Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man (2569 Views)

The Biafra Struggle: How Riot Is Controlled In Other Countries / Goodluck Jonathan Is Controlled By Jezebels- Fani Kayode (January 2014) / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Neo-colonialism is alive and thriving even showing itself on how Nairaland is managed.

I recently came to realise that no thread that is even remotely critical of the white man or tries to enlighten us about neo-colonialism ever makes it onto the front page.

But threads that tells the white man's version of colonialism and propaganda often makes the front page.

Mods why?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by aiyeboy(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Eh eh bros what we want is what makes the FP. In fact your grammars too much.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by madmadu(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2014
hian, controversy theory oshi!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Point me to one thread on neo-colonialism that made the front page
madmadu:
hian, controversy theory oshi!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by davitogreat(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
Point me to one thread on neo-colonialism that made the front page

It has nothing to do with the white man.
It is the mentality of the average nigerian. Ask any nigerian about white supremacy, colonialism, colourism and the like and I promise you they will be giving you blank stares. While the rest would look for ways to justify the racism and oppression africans have received from the west.
On top of that most nigerians already have a colonial and inferior mindset.

So now when you look at nairaland which to a certain extent is a reflection of Nigerian society you can have a clearer picture.
If you want to have an enlightening conversation about race, pan africanism, african economic freedom, black empowerment, self hate and the like, sadly it's best you go to black American blogs and forums.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sad but true.
Mods should be more enlightened. They have a responsibility to aid the enlightenment of our youth.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by chamboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
D Able General
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by jamst(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
black man dey lick white man arss since 00bc

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by igbo2011(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
davitogreat:

It is the mentality of the average nigerian. Ask any nigerian about white supremacy, colonialism, colourism and the like and I promise you they will be giving you blank stares. While the rest would look for ways to justify the racism and oppression africans have received from the west.

So now when you look at nairaland which to a certain extent is a reflection of Nigerian society you can have a clearer picture.
If you want to have an enlightening conversation about race, pan africanism, african economic freedom, black empowerment, self hate and the like, sadly it's best you go to black American blogs and forums.

This is very true the average Nigerian only cares about matrerialism, sex and sports this is why you can see why the front page is full of things that don't matter. Nobody is interested in African liberation we rather go to pray to sky daddy to solve our problems.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
But they seem to put it on the front page when a white economist want to tell us that colonialism did us a favour and that we had no chance of developing without colonialism. The mods have no problem putting anything about colonialism on the front page providing it does not show the white man in a bad light.
igbo2011:

This is very true the average Nigerian only cares about matrerialism, sex and sports this is why you can see why the front page is full of things that don't matter. Nobody is interested in African liberation we rather go to pray to sky daddy to solve our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
Sad but true.
Mods should be more enlightened. They have a responsibility to aid the enlightenment of our youth.
Well said
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
white man.? I wonder if u guys 're color blind.. these guys 're closer to pink. should be pink man.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Horus(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
Neo-colonialism is alive and thriving even showing itself on how Nairaland is managed.

I recently came to realise that no thread that is even remotely critical of the white man or tries to enlighten us about neo-colonialism ever makes it onto the front page.

But threads that tells the white man's version of colonialism and propaganda often makes the front page.

Mods why?

We have to be very careful around the internet, many people have alternative agendas. Euro/Americans are on African forums to see what they can get away with within mainstream media. Many Europeans are here on Nairaland in disguise just to try and control the wave of information reaching our people and are here trying to deter your understanding. They post tribalistic messages to divide Africans. There are many agendas behind what you read. Know that it is actually an understanding of positive and negative that will truly tell you what is in the best interests for Africans. A righteous African may disagree with aspects of the message but they would not openly try and deter others from receiving it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
You are very correct.
The mods may be white people pretending to be Africans.
You have a great point there.
Horus:

We have to be very careful around the internet, many people have alternative agendas. Euro/Americans are on African forums to see what they can get away with within mainstream media. Many Europeans are here on Nairaland in disguise just to try and control the wave of information reaching our people and are here trying to deter your understanding. They post tribalistic messages to divide Africans. There are many agendas behind what you read. Know that it is actually an understanding of positive and negative that will truly tell you what is in the best interests for Africans. A righteous African may disagree with aspects of the message but they would not openly try and deter others from receiving it.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by gatiano(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
well said brother, the whiteman is a universal snooper. he peeps and always want to steal a hearing of what is going on in the blackman's live. they are the main cause of tribalism on Nairaland. which is actually called psychological warfare, in better words, psychological terrorism.

