Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month (815 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Naira Depreciates By N7 - Vanguard / Participate In Vanguard Spark Rookie Contest TO Win 200,000 Cash Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Please i seriously need as much as 1000 votes, in winning this months vanguard spark rookie of the month, where i will be given a grant Fund by the CEO of Chisco Transport, to bootstrap my business. kindly make it happen. you can vote by clicking the LIKE button above the picture on this link http://thesparkng.com/timothy-chukwunwogor-social-media-pundittechnopreneur/ thanks very much. pls Mods Cc puskin FOD naijacutee Seun
kindly get it on Frontpage as i have only 5 days remaining. thanks
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
please, people Mods help me on this
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
please the necessary authorities should kindly put this on Frontpage, so that my Startup gets a boost.
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
please Mods, i wonder if one can't receive help here on this platform well i believe such a platform is coming soon with the amazing ways Nigerians are building Tech Startups
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by internetpo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Voted for you. We'll share the money o if you win. cheesy

Goodluck Bro!
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2014
internetpo:
Voted for you. We'll share the money o if you win. cheesy

Goodluck Bro!
Thanks, Seun please help me make this reach gain more views... remember how humle your entrepreneurship career was at the beginning? i have just two days for this please!
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by ROZZAYY(f): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Oooh sorry we didn't rily see it, so did u win?
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Oooh sorry we didn't rily see it, so did u win?
Got more plans dear, tis just for me to gain wider audience, they didn't put it on Frontpage, instead they were putting a death hoax. i guess i didn't
Re: Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month by ROZZAYY(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Bossforeva:
Got more plans dear, tis just for me to gain wider audience, they didn't put it on Frontpage, instead they were putting a death hoax. i guess i didn't
Eeya sorry. Next time just gey it done urself and ur friends by posting and sharing for ur followers follow more pips. Den also post it in several threads simple. If u r waiting for d mods hmmmm na long thing o.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Cheaper For Sending Money Abroad, Western Union Or Moneygram? / Who Do U Think We Be The Richest In The Next 10yrs / Help A Male Nalander Who Want To Venture In Female Business, Picture!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.