gift item),spray starch,Horlicks,mouth wash,pancake mix,peanut butter,laughing cow cheese,nescafe coffee,bottle of honey,air freshner

5th package= 15k

Red velvet/ Chocolate cake( 8"wink
Exotic bottle of champagne /wine
Varieties of extotix chocolates.

Yes we have discount for 10 PCs and above
You can also tell us what you want in your hampers if you don't want our package and we would customise and package it for you.

Delivery to your door step and it's free( Lagos and environs)

Call Us today on 08166941013
Email at dominicmichelle@ymail.com
Bbm at 7FD25C40

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Import From China / Palm Kernel Nut To Kernel /vegetable Oil / Do You Needs Vans For Hire In Lagos For Haulage Purposes? Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.