Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. (3968 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / hh / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by donfineboy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Thats how we roll cool

But guy that your Dp..you sure about this thing undecided
Maybe they make mistake as them dh send the message
ice you get bad mouth o gringrin
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by iceberylin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
donfineboy:
ice you get bad mouth o gringrin
i was only saying the truth na grin
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by iceberylin(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
God go bless u bros, na in me sef dey think...him dp wey i see so no resemble 1 mr charming wey i dey xpct due to his story. 5ladies, na u b davido or wizkid ni. Abg no bobo us jere
Na so them go dh lie angry

3Pretty ladies kwo shocked
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
God go bless u bros, na in me sef dey think...him dp wey i see so no resemble 1 mr charming wey i dey xpct due to his story. 5ladies, na u b davido or wizkid ni. Abg no bobo us jere
U think everything is about being charming?

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
shokky24:

U think everything is about being charming?
i know am charming, and i knw wah it takes to make ladies fall for u cos av gad a lot of experience, buh d op doesn't look lyk sum1 who posses any of dis quality...so babe, i knw wah m sayin.
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Na so them go dh lie angry

3Pretty ladies kwo shocked
no mind am, d tori sef dey sumaw complicated...d op no gree explain well, shit dey smell. lolz
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
i know am charming, and i knw wah it takes to make ladies fall for u cos av gad a lot of experience, buh d op doesn't look lyk sum1 who posses any of dis quality...so babe, i knw wah m sayin.
Av u seen him b4?,do u know of his personality,do u know if he's a nice guy,do u know if he respects ladies unlike does annoying charming guys dat treats ladies like sh*t,dey can be so proud,dey do not care about d ladies feeling because dey know once u go they can easily get another one

Charming ko annoying ni
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by mcdokwe(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
butanep:
I have never been this confused. I proposed to five pretty & gorgeous ladies at different time, hoping that at least one will fall and accept my proposal. I was just playing the nice guy I am to them so that one will accept and fall to my chest.
To my greatest surprise, two of them called me last week, that we can start dating, that they find me interesting. As I was contemplating on who to accept, I received a message from one two days ago that she has accepted my proposal. I was so confused. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't reply them back, my head is just full with thought. I just want to accept one, but I don't know how the other two will feel, if I later decide to develop a cold shoulder on them.

Nairalanders, I need your matured and wise opinion to help me out of this tragedy without hurting anyone...
the other two might yet accept.
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by iceberylin(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
no mind am, d tori sef dey sumaw complicated...d op no gree explain well, shit dey smell. lolz
Hope say you no believe am grin
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
shokky24:

Av u seen him b4?,do u know of his personality,do u know if he's a nice guy,do u know if he respects ladies unlike does annoying charming guys dat treats ladies like sh*t,dey can be so proud,dey do not care about d ladies feeling because dey know once u go they can easily get another one

Charming ko annoying ni
babe relax, m nt judging him for things unseen, m judging him for his dp nd d complicated manners in which he compose dis story. With d way u replying, it seems ur heart has jez been axed. Sorry dear dnt transfer aggression on me... Cn hlp mend it, if u dnt mind. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Hope say you no believe am grin
aw i go take believe dis indian movie wey e dey gist us...buh mk we talk true o, d guy resemble shar khan actually. Lolz, funny op.
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by femmy2010(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
butanep:
I have never been this confused. I proposed to five pretty & gorgeous ladies at different time, hoping that at least one will fall and accept my proposal. I was just playing the nice guy I am to them so that one will accept and fall to my chest.
To my greatest surprise, two of them called me last week, that we can start dating, that they find me interesting. As I was contemplating on who to accept, I received a message from one two days ago that she has accepted my proposal. I was so confused. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't reply them back, my head is just full with thought. I just want to accept one, but I don't know how the other two will feel, if I later decide to develop a cold shoulder on them.

Nairalanders, I need your matured and wise opinion to help me out of this tragedy without hurting anyone...