Horus:

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by UnknownT: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
First time GEJ or PDP is/are not accused of controlling Nairaland gringrin
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by gatiano(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
loool, who can tell? grin
UnknownT:
First time GEJ or PDP is/are not accused of controlling Nairaland gringrin
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by gatiano(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
The mods may not be, a few could. but it could be financed by the whites. However, if the God of Nairaland i.e the black owner places it on the nigerian stock exchange, Nigerians would by shares.
GenBuhari:
You are very correct.
The mods may be white people pretending to be Africans.
You have a great point there.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
I started a very popular thread in the politics section titled :Africans must reject the white man's version of African history . As soon as it was apparent that the thread was attracting a lot of interest it was moved by the mods to the culture section to hide and bury it.

Another thread I started was about fighting neo-colonialism that was deleted without explanation.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2014
GenBuhari:

Mods why?
You have ever been a racist living a primitive man's life in this forum. If you are looking for something along the line of racism you can create a Stormfront-like forum to discuss your racist intentions.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by thoth: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
davitogreat:

Don't give up so easily whenever you face such issues, the blank stares and the blatant ignorance of their history is the result of not being enlightened, If no one tries to enlighten them then what will be our hope ?
It is that situation whereby selfish interest is prioritize above the common good that OP is talking about .
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2014
So what you are really implying is that I am racist because I challenge racism /neo-colonialism.
Have I read you right?
all4naija:
You have ever been a racist living a primitive man's life in this forum. If you are looking for something along the line of racism you can create a Stormfront-like forum to discuss your racist intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by thoth: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
you guys are taking it to far, i believe if the owner of nairaland was approached by certain organizations and offered money he will accept without qualms and implement whatever policies they dictate for him.
Now i am not saying he accepts the money cus he is selfish and greedy though one can think of it that way but he would have thought about what they are capable of doing to his dreamsite and coupled with all the slick praise they will give him for making the wise decision and how much his life would change from then on.

Now even if he was not paid off who can tell what goes on in the minds of men these days.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
it does not even have to be a bribe. it may be simply a threat or blackmail.
thoth:
you guys are taking it to far, i believe if the owner of nairaland was approached by certain organizations and offered money he will accept without qualms and implement whatever policies they dictate for him.
Now i am not saying he accepts the money cus he is selfish and greedy though one can think of it that way but he would have thought about what they are capable of doing to his dreamsite and coupled with all the slick praise they will give him for making the wise decision and how much his life would change from then on.

Now even if he was not paid off who can tell what goes on in the minds of men these days.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by badmrkt(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:
you are more primitive than the op.
What's racist about what he pointed out?
You are a clear example of what he pointed out.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by thoth: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
So what you are really implying is that I am racist because I challenge racism /neo-colonialism.
Have I read you right?

Never reply that guy no matter how crazy his post sounds, his only objective is to destroy the purpose of your thread and make sure that the ideas that would have emerged from debates based on sound reasoning which would enlighten other readers never appears.

Take your time and click on his name and read his posts as far as you can and then conclude for yourself if he worths your time.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by birdman(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
Have I read you right?

lol. since when did starting crazy topics equate to challenging racism. I have told you in the past to take a break from posting. And get yourself checked. Seriously undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good advice. I am normally good at ignoring these trolls. I will definitely heed your advice on this one. Perhaps he may be a white man in disguise.
thoth:

Never reply that guy no matter how crazy his post sounds, his only objective is to destroy the purpose of your thread and make sure that the ideas that would have emerged from debates based on sound reasoning which would enlighten other readers never appears.

Take your time and click on his name and read his posts as far as you can and then conclude for yourself if he worths your time.
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
badmrkt:
you are more primitive than the op.
What's racist about what he pointed out?
You are a clear example of what he pointed out.
I have no idea of what you are talking about. Instead of you to start doing something by getting organised and live a civilized you want to talk about something that is not true to make it as though it's true. Please, you are among those who are keeping the continent backward. For your information, the OP has always be showing racist inclinations in this forum against white people and mixed race. He has even attacked my background several times.

Please, go and f**k yourself, primitive man!
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
patmaine:
white man.? I wonder if u guys 're color blind.. these guys 're closer to pink. should be pink man.
Is what you just posted racism? What would you say if a white man said you have a skin color as black as the monkey?
Re: Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
Have I read you right?
No,you haven't read my post correctly! The fact that you hate white people has been flagged in your expression of using terms relating to racism. Indeed, you clearly express your intention with what you claimed to be white people telling lies about African history. Whereas, Africans have been unable to present an organized and civilized society. Merely looking at the nations in Africa the truth of the matter cannot be over-emphasized speaking volumes on the truth about what has been said about the people. Please, develop the continent as civilized people(like in the west) first before trying to show arrogance about the culture that has brought nothing worth talking about and try to create fuss about race here. Please...You aren't making sense at all than looking for way to cause trouble here!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Is A Good Man - Amaechi / Presidency: Statement Asking Soldiers To Mutiny Is Treasonable / APGA Guber candidate In Katsina Displays Posters With GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.