I am sure you know exactly what you want for yourself so just open your heart to embrace it.
Best of Luck
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by iceberylin(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
aw i go take believe dis indian movie wey e dey gist us...buh mk we talk true o, d guy resemble shar khan actually. Lolz, funny op.
Hahaha...guy take am easy ooo grin

himself na human being oo

The ferry tale sweet sha grin

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Hahaha...guy take am easy ooo grin

himself na human being oo

The ferry tale sweet sha grin
in chidinma's voice....e sweet lyk sugar. d guy story don make sum gals sef fall e.g shokky24. Lolz
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by iceberylin(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
in chidinma's voice....e sweet lyk sugar. d guy story don make sum gals sef fall e.g shokky24. Lolz
The girl dh learn work na grin
Mk she come mk we teach am how to spot a liar angry
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
Fall kini undecided lke falling inside the gutter right?
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Which work.....the greatest lecturer undecided
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
shokky24:

Fall kini undecided
lyk seriusly...will lyk to relate with u o(if u dnt mind), i school @Oau ile-ife nd u?
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

ice mk we free d gurl jare....(She looks lyk ma next gf) Lolzzzz
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
lyk seriusly...will lyk to relate with u o(if u dnt mind), i school @Oau ile-ife nd u?
I don't relate with charming guys
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
shokky24:

I don't relate with charming guys
funny....dnt think dat way, am jst dis jovial type of guy. We cn b friends actually
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
funny....dnt think dat way, am jst dis jovial type of guy. We cn b friends actually
Seriously?
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by butanep(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
am not telling you that am Mr charming or Mr cute. But I ve this magnetic power overs ladies. It's not the cuties of guyz that get the finest of ladies or that ladies parade around. Just know how to play around with your swag, the ladies will fall to you.

So wake up...
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
shokky24:

Seriously?
for sure, u avnt answer ma question still!
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
butanep:
am not telling you that am Mr charming or Mr cute. But I ve this magnetic power overs ladies. It's not the cuties of guyz that get the finest of ladies or that ladies parade around. Just know how to play around with your swag, the ladies will fall to you.

So wake up...
me, wakeup...so funny. No brag bro, d ladies u gonna get in 5days(with ur magnetic powers) i ll get dem in less dan 5hrs....#confirm

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
for sure, u avnt answer ma question still!
Tasued
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by iceberylin(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
ice mk we free d gurl jare....(She looks lyk ma next gf) Lolzzzz
Choi the babe tight ooo...

I don mark am...bro thanks cool
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
shokky24:

Tasued
ok den....@ur dp, u seem a lady dat form 4 guyz a lot.. Hope am wrong?
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by butanep(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
I laugh you. You are talking like a small boy. Making mouth you re charming, bla, bla...bla. I ve not seen you before so I don't kown you so you don't know me. Those that re really handsome N charming don't say it. People compliment them. As far you re good looking with small cash, my guy you ve the power to approach or propose to any lady of your choice.

People like you are the ones very timid to approach a woman physically but you woo them on internet. Grow up guy... I get the swag N cash...if you like hug transformer...
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lilknight:
ok den....@ur dp, u seem a lady dat form 4 guyz a lot.. Hope am wrong?
I don't form,but am allergic to bullshit
Re: Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. by Lilknight(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
butanep:
I laugh you. You are talking like a small boy. Making mouth you re charming, bla, bla...bla. I ve not seen you before so I don't kown you so you don't know me. Those that re really handsome N charming don't say it. People compliment them. As far you re good looking with small cash, my guy you ve the power to approach or propose to any lady of your choice.

People like you are the ones very timid to approach a woman physically but you woo them on internet. Grow up guy... I get the swag N cash...if you like hug transformer...
funny..am laughing. I didn't attack ur personality bro, buh u did....u even started bragging about ur magnetic powers. so who is talking lyk a small boy now, me or you? Guess uve taking dis personal, cos i cn see u r pained. Get rest bro, if u rily need advice u beg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / When Your Boyfriend Does Not Like To Sleep With You Again / Relationship Goal! Parental Advise: EXPLICIT CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.